剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
You have enough to worry about.
你要担心的事已经够多了
Jackie, I'll never be too busy for you.
杰姬 你的事情我绝不会推辞
It's the least I can do.
这是我最起码能做的
Make up for Jack not being here.
杰克不在了 我来补偿
You don't have to make up for it.
你不必补偿
I've been going through, uh, everything in my head...
我脑子里一直在想这些事情
How things might have turned out differently.
事情本可以有个不同的结局
That's all I've been able to think about.
我一直想的也是这些
If I had just leaned in...
如果我再靠近他
an inch closer...
一英寸
If I'd turned to him a second sooner...
如果我早一秒转向他
Why did we have to have the top down?
如果我们没有坐敞篷车
You dedicated your life to him, Bobby.
你的一生都在辅佐他 波比
Uh, you--
你
you don't have to make it up to anybody,
你不用对任何人补偿
least of all me.
至少不用对我
Jackie, you're my family.
杰姬 你是我的亲人
You're my responsibility now.
现在照顾你是我的职责
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下 夫人
Whenever you're ready.
您准备好了告诉我
At first I...
起初 我
I didn't want to come to this house.
我不想住到这里来
Now I can't seem to leave.
现在我舍不得离开
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Mrs. Kennedy.
肯尼迪夫人
Mrs. Kennedy.
肯尼迪夫人
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Mrs. Kennedy.
肯尼迪夫人
Thank you, Abraham.
谢谢你 亚伯拉罕
Jackie.
杰姬
Another sad day, my dear.
又是悲伤的一天 亲爱的
This house will never be the same.
这座屋子再也不会是现在这样了
It was so nice of you to
真的很感谢你
let the children and I stay on these past two weeks.
这两个星期让孩子和我住在这里
You served our country with nobility and grace,
你以优雅和高贵为国效力
and I hope that when you're ready,
我希望等你完全恢复过来以后
you continue to serve.
你能继续为国效力
I know I'm a just a caretaker.
我知道自己只是个临时的管♥理♥员♥
you're the true keeper of his memory.
你才是他记忆的真正保管者
Thank you, Lyndon.
谢谢你 林登
I'm sorry.
对不起
Mr. President.
总统先生
Lyndon.
叫我林登就好
Always.
永远都这么叫我
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Okay. Wait a minute. Here we go.
好了 稍等 开始了
Mrs. Kennedy! Mrs. Kennedy! ...America wants to know.
肯尼迪夫人 全国都想知道
Jackie! Jackie! Right here! Excuse me! Mrs. Kennedy!
杰姬 这边 打扰一下 肯尼迪夫人
Sir! Sir, get out of the way.
先生 请你让开
Step back. Right there. Sir, step back.
退后 那边的先生请退后
Did you see President Johnson?
你见过约翰逊总统了吗
Is it true that the President wanted you to leave?
是总统要你离开白宫的 是真的吗
Back up now. Everybody, back up.
退后 所有人退后
Can we get a shot of you and the children?
我们能拍张你和孩子们的照片吗
Get off of there! Just one shot, please!
让开 就一张照片 求你了
Let her through! Officer, get these people out of here.
让她过来 警官 把这些人赶走
Are you concerned about your children's safety?
你担心孩子们的安全吗
I--listen, I want you people out of here.
听好了 我要你们都离开
This is private property. Go home! Go home!
这是私人场所 快走开 都回去
Mrs. Kennedy, how does it feel to leave the White House?
肯尼迪夫人 离开白宫作何感想
Mrs. Kennedy!
肯尼迪夫人
She's a private citizen! Go home! Go home!
她现在是个有隐私权的公民 回去 回去
I want that road blocked off
只要肯尼迪夫人在家
whenever Mrs. Kennedy is in residence.
就给我把这条路封掉
We can't do that.
我们做不到
I don't want to hear about what you can't do.
我不想听你做不到
I want you to take care of it!
我要你处理此事
I'm sorry, sir. There's just too much--
抱歉先生 这个要求太过分了
Damn you! She's the First Lady of the United States!
该死的 她可是美♥利♥坚♥合众国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
It's your job to protect her!
保护她是你的本分
I need you to help me protect her!
我需要你帮我保护她
Bobby! Don't.
波比 别这样
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Mr. Kennedy didn't mean that.
肯尼迪先生不是故意的
I'll be outside, Ma'am.
我出去了 夫人
It's okay, my darlings.
没事的 亲爱的
Take them upstairs.
带他们上楼
Bobby.
波比
Whatever needs to be done, Jackie, I will take care of you.
杰姬 我会不惜一切把你照料好
Hey, kid.
嘿 小伙子
Hi, you.
嗨 亲爱的
I miss you, Bobby.
我想你 波比
I miss being close to you.
我想念在你身边的感觉
I miss you, too.
我也想你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I... I'm so so--
我很 很
No, it's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Hello?
你好
Bobby...
波比
There were people here.
外面有人
What? Where?
什么 在哪儿
On the property. Photographers.
在院子里 有摄影师
Jackie-- let's have a look.
杰姬 让我们看看
Jackie, are you okay? Were they inside the house with you?
杰姬你还好吗 他们进房♥子里了吗
No. No, the Secret Service chased them away.
不 不 特勤处的人把他们赶走了
I'll be right there. No, it's okay.
我马上到 不用 没事了
It just spooked me a little. I'm not used to this.
就是把我吓到了 我还没习惯
No, no, no. No, it's no--no problem.
不不不 没事的
Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟后到
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Photographers outside her house.
她房♥子外面有摄影师
Bastards.
这群混♥蛋♥
She all right?
她没事吗
Yeah, I think she's fine.
我想她还好
Then why are you going?
那你干嘛还去
She's all alone, Ethel.
就她自己在家 伊索尔
Bobby, she has the Secret Service.
波比 她有特勤处的人保护
I know. It's not the same. She needs family right now.
我知道 可不一样 她现在需要家人
Tell her you'll see her in the morning.
告诉她你明早去看她
She needs me now.
她现在需要我
So do I.
我也需要你
Please don't.
求你别这样
Please don't do that.
别这样
See her in the morning.
明早去看她
I'm sorry it's so late.
抱歉这么晚
I don't mind.
没事
Thank you for coming over.
谢谢你过来看我
How are the children doing?
孩子们怎么样
They're much more resilient than we are.
他们比我们的接受能力强
Caroline loves her new school.
卡洛琳很喜欢她的新学校
I have a parents' night next week.
我下周有个家长会
That'll be awkward.
到时候会很尴尬
Jackie, I can go with you, if you...
杰姬 我可以跟你一起去 如果
need someone there.
你需要的话
It's no trouble.
没事的
Bobby, I'm so grateful...
波比 太感谢你了
for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
It's fine.
没事的
No.
不
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表