剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Make him more of a martyr?
让他看起来更像个殉道者吗
For Chris' sake, he's not even the problem down there right now.
天啊 现在的主要问题根本不是他
We gotta get it under control.
我们必须控制局势
I want that rioting stopped.
我要平息骚乱
Now, uh...
马上
send in the National Guard.
派国民警卫队过去
Look at you. Hmm?
看看你
My handsome man.
我的帅小伙
Mrs. Kennedy.
肯尼迪夫人
So nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
I had a last-minute schedule change.
我临时改变了行程
Where's my mother-in-law?
我婆婆在哪儿
She's at mass.
她去做弥撒了
Hi, Grandpa.
你好啊 老爷子
You're wearing the robe we got you for your birthday.
你穿的是我们送你的生日睡袍啊
It looks so nice on you.
你穿着真好看
I was in New York this morning,
我今天早上在纽约
and I had to come by and see you before I went back.
在我回去之前我必须来这儿看看你
I was barking orders, getting everybody crazy.
我一直在吼着发号♥施令 让每个人抓狂
You would've been proud of me.
你一定会为我骄傲的
And I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
Can you guess what it is?
你能猜到是什么吗
I ordered it from that store on Savile Row
这是我从萨维尔街的那家商店订的
you used to shop when you were Ambassador.
你当大使的时候常在这家买♥♥东西
You're going to be needing it very soon.
很快你就会用到它了
Mr. Kennedy got through the whole day without taking a nap.
肯尼迪先生今天一整天都没有打盹儿
I think that's very encouraging.
我觉得这是好消息
After his therapy tomorrow,
明天他的治疗结束之后
I'll take him for a ride up the cape.
我会带他去科德角转转
He hasn't been out for a couple of days.
他好几天没出过门了
And he could use some more pajamas.
他还需要几件睡衣
He really likes those silk ones, those silk Michelle,
他很喜欢那些丝绸的 米歇尔
I'd prefer to eat alone, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话 我想一个人吃饭
Of course.
当然不介意
I didn't mean to disturb you.
我不是有意打扰您的
Thank you, Mike.
谢谢你 麦克
Mrs. Kennedy and I really appreciate this.
我夫人和我非常感激你
I-I can't take it, Mr. Ambassador.
我不能拿你的钱 大使先生
Just between us.
只有你我知道
Okay. Thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢你 先生
Rosemary...
罗斯玛丽
You can't keep running away from the convent.
你不能老是从修道院里跑出来
You make the sisters very upset.
你让修女们很不高兴
I'm a good girl.
我是个好孩子
I know you are,
我知道你是好孩子
but Mommy and Daddy are very worried.
但爸爸妈妈非常担心你
There are no boys at the convent.
女修道院里没有男孩
I like talking to boys.
我喜欢跟男孩讲话
Yes.
我知道
It's fine to talk to boys.
跟男孩说话没问题
But we don't want anything to happen to you.
但我们不想你出任何事情
I'm a good girl. I'm... a very good girl.
我是个好孩子 很好的孩子
Luella, take Rosemary to her room.
卢埃拉 带罗斯玛丽回她的房♥间
I'll be up in a minute.
我过一会儿就上楼
Mommy.
妈妈
I don't want you to worry.
我不想让你担心
Come on, now. It's late.
来吧 很晚了
Let's get you to bed.
我送你去睡觉
If she keeps running away,
要是她不停地逃跑的话
anything could happen.
什么事情都可能发生
She could get kidnapped, she...
她可能会被绑♥架♥ 她
she could get pregnant.
她可能会怀孕
I know.
我知道
Over 200 people arrested,
超过200人被逮捕
160 wounded, and, uh, 2 bystanders killed
160人受伤 警卫队控制住人群之前
before the guard took control of the crowd.
有两名围观者被杀
Now the, uh, Southern Caucus is calling it
现在南方党团会议称之为
"an egregious exercise in federal power."
"一次动用联邦力量的暴♥力♥行动"
That son of a bitch. Barnett brought this on himself
那个狗♥日♥的♥ 巴奈特这是自找的
when he pulled out those state troopers.
谁让他撤出州警呢
Is Meredith still with the Marshals?
梅瑞迪斯仍和法警们在一起吗
Yes, he is.
对 没错
Is he safe?
他安全吗
I believe he's fine.
我相信他很安全
Yes, Mrs. Lincoln.
什么事 林肯夫人
Barnett.
是巴奈特
Yes, put him through.
对 接进来
Governor.
州长
Sir, I'm here on the campus.
先生 我现在校园内
Meredith is signing his enrollment papers
梅瑞迪斯此刻正在办理
at this very moment.
新生注册手续
His first class is tomorrow morning.
他的第一堂课就在明天早上
I believe it's Colonial American History.
我相信这将被载入美国的殖民历史
Now I hope we can put this rather sordid affair behind us
现在我希望我们都能不计前嫌
and restore an atmosphere of congeniality.
重新营造一个和谐的氛围
You lied to me, Governor.
你向我撒了谎 州长
People died last night because of that.
昨晚就有人因为你的谎言而丧命
I hope you can live with it.
我希望你在良心上过得去
Mr. President, my only regret is,
总统先生 我唯一后悔的就是
the wrong people died.
该死的没有死
This issue is, uh, far from over.
这件事还远未结束
Well, look at it this way, Jack.
你从这个角度来看这件事 杰克
You got Meredith enrolled.
你让梅瑞迪斯入了学
It's a good start.
这是个好的开始
Uh, yeah, we can meet at, uh,
好的 我们可以在
5:00 a.m., before the kids wake.
早上五点见面 趁孩子都还没醒
Can you do that?
你有问题吗
I gotta be back by the time the kids get up.
我必须要在孩子们起床前回到家
How are you?
你还好吗
I heard Meredith enrolled this morning.
我听说 今天早上梅瑞迪斯已经入学了
That's wonderful.
那真是太棒了
Yeah, it's a-- it's a start.
这 这才刚开头
Those calm me down.
我用那个当镇静剂
Well, what's, uh, what's the problem?
到底 到底出了什么问题
I can't sleep. I'm wired.
我睡不着 异常兴奋
Jacobson up the dosage?
雅各布森加大剂量了吗
Yeah, I asked him to.
是的 我让他这么做的
Why?
为什么
Well, I...
我
I don't have time to sleep, to be honest.
老实说 我根本就没时间睡觉
Tomorrow, I start at 5:00 a.m. now.
明天我五点就要开始工作
I have the Noble Peace Prize breakfast at 9:00.
九点 我要出席诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥的早餐会
And then I have five state dinners for this month.
而且在这个月 我还要出席五场国宴
Did you like the foie gras from last Thursday?
你喜欢上周四鹅肝酱的口味吗
Okay. I'm working on the guest list, too.
那就好 我现在还要确定嘉宾名单
And then we have Kenneth--
还有这个肯尼斯
I have to meet with him for 15 minutes.
我必须要和他会谈十五分钟
Caroline's doing her show-and-tell.
卡洛琳要在班上做她的陈物介绍
It sounds like you're doing too much.
听起来你好像有做不完的事
Well, I'm not going to do this job halfway.
是的 但是我不会半途而废的
It's all or nothing.
我不想前功尽弃
I'm just saying, maybe we could talk to, uh, Tish
我只想说 也许我们可以告诉提什
and have her lighten up the, uh, schedule a little bit.
让她把你的日程安排得稍微松一点
I can handle it.
我能处理好的
Can you? Look at this.
你行吗 看看你自己
You're running yourself ragged.
你都快被压垮了
Jacobson said I just need--
雅各布森说我只需要
No, no, I think, uh, you need a break from him.
不 不 我认为你需要跟他请个假了
Lay off this stuff for a while.
这东西先停用一段时间
Jack...
杰克
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表