剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
这些新设施的细节都是保密的
It's a new system, they keep the details under wraps.
但我们目前所知道的都在这里了
But everything we do know is on here.
收集到这些可不容易
A lot of trouble getting it, I'll tell you that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Come on. Let's go.
- 等等 你们还不能走 - 为什么
- Hang on. You can't go yet. - Why not?
你们不能在白天穿越边境 太危险了
You can't go back across during the day. It's really not safe.
对任何人都很危险
For anyone.
你们可以随意行动
I mean, you can do whatever you want,
但最好还是在这等到日落再出发
but you should stay here until sunset
到时候我送你们去边境
and then I'll get you back to the border.
我们确实也都累了
I mean, we're both kinda beat.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Yeah?
我们留下
All right.
打保龄球吗
You wanna bowl?
走你
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Here it comes.
倒倒倒
Boom, boom, boom!
才八个
Eight! Aw!
真不错
All right!
别人听不到这里的动静吗
No one ever hears you?
听到也没人管
No one ever says anything.
很多人都有自己的小去处
I think a lot of the guys have little places they go.
逃离现实 放松一下
Just to get away.
有你们陪我真好
I'm glad you two are here.
平常我只能自己过去摆球瓶
I usually have to run down there and do it myself.
有人一起玩有意思多了
It's a lot better with someone else.
我的一击全中漂亮吧
All right. Watch it. Guaranteed strike.
我一直都很喜欢打保龄球
Ah, you know, I just... I love bowling, so...
我也是
I think I did too.
小时候我爸爸好像带我玩过几次
I think my dad took me a few times.
在基列国之前
Before.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
这之前的事都很模糊了
Uh, everything from before is, like, foggy.
像梦一样
Like a dream.
所以
So...
你只有
Gilead's...
关于基列国的记忆吗
that's all you know?
是的
Yeah.
这里其实也还行
But it's not so bad.
那你为什么还试图颠覆这个政♥权♥呢
But you're working to bring it down.
因为人们应该有权自♥由♥交谈
People should just be able to talk to each other.
与家人团聚
See their families.
不受拘束地生活
Do whatever they want.
就像这样
Like this.
没错
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好了
All right.
真是难以置信 对吧
Can you believe this kid?
我从未在基列国见过这样纯粹的人
I've never seen anyone in Gilead who's pure like him.
来了
All right.
加油啊
Come on.
又来
Again?
又全中 你保龄球打得真不错啊
Again? This... He's... You're a pretty good bowler!
老兄
Hey, dude.
等一下 你叫什么
Hey, wait. Wait, wait. What's your name?
- 我叫杰登 - 我叫卢克
- Uh... Oh, I'm Jaeden. - I'm Luke. Jaeden.
- 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Me too.
很高兴认识你俩
Nice to meet you both.
很高兴认识你 杰登
It's nice to meet you, Jaeden.
我差点忘了 冰箱里还有几瓶啤酒
Oh, hang on. I, I almost forgot. I have some beer in a cooler.
他哪来的啤酒
Where'd he get beer?
从冰箱里拿的 因为保龄球很配啤酒
He's got beer in a cooler because bowling and beer.
- 但他是从哪里买♥♥的 - 我们需要来点音乐
- But where'd he get it? - Now we need music.
我觉得不用
I don't think we need music.
我看看
Yeah... Uh-oh!
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
好了 好了 我换一首
All right, all right. I got another one.
换一首
I got another one.
# 噢 苏珊娜 #
Oh, oh, oh, Susannah
就是这样
Like, yeah!
等一下
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
我还有
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
来听这一首
I got one. I got...
# 我... 我好爱你 #
I... I'm so in love with you
说的就是你
That's you.
# 无论你做什么 #
Whatever you want to do
# 我全盘接受 #
That's all right with me
当然 我也没别的选择
And also, I don't have much choice.
# 因为... #
'Cause...
# 你让我 #
You make me feel
# 宛若新生 #
So brand new
# 我想 #
And I
# 与你白头偕老 #
Want to spend my life with you
# 就这样... #
So...
# 我们相拥相爱 #
Let's... Let's stay together
# 我爱你... #
Loving you whether...
# 无论坎坷与顺利 #
Whether times are good or bad
# 无论难过或愉快... #
Happy or sad...
来吧 别害羞
Come on. Come on.
不要
No.
- 来吧 - 我...
- Come on. - I...
这首歌♥是你写的吗
Did you write that song?
对 是我写的
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
很久之前了
Long time ago now.
- 你真厉害 - 歌♥很好听
- You're really good. - Great song.
# 让我们相拥 #
Let's all get together
应该给你母亲
You should bring one of those bouquets
从这里带束花回家
back home to your mother.
应该给你母亲
You should bring one of those bouquets
从这里带束花回家
back home to your mother.
我们收到多少束了
How many of these do we have?
整天源源不断地送来 数不清
They keep coming. More and more all day.
这位女士 请不要再靠近了
Ma'am, please don't come any closer.
这是给沃特弗德夫人的
For Mrs. Waterford.
您好 沃特弗德夫人 需要什么吗
Hi, Mrs. Waterford. Can I help you?
- 不行 - 我想跟她
- No. - Oh, I'd like to go commune
- 聊几句 - 不行 你不能进来
- with her for a few moments. - No, you can't be here.
十分抱歉 沃特弗德夫人
Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Waterford.
我们不知道她是谁 想要什么
We don't know who she is, what she really wants.
我觉得她看起来没危险
Oh, I think she's harmless. Look at her.
我不会走太远的
And I'll be right here the whole time.
惠勒先生明确指示过
Mr. Wheeler gave strict instructions
不能打开大门
not to open the gate.
今天天气这么好
Such a beautiful day.
您还是好好享受一下庄园的风景吧
I'd just enjoy the grounds.
好吧
All right.
有任何吩咐 请随时叫我
I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thank you.
沃特弗德夫人 神佑的一天
Ah! Mrs. Waterford. Glorious day.
祈神保佑啊
Glorious.
您向上帝的最高恩惠迈出了第一步
Your first step towards God's greatest bounty,
您将有属于自己的孩子了
a child of your own.
我很高兴能为您和沃特弗德大主教
Oh, I am thrilled that we will be posting
安排一位使女
a Handmaid with you and Commander Waterford.
很好
Yes. Uh...
帕特南夫人说流程很简单
Mrs. Putnam said that the process would be simple.
是啊 非常简单
Oh! Easy as pie.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表