剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表
People are gonna think
别人还以为
I spent the war having tea in Cliveden.
打仗时我一直躲在克里夫登的豪♥宅♥里喝茶呢
How am I supposed to run for office when...
弄成这样我还怎么去竞选
Let me worry about that.
这事儿我来操心
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
本来不应该变成这样的
It's fine.
没关系
You'll be President no matter what Jack does.
不管杰克成就如何 总统都会是你
Now go and apologize to him.
现在 去跟他道个歉
Mom says, uh, that you're in a lot of pain.
妈妈说 你一直疼得很厉害
They got you on pills?
医生给你开药了吗
Yeah. I'm okay.
开了 我没事
Okay.
那就好
Look, uh, Jack,
听着 杰克
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay?
好吗
You deserve that medal as much as anyone.
和别人一样 那枚勋章你当之无愧
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure.
没什么
I'm going back to England.
我要回英国去了
What for?
为什么
Well, I want to keep flying, that's why.
我想继续飞下去 就为这个
Joe...
乔
Is a piece of metal hanging from a ribbon
一块挂在彩带上的勋章
really that important to you?
对你来说真的就那么重要吗
Oh, yeah, sure. You can say that.
对啊 你当然可以这么说
You got one.
你已经有一块了
Joe...
乔
Don't fly anymore.
别再飞了
Hey, I'll be all right.
我会没事的
It's bad enough you out-medaled me.
你勋章比我多已经够糟了
You think I'm gonna let you outlive me, too?
你以为我还会让你活得比我长吗
Those union reps in Nevada
那些内华达工会的代表
are supposed to be getting out the vote. II agree.
应该在动员选票才对 我同意
I think they should be making more of an effort,
我认为他们应该做出更多的努力
but I-I haven't seen any indication of that
但我 我到目前为止还没看到他们
up to the present time.
做出任何这方面的努力
Boy, look at you.
天哪 看看你
They're, uh, they're ready whenever you are.
他们已经准备好了 就等你了
Great.
好极了
What's she doing?
她在干什么
She's gonna do the interview for WBX.
她正要接受WBX的访谈
We'll send the feed up and down the east coast.
我们会在整个东海岸无线广播
Since when does she get interviewed?
从什么时候开始轮到她接受采访了
Well, Jackie was supposed to do it, but, uh,
本来应该是杰姬去的
Jack said she was tired,
但是杰克说她累了
so she's gonna rest.
所以她要去休息一下
Oh, she's tired?
她累了
I'm tired. We're all tired.
我也累了 我们大家都累了
Oh, no, it's fine, Dad. Look at her.
没关系的 爸 看呐
She's happy to do it. Yeah, I'll bet she is.
她很乐意这么做 是啊 她当然愿意
Tell Jack to get Jackie out of bed,
让杰克去叫杰姬起床
have her put her face on,
化好妆
and dazzle those sons of bitches.
让那群贱♥人♥开开眼界
Mrs. Kennedy, could we...
肯尼迪夫人 能否
Over here, please.
请看这边
Just over here, please.
请看下这里
Mrs. Kennedy, sometimes in politics,
肯尼迪夫人 有时在政界
the image of a candidate is quite different from the reality.
竞选人的形象会与生活中有很大出入
Well... that's the wonderful thing about my husband.
我得说 这就是我丈夫的魅力所在
He's not interested in image.
他并不在意所谓的形象问题
he's exactly who he appears to be...
他就是坚持表现真我
a man who... cares about his family
一个关心家庭
and who's devoted to this country.
为国家鞠躬尽瘁的男人
I think the American people see that.
我相信美国人♥民♥知道这一点
They know my husband...
他们了解我的丈夫
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我很抱歉 宝贝
Ah. I got my makeup done for free.
没关系 至少我化了个免费的妆
Senator Kennedy has tried during the campaign
肯尼迪参议员在竞选中强调
to stress the need to get the country moving again.
再次给国家注入活力的必要性
What do you think that means to the women voters?
你认为这对女性投票者意味着什么呢
And I think women respond to that,
我认为妇女们会对此表示支持
because as mothers,
因为作为母亲
we want the future to look bright for our children.
我们都希望孩子们有美好的未来
How's Ethel?
伊索尔还好吗
Oh, she's doing fine, really.
她没事 真的
I appreciate how supportive she's been on the campaign.
我很感谢她如此支持这次竞选
She's been great.
她一直表现得很好
So wh-why are you telling me? Tell her.
你和我说干嘛 跟她说啊
You know how Dad is when he wants something.
你知道爸为了达到目的会有多执着
Yeah. Well, that's just it.
恩 他就是这样
I'm wondering, is he gonna keep getting his way?
我在想他是不是能一直如意
Yes, probably.
很有可能
Really? So how's that gonna be if you get into the White House, hmm?
是吗 那你入主白宫后怎么办
What are you gonna say, uh, "My fellow Americans,
难道你要说 "亲爱的美国人♥民♥
my dad wanted me to invade Russia,
我爸爸让我入侵俄♥罗♥斯♥
therefore, that's what we shall do"?
所以就这么办吧"
The last thing that you wanted to do
你最不想做的就是
was manage this campaign,
管理这次的竞选活动
and here you are.
可你还是这么做了
How's that any different?
这有什么区别吗
Well, it is different. It is tremendously different.
当然不一样 差别大了
Because after today, I'm done,
今天过后 我的事情就结束了
and he becomes your responsibility, your burden.
他会成为你的责任 你的包袱
And... and I hope that, uh, the two of you have
我祝福你们一起
a-a-a successful presidency together.
有个成功的总统任期
I'm sorry it happened, okay?
对这一切我很抱歉 好吗
It's fine. You... you should go get ready.
算了 你该去准备准备了
The car's gonna be here shortly
车马上就要到了
to pick you and Jackie up to vote.
接你和杰姬去投票
I'm about to vote for myself
我就要为竞选美国总统
for president of the United States.
投自己一票了
Who ever thought it'd work out like this?
有谁曾想过会事情会变成这样
It was supposed to be Joe's day.
这一切本应该是乔的
But it's not, Jack. It's yours.
可惜不是 杰克 是你的
You earned it.
这是你应得的
Mrs. Kennedy, I'm Father O'byrne.
肯尼迪夫人 我是奥拜恩神父
Can I help you, Father?
有什么事吗 神父
May we speak with the ambassador?
我能和大使说几句话吗
H-he's taking a nap.
他在午休
I think you should wake him.
我认为你该把他叫醒了
I-is there something I can help you with?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
It's urgent that we speak with him.
我们必须马上和他谈谈
We have news...
我们有
about your son Joe.
你儿子乔的消息
Joe.
乔
Joe, we... we have to pray.
乔 我们 我们必须要祈祷
We have to pray for his soul.
为他的灵魂祈祷
To who?
向谁祷告
A God who let him die?
让他死去的上帝吗
Oh, don't say that.
别这么说
We have to have faith.
我们要有信仰
No, I-I-I don't want to hear it, Rose.
不 罗丝 我不想听这些
Everything is part of God's plan.
冥冥之中自有安排
It's part of God's plan to let Joe die...
那上帝就安排让乔去死吗
A boy...
一个
a young boy with his life in front of him?!
一个有着大好前程的年轻小伙儿
Well, it's not part of my plan!
这可不是我的安排
We... have to have faith.
我们 要有信仰
What? What?
什么信仰 什么信仰
In this?
这个吗
剧集 | 肯尼迪家族(2011) | 导航列表