剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
What if I can't do it?
如果我做不到怎么办
Gonna help you.
我会帮你的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Mr. Kennedy's asleep. Will there be anything else?
肯尼迪先生已经睡了 还有别的事吗
No, thank you. Good night.
没了 谢谢你 晚安
Good night, ma'am.
晚安 夫人
Why is Rosemary here?
为什么罗斯玛丽会在这儿
She's had a procedure. I ordered it done.
她接受了一个手术 是我要求做的
Without telling me?
怎么就没告诉呢
Well, I didn't want you to worry.
我是不想你太担心了
It's very simple. It's called a lobotomy.
那只是个小手术 叫做前脑页白质切除术
Just calm her down a bit.
只是为了能让她安静一点
Is it dangerous?
手术危险吗
No. No, not at all.
不 不 绝对没有
She'll be our happy smiling girl again.
她会重新变回我们的微笑乖乖女
There you are. She's fine.
就在那儿 她很好
How are you feeling, dear?
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
Daddy only just told me about all this.
爸爸刚刚才把一切告诉了我
You look swell, honey.
你看上去真漂亮 宝贝
Rosemary.
罗斯玛丽
It's me. It's Mommy.
是我 我是妈妈
Rosemary, your mother's talking to you.
罗斯玛丽 你妈妈在和你说话呢
Answer her.
回答她
Rosemary?
罗斯玛丽
Rosemary...
罗斯玛丽
Mommy's here.
妈妈在这
Joe?
乔
Joe, she...
乔 她
she doesn't know who we are.
她不认识我们了
She doesn't know who we are.
她不认识我们了
Rosemary, talk to me. It's Daddy.
罗斯玛丽 说话呀 我是爸爸
Rosemary, talk to me.
罗斯玛丽 说话呀
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做呢
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
I was so happy when Aunt Rose called.
接到罗丝姑妈的电♥话♥时 我非常开心
I've always loved it up here.
我一直都很喜欢待在这里
It'll be wonderful spending time with the two of you.
和你们在一起的时光 将会非常美妙
It's a bit chilly. I'll go get you a blanket.
这里有点冷 我去给您拿条毛毯
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
How did he react to seeing you?
他看见你有什么反应吗
It's hard to tell,
这很难说
but I don't think he was very happy.
但我认为好像他不太开心
It's just the surprise.
只是觉得太意外了
He'll be fine.
他会好起来的
Isn't it wonderful that Ann has come to be with you?
安过来陪你 这不是很棒吗
I, uh...
我
I let Michelle go.
我让米歇尔走人了
It was just... too hard having her here.
因为她在这让我如鲠在喉
And besides, Ann is family.
另外 安是自己人
She's done a few nursing courses, and, uh...
她接受过一些护理培训 而且
she's much better equipped than Michelle
比起米歇尔 她更有能力
to handle your needs.
照顾你
Not mine, Joe.
报复的人不是我 乔
God's.
是上帝
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表