剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
You're going through a rough patch.
你在经历一段阵痛期
Rough patch?
阵痛期
That's all I've ever known.
我早就有心理准备了
I-I want a husband. I-I want a family.
我想要一个丈夫 一个家庭
And you'll have them both. I guarantee it.
你都会得到的 我保证
But you have to stay.
但是你不能离婚
I'll put a million dollars into a trust.
我会拿出一百万美元做担♥保♥
If Jack doesn't make it to the White House,
如果杰克没能入主白宫
you can have your divorce and keep the million dollars.
你可以离婚 还能拿到一百万
You really think everyone can be bought?
你真的以为有钱能使鬼推磨吗
I haven't met the exception.
我屡试不爽
Well, you have now.
那这次你栽了
Jackie?
杰姬
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
That's not the point.
这不是重点
That's exactly the point.
这就是重点
Look, I know he's not perfect. No man is.
我知道他并不完美 人无完人
But I do know, you can be happy with him.
但我确信 你和他在一起会幸福
And I'll see to it that you are.
我保证你会幸福
You sure you don't need me for anything else, Mr. Kennedy?
你确定没有其它事情了吗 肯尼迪先生
No, no, no. Thanks. You should get some sleep.
没了 没了 谢谢你 你该去休息了
You, too.
您也是
I know that Jack will win.
我相信杰克会获胜的
No, we've come too far to lose.
走到现在 我们已经输不起了
Now I need to make an early start.
现在我得先打声招呼
There's gonna be a mountain of calls tomorrow.
明天会有无数的电♥话♥打过来
I'll be here.
我会在此待命的
I miss being with you, Joe.
我想念和你在一起的感觉 乔
It's chilly out there.
外面有点冷
Would you like a sweater?
你需要一件毛衣吗
Thank you, Mrs. Kennedy. I'll be fine.
谢谢 肯尼迪太太 我没事
Good night.
晚安
Good night, dear.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night.
晚安
Shall we go to bed, Rosie girl?
我们可以休息了吗 罗丝小姐
The vice president expressed his appreciation
副总统对他的竞选团队
to his staff and to the volunteers in the ballroom,
以及宴会厅的志愿者致以谢意
but he stopped short of a concession.
但是他并没有承认败选
Bastard just won't concede.
失败者就是不肯认输
...Electoral politics is well known,
选举政♥治♥是众所周知的
and according to sources,
据相关人员透露
being urged by several members of his inner circle,
在核心集团数位成员的要求下
to make his concession speech now.
他发表了败选演讲
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Sure.
没事儿
Even if he does concede,
即使他承认败选
there is always the possibility that he might ask for a recount...
也不排除有申请重新计票的可能性
Okay.
好了
I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed.
我累了 我去睡觉了
What do you mean? You're not gonna watch this?
什么意思 你不看了吗
I'm tired.
我累了
Mr. President! Mr. President! Mr. President!
总统先生 总统先生 总统先生
Wake up. Mr. President, wake up.
醒醒 总统先生 醒醒
Mrs. Shaw? Wake up, Mr. President.
肖太太 醒醒 总统先生
Are we in?
我们获胜了吗
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜你 先生
Jack.
杰克
I couldn't have done it without you. Or you. Come here.
没有你我就不会成功 还有你 过来
What's this? What's this?
这是什么 这是什么
What...
什么
My head!
我的头
The unexpectedly delayed climax
这场意外迟到的高♥潮♥
saw senator Kennedy the victor
见证了肯尼迪参议员
with a clear margin of electoral votes.
以明显的票数优势获胜
At 43 years of age, he is the youngest man ever voted...
年仅43岁的他成为史上最年轻的
Well, we're just gonna have to, uh, stay after him, Lyndon.
我们必须要待在他后面 林顿
Well, thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Well, I will.
我会的
He, uh, says congratulations from, uh, him and Lady Bird.
他代表自己和伯德女士表示祝贺
That's nice.
他真好
Come on. Uh, let's get downstairs
走吧 我们下楼
and, uh, bask in our glory.
去享受胜利的喜悦
You okay?
你没事吧
Jack, you're going to be president,
杰克 你就要当总统了
and things are going to be different...
有些事情就不一样了
Well, honey, I think that's probably true. Between us.
宝贝 我想你说得对 我们之间的事情
Our marriage works
我们的婚姻得以维系
because I decided several years ago
是因为几年前我决定
to accept certain things about you,
接受你的那些行为
and I've dealt with it.
我都忍♥了
I've had my private humiliations,
我曾经暗自蒙羞
but I won't have them in front of the American people.
但我以后不能在全体国民面前丢脸
The Times wrote the same damn thing. I know. It was perfect.
《时报》做了同样的报道 我知道 太好了
Did you sleep at all? Are you kidding? I can't believe you did.
你睡着了吗 开玩笑吧 我不信你睡得着
We did it. We did it.
我们成功了 我们成功了
Closest margin in history, Dad.
史上最接近的票数差 父亲
You think I was gonna pay for a landslide?
你以为我指望获得压倒性的胜利吗
I love you, boys.
我爱你们 孩子们
Now wait. Wait. Wait.
先等一下 等等 等等
I have some, uh, ideas for your cabinet. Here we go.
我对你们的内阁有些建议 拿来看看
Can't we just enjoy this, just for the afternoon?
我们就不能先享受一个下午吗
I think his memory's, uh, failing him.
我觉得他有点老糊涂了
Dad, you got me as, uh, Attorney General.
父亲 你要我做司法部长
Yeah, because that's where you're gonna be.
没错 因为这就是你该做的
We talked about this. You said you were fine.
我们谈过的 你说你接受了
I'm going to Boston tomorrow to look for office space.
我明天就要去波士顿找办公室了
No, you're not. Jack needs somebody he can trust,
你不能走 杰克需要可以信任的伙伴
and I need you to keep an eye on Jack.
而我也需要你看着杰克
I'm picking my own cabinet, Dad.
我会自己挑选内阁的 父亲
I believe they elected me president, not you.
我想当选总统的是我 而不是您
That's very true, Son.
说得很对 孩子
They did.
确实
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表