剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
I-I really... I...
我真的 我
Oh, you can send him back. You can get a cab later.
你可以先派他回去 晚些时候打的嘛
Marilyn, I can't do this.
玛丽莲 我不能这么做
Come on. You can't say no to me.
来嘛 你不可以拒绝我
You can't.
不可以
I-I really should, uh... go.
我 我真的该 走了
You can fight it all you want, but...
你想怎么挣扎都行 但是
sooner or later, we'll get you.
你迟早会落到我手上的
Jack?
杰克
What's going on? Is everything okay?
怎么了 出什么事了
Marilyn's driving me crazy.
我快被玛丽莲逼疯了
She is crazy. She called me 15 times this week...
她疯了 这个星期她给我打了十五个电♥话♥
each time less coherent.
一次比一次疯狂
It's bizarre. She says that, uh, sleeping with the President
太奇怪了 她说和总统上♥床♥
is her, uh, patriotic duty.
是自己的爱国责任
She wants to be a, uh, a good soldier.
她想成为一名优秀的士兵
So tell her to go join the Marines.
那就叫她去参加海军陆战队啊
And then...
然后
she sends me this goddamn thing.
她还把这破玩意儿送给了我
I mean, Bobby, that is just-- that's way out of line.
我说 波比 这 这真是太过分了
Goddamn. It says, "Jack, with love always."
该死 上面还刻着"杰克 永远爱你"
I know what it says.
我知道刻的是什么
Just get rid of it.
快把它处理掉
Melt it down. Hide it. I don't care.
不管是熔了还是埋了 怎么样都行
Jack, she is too volatile.
杰克 她反复无常
You need to end it with her.
你得和她划清界限
I tried, of course.
我当然试过了
I can't call her.
我不能给她打电♥话♥
It'd be on the White House log.
白宫日志中会留下记录的
Can you talk to her, Bobby?
你能和她谈谈吗 波比
She likes you. She'll listen to you.
她喜欢你 会听你话的
No way. This is your mess. You deal with it.
没门儿 你自己的烂摊子自己收拾
Bobby.
波比
No, no. I--no.
不不 我
I live in the real world, Jack,
我生活在现实世界中 杰克
where--where wives get upset
女人们会因为自己的丈夫
when, uh, their husbands visit Marilyn Monroe.
去找玛丽莲·梦露而感到不安的
I'll never ask you to do something
我再也不会要求你
like this for me again. God.
为我做这种事了 天呐
You have my word.
我向你保证
He said he wants to leave Jackie. No, no.
他说要离开杰姬 不会不会
He told me again just the other No, he
他还跟我说 不 他
He says I'm all that he lives for!
他说自己就是为我而活的
No, he never said any of those things, Marilyn.
不 他从未说过那些话 玛丽莲
Were you there?
你当时在场吗
You don't know what he wants...
你根本不知道他想要什么
and you're turning him against me,
你之所以要挑拨我们之间的关系
because...
是因为
because you're jealous.
因为你吃醋了
Because he's with me,
因为和我在一起的是他
and you're not.
而不是你
No, no. That's all make-believe.
不不 这都是你的想象
You're living in a dream world, Marilyn.
你生活在一个虚幻的世界中 玛丽莲
I'm not making it up, Bobby.
这不是我编造出来的 波比
I know what you're feeling in your heart,
我知道你心里的感觉
and I know you think it's real,
我也知道你认为那是真的
but what he says to you in passion
但他在冲动下对你说出的话
and what he really means are two different things.
和他真实的意思 那是两码事
You're a beautiful, gifted girl.
你是个才貌双全的女孩
You need to focus on your career.
你该以自己的事业为重
He said we would get married. No.
他说过我们会结婚的 不会
No, he promised me, Bobby.
不 他向我保证过的 波比
No, there's no marriage.
不 你们不可能结婚的
It's over.
一切都结束了
I wanna hear it from him.
我要听他亲口对我说
I wanna hear it from him.
我要他亲口说出来
I wanna hear it!
我要听他说
Look at me. Listen to me. No, I know what you
看着我 听着 不 你以为
what, you think this is a secret?
以为这还是个秘密吗
Jack and me--
杰克和我
everyone in town knows about us.
城里的每个人都知道我们的事
That's why you can't see him anymore.
那你们就更不能再见面了
It's over, Marilyn.
都结束了 玛丽莲
You need to forget about Jack.
你必须要忘了杰克
You're asking me to forget about the man I love,
你要我忘记那个我深爱着的男人
the man I want to have babies with.
那个我想要为他生儿育女的男人
There is no future for you and Jack.
你们不可能会有将来的
You need to accept that. You need to accept that.
你必须要接受现实 必须要接受
Bobby, can you just let me talk to him, please?
波比 能让我和他谈谈吗 求你了
Listen to me!
你听好了
If you try to reach him,
如果你胆敢和他接触的话
we will turn this around on you.
我们就会要你好看
We'll make him innocent,
我们会证明他的清白
and you'll be the home wrecker
而你就会成为一个企图勒索总统的
who's trying to blackmail the President.
行为不检的女人
No studio will hire you.
没人会再找你拍电影了
It's over, Marilyn.
一切都结束 玛丽莲
But he loves me, Bobby.
但他是爱我的 波比
Good-bye.
好自为之
But with midterm elections...
但距离中期选举
only three months away...
只剩三个月了
If you guys don't stop it, we're gonna just tickle you!
如果你们再不乖 我就要挠你们痒痒了
In Los Angeles, the body of Marilyn Monroe was found...
今晨 玛丽莲·梦露的尸体在她位于
by her housekeeper in the early morning hours...
洛杉矶的家中被其管家发现
The victim of an apparent suicide.
初步判断其为自杀
The 36-year-old film star,
这位三十六岁的电影明星
who tantalized millions throughout her career
在其演艺生涯中曾备受追捧
but who was herself troubled
但近日沉溺于
by alcohol and drug use, had slipped,
酒精和毒品
according to close friends,
据其生前密友透露
into a deep despondency,
她最近一直意志消沉
for reasons that are at the moment unclear.
但具体原因目前尚不清楚
Sir, what about Vietnam?
先生 越南的局势呢
Are you considering a troop withdrawal?
您考虑过撤军吗
I, uh, I'm committed to stopping the Communists,
我致力于要阻止共♥产♥主义的破坏
but, uh, the war is in the hands of the Vietnamese.
但战局掌握在越南人自己手里
They're gonna have to win or lose that for themselves. Thank you.
无论输赢都只关乎其自身的利益 谢谢
Over here, Mr. President! So no timeline?
这边 总统先生 那就是还没时间表 对吗
What happens if the legislation stays stuck in the Senate?
如果参议院驳回您的立法提案怎么办
Mr. President. Is this still a war we can win, sir?
总统先生 我们仍然会赢得这场战争 是吗
Excuse me, can you tell us...
对不起 您能告诉我们
Mr. President, Mrs. Kennedy,
总统先生 夫人
we'll be landing in Dallas in a couple of minutes.
几分钟后 我们就将抵达达拉斯市
Good.
很好
Weather any better?
天气好点了吗
It's cleared up, sir.
晴空万里 先生
Okay. Why don't you have 'em
好的 为什么你不让他们
put the, uh, top down on the car?
现在就把车先检查好呢
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Lady Bird's very excited for us
伯德女士为我们能去
to be spending the weekend at the ranch.
她的农场度周末而感到兴奋不已
Yes, I'm thrilled.
我也很兴奋
It's going to be fun, Jack.
那一定很有意思 杰克
Yeah, it's gonna be fun for you.
是的 你能好好玩玩了
You're gonna be out there riding horses with, uh, Lady Bird.
能和伯德女士一起在户外骑马
I'm gonna be up there listening to Lyndon compl--
我在那儿还得听林顿
Complain about Bobby? Yeah. That's right.
对波比的抱怨 是的 没错
Why don't you try changing the subject?
为什么你就不能试试换个话题呢
Oh. I never thanked you.
我从未感谢过你
For what?
谢我什么
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表