剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
前情提要
[June] Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
所有关于汉娜的情报...
Everything we want to know about Hannah...
-把他扔下 -就在那里
[agent] Dump 'im. -...it's just there.
不行...我们是一起的
No, no, no. No, we stay toge-- -What?
你们要带他去哪里?
No, no! Where are you taking him? Luke!
茱恩...
[Luke] June! June, no!
愿我的女儿们....一生平安
I pray that my daughters live a life of peace.
没想到这个冲动的举动
To think such a impulsive act
竟然严重牵涉政♥治♥
could have such huge political implications.
你应该知道
You of course understand
新伯利恒计划胎死腹中了
that your plans for New Bethlehem are dead.
[woman screams]
这样对基列国是最好的
It's what's best for Gilead.
你挑现在给我生小孩?
Are you in fucking labor?
[Serena breathing heavily]
你做得到的
[Serena groaning] -[June] You can do this.
我这段时间借住的那户人家
[Serena] The family that I've been staying with?
绝不能让他们碰我的宝宝
I can't let them get their hands on my baby.
你是他母亲,他应该待在你身边
[June] You're his mother. And he belongs with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
赛丽娜瓦特佛 我们是加拿大移♥民♥局
Serena Waterford? We are Canadian Immigration.
你被拘留了
You are being detained.
你叫他们来的?
You called them?
她离开那小小的服务中心时
She gave up her diplomatic visa
放弃了外交签证
when she left that little Visitors Center.
我的宝宝怎么办?
What about my baby?
拘留所里不收婴儿
[Captain] The detention facility has no infant care.
不行,拜托,等一等
No, please! Please, wait, wait!
-这才是正义,对吧? -茱恩,帮帮我
[Luke] Justice. Right? -[Serena] June, help me!
是啊
Right.
拜托别让他们带走他
Please don't let them take him from me! Please!
求你帮帮我,茱恩
Please help me, June!
茱恩,求求你
June, please!
-我想做做看 -好,你来吧
[Hannah] I wanna get it. -[June] Okay, you do it.
我想做这一片
[Hannah] This is gonna be my pancake.
好啊,这片松饼给你
[June] All right, this is your pancake.
哇
Whoa!
-那么多巧克力酱啊 -这样才好
That is so chocolatey. -[Hannah] That's good.
-这么多吗,你确定吗?
[June] Is that good? Are you sure?
-对... -好像很多,亲爱的
[Hannah] Yeah. -It looks like a lot, honey.
可以让我做一个吗?
Can I make one?
让我先放上这些巧克力碎片...
[Hannah] Just let me get these chocolate chips in.
还不够多吗?
[June] As if there's not enough in there?
[horn blaring]
他们是刚来还是要走?
[Rita] Are they coming or going? [scoffs]
听起来比之前更频繁地来了
[Moira] Sounds like they're coming by more frequently now.
我在脑中自动降噪 甚至都听不见他们了
[Luke] I'll just tune 'em out. I don't even hear 'em anymore.
[cell phone ringing]
谁打来的?
Who is that?
是...移♥民♥拘留所
It is the Immigration Detention.
又是赛丽娜,一样拒接吗?
Serena, again. Can I ignore it, again?
她打了十几通电♥话♥给我
[Rita] She's called me a dozen times.
我只接了第一通,就没再接过了
I just stopped picking up after the first.
你跟她通话过了吗?
You talk to her?
离开医院后就没有了
Not since the hospital.
她还认为你俩是挚友?
[Luke] She still think you guys are buddies?
她走投无路了
[Moira scoffs] -She's desperate.
是啊,很好
Yeah. Good.
我搞不懂她为何认为
Do you know, I don't even know why she thinks you guys would
你们会支持放她出来
advocate for her to get out anyway.
她一开始就不值得你的帮助
[Luke] She did not deserve your help in the first place.
无关她值不值得
It wasn't about what she deserved.
当时根本跟她无关
It wasn't about her at all.
我只是觉得她刚出世的宝宝 不该死在树林里
I didn't think that her newborn deserved to die in the woods.
我...
I...
[horns tooting]
那些混♥蛋♥越来越大声了
Those assholes are getting fuckin' louder.
王八蛋
[horns blaring] -Fuck.
[horns blaring] -[protestors shouting]
美国人滚回去 加拿大属于加拿大人
[protestor] Go home Americans! Canada for Canadians!
滚回去
Go home!
人现在更多了 -这一切会结束吗?
So many more of 'em now. -Is this ever gonna end?
不会
No.
这一切只会变得更糟
It's only gonna get worse.
这国家属于加拿大人
This country is for Canadians!
我们就承认吧,各位
Can't we all agree, gentlemen, that it's embarrassing
国家治理成这样也太丢人了吧?
to be running a country
人♥民♥老是试着要逃跑?
from which people are constantly trying to escape?
这削弱了我国
It weakens our nation,
让我们与加拿大的关系变得更复杂
complicates our relationship with Canada.
劳伦斯大主教 好不容易才打好关系
Which Commander Lawrence has worked so hard to foster.
加拿大受够了我们的难民
[Lawrence] Canada's sick of our refugees,
当然也不想继续付钱养他们
and they sure as hell don't want to keep paying for them.
所以我带各位来到这里
And that's why I have brought you here,
新伯利恒
to New Bethlehem.
现代化
A modernized,
策略上自♥由♥化的岛屿
strategically liberalized island,
基列国难民能够回到家乡 得到特赦
where Gilead refugees can come home with amnesty
还保证能
and the promise of reuniting
与失散多年的亲友团聚
with long-lost family and friends.
我担心这会显得我们很软弱
I must wonder if it shows weakness on our part
竟得乞求异端分子归来
to beg for the return of heretics.
是他们得乞求
They'll be begging us for a chance
与所爱之人团聚的机会
to reunite with their loved ones.
吸光多伦多
Drain the population
可悲小小前哨站的人口
of their pathetic little outpost in Toronto.
没了那一小搓美国人 何来的小美国呢?
There's no little America without little Americans.
但基列国国民会如何反应?
But how will our people react in Gilead proper?
不会让人想叛逃到这儿吗?
Won't some of them try to defect to this place?
他们暂时不会知道
Well, they won't know for a while.
不知你是否注意到了
I don't know if you're aware,
基列国可没有新闻自♥由♥
we don't have a free press in Gilead.
我们之中的叛徒
And the traitors among us,
早就在试图逃到加拿大去了
they're already trying to get to Canada.
把这儿想成我们的香港
Think of it as our Hong Kong.
一♥国♥两♥制♥
One country, two systems.
各位,我相信基列国
Gentlemen, I believe that Gilead will replace
会在联♥合♥国♥取代美国的席位
the United States at the United Nations.
但在那之前
But until that day,
我们政♥权♥的最大威胁
the greatest threat to our regime
是差点摧毁世界的
is the persistent fantasy of democratic values
对民♥主♥价值观的执着幻想
in the world it almost destroyed.
新伯利恒能消除这种威胁
New Bethlehem neutralizes that threat.
但我仍有投票权,对吧?
And yet, I still get a vote, don't I?
我们该有所成长了
It's time for us to grow up.
基列国应向世界展现...
It's time for Gilead to project to the world
我们的成熟,自信
our maturity, our confidence,
最重要的是展现道德坚毅
and, above all, our moral fortitude.
道德坚毅 正是帕特南大主教所缺乏的
Moral fortitude is exactly what Commander Putnam was lacking.
我会前往多伦多
[Lawrence] I'll be, uh, going to Toronto
会面一些家庭
to talk to some families.
我想先接洽约一百个家庭
I'd like to start with about 100.
大主教
Commander.
我现在明白了,你是对的
I can see now that you're right.
请原谅我 受到了已故的帕特南影响
Forgive me for hearing the deceased Putnam in my ear.
我原谅你,大主教
I forgive you, Commander.
[indistinct chatter]
[breast pump pumping]
[door buzzes open]
[breast pump turning off]
听说你要求我亲自来拿母乳
I heard you demanded that I collect the milk in person.
谢谢你来一趟
Oh, uh, thank you for coming.
谢谢你在我困在这儿时 替我照顾诺亚
Thank you for fostering Noah while I'm stuck in here.
-他好吗? -很好
How's he doing? -Fine.
[clears throat]
呃
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表