剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
We in the Soviet Union want to live
苏联人♥民♥希望生存下去
and do not at all want to destroy your country.
而且根本不想摧毁您的国家
I propose we will declare that our ships, bound for Cuba,
我提议 我们宣布开往古巴的船只
will not carry any kind of armaments.
不会携带任何武器装备
You will declare that the United States will not invade Cuba."
你宣布美国不会入侵古巴"
No mention about missiles in Turkey?
没有提到土耳其的导弹吗
Nothing.
没有
Does Mac know about this? I wanted to speak to you.
麦克知道了吗 我想先让你知道
Mrs. Lincoln, could you get me Mr. Bundy?
林肯夫人 请邦迪先生到我这儿来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
So how would you like to proceed?
你想怎么办
Well, I wanna prepare a, uh, private response
我想准备一份私下的回应
to Mr. Khrushchev's letter. Sure.
给赫鲁晓夫 好的
No public statement. I don't wanna rub his nose in it.
没有公开声明 我不想揭他的伤疤
Christ knows he's gonna have a hard enough time
经过这件事情 他要想保住自己的位子
keeping his job after all this.
估计都要费点力气
All right. I'll put something together.
好 我去准备
Bobby? Yeah?
波比 怎么了
You tell McNamara and that General--
通知麦克纳马拉和将军
alert the entire chain of command,
警告整个指挥系统
nobody moves against the Russians
没有我的命令 任何人都不许
without my expressed order.
对苏联采取敌对行动
I don't want this whole goddamned thing to unravel
我不想因为某个少尉没收到命令
because some second Lieutenant didn't get the word.
而把整件事情都搞砸了
Absolutely.
放心
Mr. Bundy is on his way up, Mr. President.
总统先生 邦迪先生马上就到
Could you try Mrs. Kennedy in Virginia?
帮我联♥系♥弗吉尼亚的肯尼迪夫人好吗
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Line One is ringing, sir.
一号♥线路正在接通
How's it all going?
情况怎么样了
Good.
不错
Good. It looks, uh...
还好 看起来
like Khrushchev's gonna back down.
赫鲁晓夫要撤退了
Good.
那就好
When did you...
你什么时候
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你回来了
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Jack? You, uh, you better come down here.
杰克 你最好下来一趟
What's the matter?
怎么了
The Russians shot down one of our U-2s over Cuba,
苏联击落了我们在古巴的一架U-2飞机
killed the pilot.
还杀了飞行员
It appears to be an act of war.
看来他们想宣战
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Well, Dobrynin swears that,
多勃雷宁发誓说
Khrushchev insisted none of our planes be shot at,
赫鲁晓夫坚持声称没有向我们的飞机射击
that one of the antiaircraft batteries never got the word.
是一个高炮连没收到命令
You don't believe that crap, do you, sir?
你不会相信这种鬼话吧 先生
I know this man.
我了解这个人
I've never known him to be emotional before,
他以前从来没有这么情绪化
and he was damned near in tears just now, General.
他刚才差点哭出来 将军
We based our whole approach on this campaign
在这场斗争当中 我们一直坚持
on not pushing Khrushchev into a corner.
不把赫鲁晓夫逼至死角
By shooting down that plane,
但他击落这架飞机
that's exactly what he's done to me.
就是在把我往死角里逼
Well, Mr. President, we can speculate all day,
总统先生 我们花多少时间揣度都行
but the fact of the matter is that
但事实就摆在这里
we have a plane down and a U.S. airman dead.
有一架飞机被击毁 一名美军飞行员牺牲
What are we gonna do about it?
我们该怎么办
Excuse me. This was just received from Khrushchev.
打扰一下 刚收到一封赫鲁晓夫的来信
"You, President Kennedy,
"你 肯尼迪总统
have surrounded the Soviet Union with military bases,
用军事基地包围了苏联
surrounded our allies with military bases,
用军事基地包围了我们的同盟国
literally dispersed military bases around the country
简直把军事基地遍布在全国各地
and stationed your rocket armaments there.
还架设了导弹武器
You are worried about Cuba
你担心古巴
because it is a distance of 90 miles from the American coast.
因为它距离美国海岸只有90英里
However, Turkey is next to us--
不过 土耳其也是我们的邻国
literally at our elbow.
几乎与我们近在咫尺
We agree to remove from Cuba.
我们同意从古巴撤离
Those means which you regard as offensive means.
这意味着你们的军队同样应该如此
You will remove your analogous means from Turkey."
你们得从土耳其撤军"
You can't allow Khrushchev to dictate
不能让赫鲁晓夫指挥我们
how we defend our allies.
如何保护同盟国
Aren't we doing that to him?
我们不也是这样对他的吗
That's not the same thing, Dean.
这是两码事 迪安
We've had missiles in Turkey for years.
我们在土耳其架设导弹已经很多年了
Those Jupiter missiles are relatively obsolete.
那些木星导弹已经相当陈旧了
It wouldn't be the worst thing if we took them out.
撤走它们也是无关痛痒的事
No, the General's right. I can't agree to a quid pro quo
不 将军说得对 赫鲁晓夫是在蹬鼻子上脸
when Khrushchev's got his foot on my neck.
我不能同意他的交换条件
It's a perception issue.
这是观点的问题
This seems odd to me, Jack.
我觉得事有蹊跷 杰克
I find it hard to believe
我难以相信
that these two letters came from the same source.
这两封信出自一人之手
Well, I don't think they did.
我也这样认为
I mean, this--this first letter is all emotion.
第一封信写得情真意切
You can hear Khrushchev's voice in this.
仿佛是赫鲁晓夫亲口诉说似的
That letter, Mac, is cold. It's dry and bureaucratic.
麦克 而那封信语气冰冷 枯燥 官腔十足
I think, uh, Khrushchev's getting, uh,
我觉得赫鲁晓夫是
push back from his foreign ministry
被他的外♥交♥部♥逼得走投无路了
because he didn't run the blockade.
因为他没有冲破封锁线
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
We have to respond to this communication.
我们必须对此作出回应
Why?
为什么
I'm sorry, Bobby. I don't understand the question.
不好意思 波比 我不懂你的意思
Well, who cares if we got two letters?
谁会在乎我们是否收到了两封信
I say we respond to the first one.
要我说我们就只回复第一封
And ignore the second altogether?
然后干脆无视第二封
Sure.
没错
I like that very much.
我喜欢这个主意
Sir, I've never heard of simply ignoring a letter
先生 我从未听说过直接无视
from the Russian Foreign Ministry.
苏联外♥交♥部♥来信的做法
Well, Dean, we are the, uh, party of progress.
迪安 我们是进步的政党
No, Mac, I think you, uh,
不 麦克 我想 让你来
draft a response to the first letter.
起草一下第一封信的回函
Tell Khrushchev we're very, uh, encouraged by his attitude.
告诉赫鲁晓夫 他的态度让我们很受鼓舞
Be vague. Yes, sir.
言辞含糊些 好的 先生
Mr. President,
总统先生
even if we ignore this second letter,
即使我们无视第二封信
that doesn't mean that the issue about Turkey
也不代表土耳其的问题
is, uh, is gonna go away.
能得到解决
I think Khrushchev is gonna want something in return
我觉得赫鲁晓夫想要些东西作为
for taking his missiles out of Cuba.
从古巴撤除导弹的回报
Bobby, are you sure
波比 你确定
Dobrynin has a direct line with Khrushchev?
多勃雷宁能直接联♥系♥到赫鲁晓夫吗
Absolutely.
当然
Then you talk to him.
那你和他谈谈
Tell him they've got to get those missiles out of Cuba now.
说他们现在就要将导弹撤离古巴
If they don't, we will...
否则 我们就
Six months from now...
等六个月后
When, uh...
当
When all this is forgotten,
当整件事都过去了
we'll, uh, we'll agree to go into, uh,
我们就会同意
Turkey in the middle of the night,
半夜潜入土耳其
and we'll take the damn things out ourselves.
取走那些玩意儿
Both sides agree not to go public with this,
双方都要对此保密
but their, uh, their deadline for this...
但他们必须现在就
is now.
撤走导弹
So what if he doesn't agree?
如果他不同意呢
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表