剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Is he?
是吗
I want you to have this.
我要你把这个带在身上
It was your mother's.
这原来是你母亲的
I've used it every day since she died.
自从她去世 我就每天戴着它
Help Jack. Keep us safe.
帮助杰克 保卫我们的安全
Heya, kid.
嗨 亲爱的
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Oh, I was in the neighborhood.
我正好在附近
Liar.
说谎
Did Bobby send you here to fix my marriage?
是波比让你来挽救我的婚姻吗
He doesn't know I'm here. That's the truth.
他不知道我来这里 这句是实话
Well, you knew where to find me, so I assume you know...
你知道在哪能找到我 我想你也知道
why I'm here.
我为什么会来这
Yeah.
是啊
I know we haven't always been sorority pals.
我知道我们以前一直都不能算特别要好的姐妹
I never fit in with the family the way you have.
我从没像你那样适应这个大家庭
I always figured it was because you didn't want to.
我发现往往是因为你不想
You're-- you're your own person, Jackie. I-I admire that.
你很独♥立♥ 杰姬 我很佩服你这一点
Tell you the truth, I, uh...
说实话 我
always been a little bit intimidated by it.
总是对这点感到有些畏惧
You're intimidated by me?
你对我感到畏惧
Every woman in America wants to be like you.
每一个美国女人都想像你一样
They want to look like you, they want to dress like you...
她们想拥有你的气质 模仿你的穿着
Come on.
不是吧
Oh, now...
现在
you start getting all humble on me,
你要开始对我谦恭一些
that's really gonna piss me off.
你的态度真的惹怒我了
You know what intimidates me?
你知道我畏惧什么吗
Someone who can raise a family and have a marriage that works,
一个既能照顾家庭又婚姻幸福的人
and who makes it all look so easy.
她轻而易举地就做到了这些
If I had your secret, I'd trade it all in
我愿用上过的所有杂♥志♥封面
for every magazine cover I've been on.
来与你交换家庭幸福的秘诀
So how do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
It's no secret, Jackie. I...
其实没有什么秘诀 杰姬 我
I just...
我只是
love him.
很爱他
Look, I...
听我说 我
I don't know what goes on between you and Jack.
我不知道你和杰克间发生了什么
Frankly, it's none of my business. I...
说实话 这不关我的事 我
I came here because
我来这里是因为
I'm worried about what's going on at the White House.
担心正在白宫发生的事情
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know the specifics, but I do know that it's serious.
我也不知道详情 但我知道事关重大
It's always serious.
白宫发生的都是大事
It's different this time, Jackie. It's dangerous.
这次不同 杰姬 这次很危险
Bobby, McNamara, Bundy--
波比 麦克纳马拉 邦迪
they've all been working around the clock.
他们都在24小时连轴转
I can only imagine what Jack must be going through.
我只能想想杰克现在有多难熬
We just received photos from the CIA,
我们刚刚收到中情局发来的照片
revealing five additional missile sites on the island.
上面显示该岛又新增了5枚导弹
They report that the Soviets could have
他们的报告说苏联可能已在
between 16 and 32 missiles ready to fire within several days.
几天内部署了16至32枚可以发射的导弹
Mac, what is the, uh, timeline on those ships?
麦克 那些军舰需要多长时间到达
About 3,800 miles away from Cuba.
距古巴约3800英里
At the current rate of speed,
按照目前的速度
they should be there in about a week.
可以在一周左右到达
Mr. President, a week is a-- is a lifetime.
总统先生 一周的时间太久了
The real threat is the missiles already on the island.
真正的威胁来自于已部署在岛上的导弹
I mean, millions of American citizens
导弹一旦发射
will die if they're launched,
几百万美国人将丧生
and Khrushchev is just crazy enough to do it.
赫鲁晓夫那个狂人完全有可能这样做
I don't know if you're right about that, General.
我不知你的判断是否正确 将军
I mean, he's a--he's a bully, but, uh,
我的意思是 他只是故弄玄虚
I don't think he's hostile.
我觉得他没有威胁
Don't think he's, uh, insane enough to want to start a war.
他不会头脑发热到发动一场战争
What if you're wrong, sir?
万一您判断失误呢
I could be, and we should sustain the military option.
有可能 我们仍然保留武力解决的选择
We're running out of time, sir.
我们已经没时间了
They're arming these missiles as we speak.
我们说话的同时 他们正在部署导弹
I understand that, General,
我明白这一点 将军
but if I am right, I want to give Khrushchev
但如果我判断正确 我要给赫鲁晓夫
as much time as possible to convince the people around him
足够的时间来说服他周围的人
that a goddamn war is not the option.
绝不能把战争作为选项
Sir, we need to strike and we need to strike now.
我们必须立即开始实施打击
But what you're suggesting is a first strike,
但你的建议是先发制人
and a strike without warning will be
未经事先警告的打击
viewed internationally as an unprovoked assault.
会被国际社会视为无正当理由的进攻
So if we do this, against a small country like Cuba,
如果我们如此对待古巴这样的小国
well, it's Pearl Harbor all over again,
就如同珍珠港事件重演
only this time, it's in reverse.
只是这次是他们挨打
And my brother will not go down in history
我哥哥绝不能成为美国历史上的
as the American Tojo.
东条英机
So let's rethink this.
让我们重新考虑一下
The difficulty we face is, we can't guarantee
当前的困难是 我们无法保证
getting rid of the missiles that are already there.
成功清除已部署在那里的导弹
Well, that's exactly, uh, why, in my opinion, uh,
这就是为什么我认为
we should focus on stopping these ships.
我们应当侧重于拦截这些军舰
That's a more manageable situation.
这样情况更容易控制
We could, uh, revisit the blockade idea, sir.
我们可以重新考虑进行封锁
Establishing a-a demarcation line
在距古巴本土500英里外
of, say, 500 miles from the Cuban mainland.
划定一条界线
A blockade is an interesting idea.
封锁的想法不错
But the issue still remains--
但问题依然存在
a blockade is illegal under International Law.
封锁线是违反国际法的
Then we call it a quarantine.
那就称作隔离线
Nothing illegal about that.
这样就不违法了
There has been a virtual news blackout
华盛顿封锁了
throughout Washington regarding the Cuban situation.
有关古巴局势的消息
Whether or not this crisis can be resolved peaceably or not
这场危机能否和平解决
is the burning question,
现在引起广泛的争论
the question to which sources in the White House, the Pentagon,
而对于这个问题 白宫 五角大楼
and the State Department have refused to comment,
以及国♥务♥院♥均拒绝发表评论
leaving the American people to wait
美国人♥民♥都在焦急等待
and wonder what President Kennedy will say
肯尼迪总统今晚
when he takes to the air tonight.
在电视讲话中会发表怎样的观点
Hello? Mother, it's Bobby.
你好 妈妈 我是波比
Hello, dear. We're just getting ready to watch Jack.
你好 亲爱的 我们正准备看杰克的演讲
Well, that's actually why I'm-- why I'm calling.
我打电♥话♥就是为了这事儿
I just wanted to let you know that, uh,
我想让您知道
there may be some things in his speech
他讲话中提到的某些事情
that, uh, sound a little frightening to you.
您听了可能会觉得有点可怕
Uh, I didn't want you and Dad to worry.
我不想让您和爸爸太担心
Well, with everything we're hearing, we are concerned.
我们听到的消息已经让我们很担心了
Move him, will you? I-I can't see the set.
把他推开一点 我看不到电视了
Has Jack been to mass? No, II don't think so.
杰克去做过弥撒了吗 没有
We've been, uh, kind of busy with things here.
我们这儿这几天很忙
Well, wish him luck.
好吧 祝他好运
Let him know we're very proud of him.
告诉他 我们都为他骄傲
I will.
我会的
Love you. Bye.
我爱你 拜拜
Their status might be changed to
他们可能在很短的时间内
that of active duty at a moment's notice.
被转入现役
We switch you now to the Oval Office.
现在切换到总统办公室
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the President of the United States.
有请美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
Good evening, my fellow citizens.
晚上好 同胞们
This government, as promised,
本届政♥府♥ 如之前所承诺的
has maintained the closest surveillance of the Soviet military buildup
一直在对苏联在古巴岛上增加军备的态势
on the island of Cuba.
进行密切监视
Within the past week,
在过去的这一周
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表