剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
He thinks he can take over my Bureau?
他自以为能掌控联邦调查局
We're gonna have to dissuade him, Clyde.
我们要阻止他 克莱德
Bobby's squeaky clean.
波比的历史很清白
But his brother isn't.
他哥哥可不清白
The Jack Kennedy file-- that dates back to 1942.
杰克·肯尼迪的档案要追溯到1942年了
We need something current.
我们需要新的材料
It shouldn't be too difficult.
想找到不会很难
Our President is just like his father.
我们的总统和他父亲一样
Their need for sexual conquest borders on addiction.
容易被美色所吸引
And I want full attention paid to this.
要密切关注这方面的内容
Hello? You, uh...
喂 您
you got a minute to talk?
现在有时间谈谈吗
Well, that's what I'm here for, Jack.
不然我怎么会接你的电♥话♥ 杰克
We, uh, we made a, uh, pretty big decision over here today.
我们今天做了一项重大决定
We're gonna send that, uh, that brigade of, uh,
把一个旅的游击队
guerillas into, uh, Cuba.
送到古巴
What, to get rid of Castro?
为了除掉卡斯特罗
That's right.
对
No American troops, right? You can't be traced back.
没动用美国的部队吧 不要被追查到
Well, that's what I've been told.
不是美国的部队
Well, that's great.
太好了
It'll be great if it works.
能成功就太好了
Well, Castro's a damn dictator-- Hitler with a beard--
卡斯特罗那个独♥裁♥者 就是带胡子的希♥特♥勒♥
and you're gonna get rid of him
你上任才三个月
in your first three months in office.
就将除掉他
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thanks.
谢谢
A-and stick to your guns.
决不妥协
You've got the best people in the world working for you,
世界上最优秀的人才都在给你打工
and that's what they recommended, right?
这是他们提出来的 对吗
Yes.
对
Well, then you did the right thing.
那你的决策很正确
And let me tell you something, I-I-I don't like Harry Truman,
跟你说 我个人并不喜欢哈利·杜鲁门
but when he dropped the bomb, he got the best information he could,
但只要他出手 一定是掌握了可靠的情报
he made his decision, and that was that.
一定是做好了决定 剩下的就水到渠成了
You'll be fine.
放心吧
Thank you. Good night, Son.
谢谢您 晚安 儿子
These congressional receptions are ridiculous.
竟然在今天举♥行♥国会招待会
Be confident in your decision, Jack.
杰克 你要相信自己的决定
You're a wonderful leader.
你是一位出色的领导人
Those guerillas are gonna land on the beach in less than an hour.
游击队不到一小时就要登陆了
Have you talked to Bobby about it?
你征求波比的意见了吗
No. No, he's, uh...
没有
he's not involved.
他没有参与决策
You look beautiful.
你真美
Thanks.
谢谢
Castro's intelligence services must have been tipped off.
卡斯特罗的情报部门肯定事先得到风声了
His men were on the beach,
他的军队就在岸边
waiting for the guerillas with Soviet tanks.
带着苏制坦克等待游击队自投罗网
I don't understand.
我不明白
I ordered the invasion when I did to avoid a security breach.
选择的入侵时间应该能避开安♥全♥部♥队
He had a clear view of the brigade as it approached.
突击旅靠近海岸时他们看得一清二楚
Clear view? It was the middle of the goddamn night.
一清二楚 当时可是午夜
It was the conditions.
有客观因素
What?
什么
We didn't factor in a full moon.
我们没考虑到今天是满月
"Engagement continues in the bay.
"战事仍在海湾内进行
Guerillas under heavy bombardment.
游击队遭到猛烈炮击
Questionable if they can withstand..."
不知他们能否抵抗得住"
I understand the, uh, guerillas are in trouble.
我知道游击队的作战不利
What's going on out there?
具体情况如何
They're taking heavy losses, sir.
游击队伤亡惨重 总统先生
How heavy? We don't know precisely.
多少人伤亡 还没有准确数字
What's that?
这是什么
A cable from one of our CIA operatives on the scene.
现场一位中情局特工发来的电报
What's it say?
上面怎么说
Sir, if you'd just allow me to para--
总统先生 请让我简要地
I want you to read it, Bob.
鲍勃 直接读原文
"Cuban defense forces opened fire at 700 yards.
"古巴边防部队在6♥4♥0米开外展开火力
Landing craft blown out of the water.
登陆艇被完全摧毁
Have counted over 50 corpses in the water.
水中浮尸已达五十多具
One young guerilla suffered extensive shrapnel wounds
一名年轻的游击队员在距我九米处的
in an explosion no more than 10 yards from my position.
一次爆♥炸♥中遭到大面♥积♥弹片伤害
Due to withering fire, I could not reach him.
由于火势很大 我无法接近他
He choked to death on his own blood.
他被自己的鲜血窒息而死
Have never seen such slaughter."
从未见过如此惨象"
At this point, sir,
基于这一点 先生
the situation can only be served with air power.
唯一的解决方案只有出动空军
The guerillas had air support.
游击队员本来就有空中支援
They flew their own planes in from Nicaragua.
他们是从尼加拉瓜驾驶飞机过去汇合的
They were ineffective. To make matters worse,
他们并无战斗力 更糟糕的是
Castro's planes destroyed the supply ship that contained
卡斯特罗的飞机摧毁了装有游击队员
the guerillas' ammunition and communication gear.
弹♥药♥和通信装备的的补给船
Jesus. These were on one ship?
上帝啊 这些东西都在同一艘船上
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
And there's no uprising in the Cuban people.
而且目前古巴民众并无暴♥动♥
Sir, we don't get planes in the air immediately,
长官 如果我们不立即派遣飞机出动
this operation is doomed.
这次行动就彻底失败了
Our planes?
我们的飞机
Our planes launched from our carriers?
派出我们航母上的飞机吗
We'll need one of our destroyers to take out Soviet tanks.
我们需要出动一艘驱逐舰摧毁苏制坦克
No, I have been consistent on this from the get-go.
不 我从一开始对于这一点就很坚定
Cuba is a Russian ally.
古巴是苏俄的同盟国
I'm not gonna risk retaliation from Khrushchev.
我不会以赫鲁晓夫的报复为代价去冒这个险
He won't do a damn thing.
他不会有行动的
You said that the invasion force would land without resistance.
你也说过游击队登陆是不会遭到反抗的
You told me that, uh, Castro and the people of Cuba
你还告诉我 卡斯特罗和古巴的民众
would rise up. You've been wrong about everything so far.
会揭竿而起 到目前为止你根本没对过
Air support--
空中支援
I don't know
我根本不知道
why the hell I should start believing you right now, General.
我到底为什么现在要相信你 将军
Air support is the only way to keep this from becoming
只有空中支援才能避免让这次行动变成
an unmitigated disaster. It already is.
一场彻底的灾难 已经太迟了
Mr. President, if you don't send in the planes,
总统先生 如果您不派出飞机支援
those men out there on the beach,
那些还在沙滩上的士兵们
who were trained by us, who trust in us...
那些接受我们的训练 信任我们的人们
They will die.
他们会死的
I'm aware of that.
我很清楚那一点
Well, then please, sir, make your decision.
那么长官 请您做决定吧
Time is of the essence.
时间决定一切
I don't, uh,
我认为
suppose CIA can explain this, Mr. Dulles?
中情局解释不了这件事 杜勒斯先生
Well, I-I won't do it.
我 我不会做
Christ, I-I'm not gonna send in our own planes.
老天 我是不会派出我们自己的飞机的
Mr. President, you can't just sit here--
总统先生 您不能只是坐在那里--
I'm your Commander in Chief. That's my decision.
我才是总司令 而这就是我的决定
Are these the cables? Latest?
这就是那些电报 最新的
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I just wanted it to work.
我只是希望能够成功
And I trusted them.
而且我当时那么相信他们
Jack, Bennett told you,
杰克 贝内特告诉过你
he assured you that this--
他跟你保证这是
I believed because they were military,
我相信他们因为他们是军人
they knew a damned thing about military matters.
他们知道很多关于军事方面的问题
Khrushchev...
赫鲁晓夫
This is a victory for him.
这对于他来说是一场胜利
It's a victory I handed him, I...
是一场我双手奉上的胜利 我
The public relations victory of a lifetime.
这是一次千载难逢的公共关系的胜利
I was so stupid.
我太愚蠢了
You're exhausted, Jack.
你累坏了 杰克
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表