剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
very intelligent, very, uh, very tenacious, and, uh,
非常聪明 非常顽强的
we thought it'd be useful for him to get some, uh, experience
我们认为这对他也有好处 可以为他
before he went into private practice, so...
日后经营私人律师事务所积累经验
So I, uh, wasn't gonna have him say anything,
我本来不打算让他发言的
but I think I will. Bobby?
但现在我想还是让他说两句吧 波比
Bobby... Bobby...
波比 波比
Thank you all very much. I, um...
非常感谢你们 我
I, uh, am pleased to, uh, accept the position
我很荣幸能接受这个职位
of the Attorney Generalship, uh, of the United States.
担任美国的司法部长
Joe Kennedy thinks I'm gonna take orders
乔·肯尼迪以为我会服从他那个
from that snot-nosed kid of his.
窝囊废儿子的命令
Don't get upset, Edgar. Would you like a TUMS?
别生气 埃德加 要来片抗酸药吗
Yes, I would.
好的
The FBI is the finest investigative agency in the world.
联邦调查局是全世界最优秀的调查机构
I've spent my entire life making it so, and I will not...
为此我花费了毕生的精力 我不会
let it be degraded by a bunch of...
让它毁在一群
amateurs.
门外汉手里
Well, you've always found a way to circumvent the authority
你总能找到办法避开司法部长的
of the Attorney General, whoever he is.
影响力的 不管他是谁
You're right, Clyde.
你说的对 克莱德
You're right.
你说的很对
Despite subfreezing temperatures,
尽管气温已跌至零下
hundreds of thousands watched today's inaugural ceremonies,
仍有成千上万人观看了今天的就职典礼
as President John F. Kennedy
总统约翰·F·肯尼迪
and Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson
和副总统林登·B·约翰逊
took their constitutional oaths of office,
在国会大厦的台阶上
on the steps of the nation's capitol.
宣誓就职
In the long history of the world,
在世界历史的漫漫长河中
only a few generations have been granted the role
只有少数几代人在自♥由♥处于最危急的时刻
of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger.
被赋予保卫自♥由♥的职责
I do not shrink from this responsibility. I welcome it.
我不会推卸这一责任 我乐于承担
I do not believe any of us would exchange places
我不相信我们当中有任何人愿意同其他人
with any other people or any other generation.
或其他时代的人交换位置
The energy, the faith, the devotion
我们为这一努力所付出的精力
which we bring to this endeavor will light our country
信念和忠诚 将会照耀我们的国家
and all who serve it.
和所有建设国家的人
And the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
而这火焰发出的光芒定能照亮全世界
And so, my fellow Americans,
因此 我的美国同胞们
ask not what your country can do for you.
不要问国家能为你做什么
Ask what you can do for your country.
问问自己能为国家做些什么
Yes, I'm aware of that.
嗯 我知道这件事
Then I'm sure you're also aware that President Eisenhower
那您肯定也知道艾森豪威尔总统批准了
approved this training and its ultimate purpose--
这项训练 而这训练的最终目标是
the--the elimination of Fidel Castro.
消灭菲德尔·卡斯特罗
Well, I'm certainly for his, uh, elimination.
我肯定是支持消灭他的
I just question whether or not this will, uh, work.
我只是怀疑这能不能奏效
I think Yes, it will, Mr. President.
我认为 它肯定能奏效 总统
Without direct U.S. involvement, General.
美国是不会直接参与到行动中的 将军
Our fingerprints can't be anywhere on this operation.
这次行动不能留下我们的任何痕迹
They won't be, sir.
不会的 长官
The guerillas are using untraceable equipment,
游击队使用的是无法追踪来源的装备
and the support planes and vessels are without U.S. insignia.
支援他们的飞机和船只都没有美国的标识
That's all very good and well, General,
这些都很好 将军
but the, uh, Castro army here seems to have, uh, 25,000 men.
但是卡斯特罗的部队似乎有两万五千人
Uh, our invasion force has roughly, uh...
而我们的入侵部队只有大概
1,500.
一千五百人
And Castro's forces are, uh, well-armed.
而且卡斯特罗的部队装备精良
They have Russian hardware.
他们有俄♥国♥的军♥火♥
The guerillas have the advantage of surprise, sir.
游击队的优势是出其不意 先生
Castro has not one idea in hell that they're coming.
卡斯特罗根本不知道他们会杀过去
Now let's not forget, the Cuban people will rise up
可别忘了 古巴人♥民♥会揭竿而起
and support this liberating force.
全力支持这支解放部队
Well, I question that as well.
这一点我也表示怀疑
The State Department shares your doubts, Mr. President.
国♥务♥院♥跟您有同样的质疑 总统先生
And there's another thing to consider.
另外还有一件事情需要考虑
If we give the guerillas the go-ahead
如果我们命令游击队进攻
and the operation begins to fail,
而行动失败的话
will you be able to resist the pressure
你能顶住压力
to save it by ordering our direct military involvement?
下令采取直接军事干预去拯救这项行动吗
Sir, we have a communist bastion
长官 我们的海岸九十英里外
90 miles from our shore.
就有一个共♥产♥主义的大本营
By excising it,
消灭了它
we make this whole part of the world more secure.
能让整个地区都变得更加安全
This is something we have to do.
这件事我们非做不可
The General is the best commander I ever served under.
将军是和我共事过的最优秀的指挥官
In my opinion, he shortened
在我看来 他让
the war in the Pacific by six months.
太平洋战争提前了六个月结束
Well, he's, uh, he's quite a character. Yes, sir, he is.
他的确是个人物 是的 长官
But he also makes a good point. The guerillas are patriots.
他也有道理 这些游击队员是爱国者
They want to take their homeland back.
他们想夺回他们的国家
Bob?
鲍勃
This is your first strategic decision.
这是你的第一个战略性决策
You go against the recommendation of the Chiefs and the CIA,
你不听参谋长联席会议和中情局的建议
they're gonna make you pay for it.
他们会给你颜色看的
I'm not issuing an invasion order
我不会因为害怕参谋长联席会议
because I'm afraid of the Joint Chiefs.
就签署命令入侵其他国家
Sir, for every hour that this decision is delayed,
长官 这个决定做出得越迟
you run the risk of these invasion plans being leaked.
入侵计划被泄露的可能性就越大
You think this succeeds?
你认为这能成功吗
I do, sir.
是的 长官
Not only will it succeed, but it will send Khrushchev
不但会成功 还会向赫鲁晓夫
a message of our intent and our resolve.
表明我们的信念和决心
And it will show him exactly the kind of President you intend to be.
让他明白您要做一位怎样的总统
You know, when I made a decision in the Senate,
当年在参议院表决时
I always had 40 or 50 guys to go alongside me
总有四五十人和我的立场一致
to take the heat if things went wrong.
出了问题 大家共同负责
Job's little different now.
现在不同了
All right, issue the go codes, Bob.
鲍勃 我批准这项行动
Send those guerillas to Cuba.
把游击队送到古巴
Yes, Mr. President.
遵命 总统先生
Thanks for coming by, Mr. Director.
多谢造访 局长先生
I, uh, wondered if you had a chance to, uh,
不知你是否有空
review the policy changes I sent over to your office.
重新看过我发给贵办公室的改革计划
I did see them, yes.
我看过了
Well, I'd like to, uh, streamline the flow of information
我要统一向媒体和民众
going to the public and the press.
公布信息的渠道
In the past, all Bureau communications
以前 贵局所有的新闻联络
were issued through my office.
都由我的办公室负责
Well, from, uh, from now on, I'd like, uh,
好 那从今以后
any press releases from the Bureau to go out,
贵局所有经过核准的新闻发布
if approved, on D.O.J. letterhead,
都要用司法部的标头
and anyone from the Bureau giving public speeches
贵局任何人发表公开讲话的内容
will have their comments first cleared by my office.
都要事先呈报我的办公室
I'm puzzled by your need to control
您不必如此严格地
the flow of information so tightly.
控制信息发布渠道
Well, I want the entire department
我要部门上下的口径
to speak with one voice.
保持一致
The Bureau has had its own voice for 30 years,
联邦调查局三十年来都保持独♥立♥的声音
and I have to insist that we maintain it.
我必须保持这种传统
Well, now this is a new era,
既然是新时代
and there's a new world order, Mr. Director.
就要有新秩序 局长先生
I sincerely hope that you can adapt yourself to it.
我由衷希望您能适应新的秩序
I hope you'll forgive me, young man,
对不起 年轻人
if it takes me a while to make that adaptation.
这样的秩序 短期内我很难适应
I do forgive you,
没关系
and I would appreciate from now on
但从现在起
you addressing me as "General".
请称我"部长"
Feet on the desk... throwing darts against the wall
脚翘到桌子上 往墙上投飞镖
is desecrating government property.
简直是亵渎公职
Little bastard has no respect.
目中无人的小混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表