剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
Nothing is too much for
对约瑟夫·帕特里克·肯尼迪而言
Joseph Patrick Kennedy.
没有过分的要求
He can do anything.
他什么都能做到
They're going to be so proud of you.
他们会为你无比骄傲
Here is a bulletin from CBS News.
以下是CBS新闻频道的快报
In Dallas, Texas, three shots were fired
在德克萨斯州达拉斯市的闹市区
at President Kennedy's motorcade in downtown Dallas.
枪手向肯尼迪总统的车队开了三枪
The first reports say that President Kennedy
第一手消息称肯尼迪总统
has been seriously wounded by this shooting.
在枪击中身受重伤
Well, I just want to be there when they cart him off to jail.
我希望把他送进监狱的时候我能在场
Hello?
你好
That'll be a good day.
那将是美好的一天
Hang on. Telephone, Bobby. It's Hoover.
等一下 电♥话♥ 波比 胡佛打来的
Oh. Maybe he's calling to resign.
可能他打电♥话♥过来要辞职吧
How are you?
你好吗
I have news for you.
我有消息告诉你
The President has been shot.
总统遭受枪击
When I get more details,
有进一步消息
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Baby?
宝贝
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Hello?
你好
Bobby. This is Lyndon.
波比 我是林顿
My heart goes out to you and your family.
节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm on the plane.
我在飞机上
They're bringing the casket on board
遗体已经送上飞机了
and Mrs. Kennedy.
还有肯尼迪夫人
The Secret Service told me to leave for my own safety,
情报部门考虑到我的安全让我离开
but I said, "No, I'm not leaving without that casket
但我说 "不 我不会留下遗体和肯尼迪夫人
and Mrs. Kennedy."
独自离开"
That's, uh...
这样啊
I'm sure she appreciates that.
我相信她一定对此非常感激
I'm not sure whether we're looking at some kinda...
我不敢说这是不是
International communist conspiracy
国际共♥产♥主义的阴谋
or what it is, but
还是怎样 但
I think it's important that we have a President,
现在最重要的是现在我们得有个总统
so I was wondering if it'd be all right with you
所以我想秘密宣誓就职
if I took the oath of office before we get in the air.
你对此没有意见吧
I, uh, I s--
我 我想
I suppose that would be the right thing to do.
我想你做的是该做的事
Now there's, uh, some question about the oath--
不过有些关于就职的问题
uh, who can administer it.
谁来主持
Uh, does it have to be the Chief Justice?
必须是联邦最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官吗
I can get that for you.
我能帮你安排
And, uh...
还有
could you get me the correct wording?
能给我份就职誓言范本吗
Uh-huh.
好的
I'll, uh, look into that, and I'll get back to you.
我帮你查查 然后给你回电
Thank you, Bobby. I appreciate that.
谢谢 波比 我很感激
Hey. Shh, now.
嘘 现在别出声
It's okay.
没事了
Daddy...
爸爸
Does this mean that you're gonna be President now?
这意味着你现在要当总统了吗
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表