剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
We have the best resource in the world,
我们有世界上最好的资源
and we're not even using it.
却从未加以利用
What's that? Us, family.
什么资源 我们这些家里人
We should get Mother out there,
我们应该让妈妈出去拉票
get her telling stories about when Jack was little.
让她讲杰克小时候的故事
People love her, Dad.
民众都喜欢她 爸爸
They--they--they-- they love that.
他们喜欢她的故事
They wanna know that we're a real family.
他们想知道 我们是真正的一家人
Your mother's a natural campaigner.
你妈是天生的竞选活动家
We'll have tea parties.
我们要开茶话会
"Tea with Rose Kennedy".
"与罗丝·肯尼迪一起喝茶"
That's a good idea, Dad.
这想法不错 父亲
When Lodge called to concede, he said "I coulda beaten you.
洛奇在承认败选时说"我本可以击败你的
I coulda beaten you and the old man...
我本可以击败你和你老爸的
but that damn mother of yours...
但你家还有个可恶的老妈
and those Kennedy tea parties..."
还有肯尼迪老妈的茶话会"
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You made the difference.
你立了大功
Hey, boys. Boys, come on. Come on over here.
孩子们 过来 到这里来
You, uh, take a photograph of this.
为我们照张相
One day it may be worth something.
也许有一天会有纪念意义
Mother, it's Bobby.
妈 我是波比
No, I'm fine,
不 我很好
but I need you again.
又要让您出马了
Pack your bags?
收拾好东西
Well, it must have worked,
看来是管用了
because Ethel tells me he's not naughty anymore.
因为伊索尔跟我说 他现在不调皮了
It-it-it-it's very important
你 你们选他当总统
that you vote for him for President.
是非常重要的
He has ten children, you know, and Ethel is pregnant again,
他有十个孩子 现在伊索尔又怀孕了
and the White House is the only place large enough.
只有白宫才有足够大的地方
So it gives me great pleasure
我非常荣幸地
to introduce my seventh child--
介绍我的第七个孩子
Robert Francis Kennedy.
罗伯特·弗朗西斯·肯尼迪
I'd like to thank my mother
我要感谢我母亲
for the kind introduction.
为我做了那样的介绍
That's what it's gotten down to in this, uh, campaign,
现在开始谈这次选举
when, uh, some of the polls came out
部分民♥意♥测验出炉
that we weren't doing so well.
我们的支持率不佳
We--we--we took Mother.
只好请老妈出马了
Make sure you tell 'em about
一定要把我对
my ideas for improving public schools.
改善公立学校的看法告诉大家
I'm gonna tell 'em.
我会告诉大家的
Because-- because it's very important
因为 因为激发孩子的兴趣
to capture children's imaginations.
是非常重要的
Yes, I know. I-I-I know, Mother.
好 我知道了 老妈
I'm gonna tell 'em. Why don't you give your own speech?
我会告诉大家 你怎么不自己演讲
I-- that's just it-- my brother and I--
就像刚才那样 我和我哥
that's the reason she never introduced us before is,
从不让她先上台介绍我们
we wouldn't go on the same platform with her.
我们不和她同台演讲
You couldn't possibly compete with that.
因为根本抢不过她的风头
No, no, I'm fine. I'm just, uh...
没有 我很好 只是
a little lonely, I suppose.
有些孤独吧
All the, uh, hotel rooms
过了一段时间
start to look the same after a while.
感觉酒店房♥间看起来都一样
How are the kids? I miss them.
孩子们好吗 我想他们了
They're fine. They miss you, too.
他们很好 他们也想你
The campaign looks like it's going great.
看来选情很顺利
Yeah, the, uh, polling here in California is great.
对 加州的选情很好
Um, the crowds have been unbelievable, really.
民众热情得难以置信
I'm so glad for you.
我真为你高兴
Is everything okay with you?
你最近还好吗
I wanted to talk to you about something.
我要告诉你一些事情
Sure. Anything. What is it?
畅所欲言 什么事
You know Onassis and I have been seeing each other for quite some time.
你知道我和奥纳西斯约会过好几次
Yes, I know. I know you have.
是啊 我知道这事
And he's asked me to marry him.
他向我求婚了
That d-doesn't come as a great surprise to me.
对我来说并不是很惊讶
I know you don't...
我知道你
approve of him.
对他不满意
No, I-I don't... Jackie.
没有 杰姬
I think he's a collector.
我觉得他只是个收藏家
He collects things, and that's what you are to him.
他喜爱收藏 你也是他的一份珍藏
You-- you are the most desirable, beautiful thing in the world
你是这世界上最诱人 最完美的
to, uh, to him.
对他来说
I-I just--I don't--I don't believe that
但我不相信
in your heart you could possibly love him.
你会发自真心地爱他
I was in love with Jack.
我真心爱过杰克
I'll never feel that way again.
不会再有那样的感觉了
Then why are you doing this?
那你为什么要这样做
I have to keep my children safe.
我必须要保护我的孩子们
He can protect them.
他可以保护我们
His island is...
他有一个
a private world where no one can get to them.
私人岛屿 在那儿没人能骚扰他们
I mean, they've been hounded by photographers
我是说 躲避闪光灯和人群的骚扰
and people all their lives.
已成为了他们生活的全部
Don't they deserve...
难道他们就不该
a chance to just be children?
有个无忧无虑的童年吗
Of course they do.
当然该有
I just want you to be happy.
我只希望你能幸福
Jackie, you deserve to be happy.
杰姬 你该有自己的幸福
Thank you, Bobby.
谢谢你 波比
Could you, uh,
你能不能
delay the announcement
在大选结束之后
until after the election?
再宣布婚讯呢
You could cost me five states, you know.
你知道 那会让我损失五个州的选票
Of course.
当然
I wasn't going to say anything,
我一定会保密的
and I already spoke to Ari about it.
而且我和阿里也提过这事儿
He's not going to say anything until after you're President.
在你入主白宫之前 他什么都不会说的
I admire your optimism.
我真羡慕你能这么乐观
I love you, Jackie.
我爱你 杰姬
I love you, Bobby.
我也爱你 波比
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Well, um, I'll talk to you soon.
好的 我们以后再聊
Bye-bye.
再见
What I think is quite clear
我的想法很明确
is that we can work together in the last analysis,
那就是我们终究是可以并肩作战的
the divisions, the violence,
从社会的分化到暴♥乱♥频发
the disenchantment with our society,
再到最后民众的觉醒
the divisions, whether it's between blacks and whites,
无论经历的是白人和黑人之间的冲突
between the poor and the more affluent,
还是贫富阶层之间的矛盾
or between age groups
又或是不同年龄层之间的误解
or the war in Vietnam--
和在越战上的分歧
is that we can start to work together.
我们都可以一起并肩作战
We're a great country and a selfless country
我们的国家是一个伟大的 无私的
and a compassionate country,
富有同情心的国家
and I intend to make that my basis for running
在接下来的几个月里 我将会以此来作为
over the period of the next few months.
我竞选总统的政♥治♥基点
So it's my--my thanks to all of you,
所以 在此我要感谢你们所有人
and now it's on to Chicago,
现在就看芝加哥了
and let's win there.
我们一起去拿下那里
This way, Senator.
这边请 参议员
We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
支持波比 波比必胜
We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
支持波比 波比必胜
Out of the way. Out of the way.
请让一让 让一让
Right this way, sir.
这边走 先生
Back up. Everybody out of the way.
退后 所有人都让开
Hey, get out of the way.
快点让开
Step back now!
都退后
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表