剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
We're not gonna go and live in Gilead.
我知道
I know, I know. I know how...
我知道这听起来
I know how fucking crazy
有多疯狂 -我不信任劳伦斯
it sounds, okay? -I don't trust Lawrence.
当然一点也不信任浑蛋基列国
I sure as hell don't fucking trust Gilead.
他说全球都会注视着我们
He said that the eyes of the world would be on us,
我们就能安全生活
so that we would be safe.
他说他想利用这个计划
He said he was trying to use this
让基列进入♥联♥♥合♥国♥
to get them admitted to the UN.
谁在乎啊?
Who, who the fuck cares?
茱恩,我...
June, I... But I just don't...
我不明白你怎么没有
I don't understand why you didn't
立刻拒绝他
just turn him down right away.
因为他提起汉娜
Because he said "Hannah." Because he said "Hannah."
-我不相信他... -因为他说
Well, I don't believe him. -Because he said
我们有机会接近她
this would give us the opportunity to be closer to her.
-我不相信 -我知道
I don't believe it, so... -I know.
我也不知自己到底相不相信
I don't know if I believe it either.
但我愿意冒上任何风险 也要跟她团聚
But I would risk anything to be with her.
-难道你不愿意? -我当然愿意...
Wouldn't you? -Well, of course.
茱恩,那是什么问题? 我...
Of course I would. June, what kind of question--
他们是怪物
[stuttering] They are monsters
夺走我们12岁的女儿
who wanna take our 12-year-old daughter
逼她结婚
and marry her off.
她会被某个老男人...
She's gonna have some old man...
不行,我无法...
No. Look, I, I can't. I, I just...
[stuttering]
卢克
[June] Luke, Luke.
这正是我们 必须到她身边去的原因
That's why, that is exactly why we need to be close to her.
不对,茱恩 这是我们必须将她救出来的原因
No, June. That is why we need to get her out.
怎么救?
How?
要怎么救?
How, huh?
你以为图罗会帮我们想办法吗?
What, do you think Tuello's gonna come through for us?
美国政♥府♥为我们做了什么?
What has the American government done for us?
这么久以来
They haven't brought us
他们丝毫没帮助我们靠近她
one step closer to her all of this time.
所以你信任劳伦斯吗? 信任纳粹分子?
So you trust Lawrence, yeah? The Nazi?
劳伦斯
Lawrence... -Yeah?
曾为我挺身而出,好吗?
...has come through for me, okay?
他把妮可和艾蜜莉救了出来
He got Nichole out, he got Emily out.
让五月天进到他家去
He let Mayday into his home.
帮我让天使班机起飞
He helped me with Angels' Flight.
甚至把弗雷德送来给我们
He even helped deliver Fred.
他一次次冒上了生命危险
He has put his neck on the line over and over and over.
那对他一点好处也没有
And it has not benefited him at all.
他一直是我的朋友
He has been my friend.
-你的朋友? -对
Your friend? -Yes!
人们称他为"基列国的建筑师"
The, the "architect of Gilead" is what they call him,
你却相信他,你原谅了他...
and you just-- You believe him, you forgive--
-我没原谅任何人 -你原谅了
I'm not forgiving anyone. -You forgive them.
赛丽娜折磨了你,虐待了你 强♥暴♥了你
Serena tortured you, she abused you, raped you.
绑♥架♥了我们女儿
She kidnapped our child--
她跟那无关...
She has nothing to do with this.
你却想救她一命?
And, and you just wanna save her life!
这和他们无... -我痛恨
This has nothing-- -I fucking hate
他们对我的家庭 和对你做的恶行
what they've done to our family! I hate what they've done to you!
我不明白 我知道
I don't understand. Look, I understand...
我知道你想救汉娜
I understand wanting to get Hannah, okay?
我懂这一点
I get-- I fucking get that.
但我保证...
But I, I promise you
你让情绪蒙蔽了判断力
you're letting your emotions cloud your judgment.
[June laughs bitterly]
-老天-我没有...
Oh, God. -I don't-- I'm not--
你当然不明白我的感受
Of course you don't understand how I feel.
你当然不明白
Of course you don't understand.
瞧你对赛丽娜跟她的宝宝做了什么
Look what you did to Serena and her baby.
我为了你才那么做 为了让她远离你
I, I did that for you, to keep her away from you.
我从未要你那么做过
I never asked you to do that.
-好吧 -我从未...
All right, fine. -I never--
茱恩...
June.
只是
Just...
偶尔也让我来保护你,好吗?
Just let me protect you sometimes, okay?
拜托
Please.
[chuckles]
问题是我不需要你的保护
The thing is, I don't need your protection.
我不需要
I don't need it.
汉娜才需要
Hannah does.
[footsteps approaching]
恭喜你生下了小诺亚
[Lawrence] Congratulations on little Noah.
他很可爱
He's a cute kid.
你是来把我弄出去的吗?
Are you getting me out of here?
没错
Yep.
我让加拿大政♥府♥
I've got the Canadian government
将你移交给基列国
to release you into Gilead custody.
你也花太久时间了
It took you long enough.
有些事得亲自去拜托
Well, there's some things you have to ask in person.
你得把诺亚带回我身边
You've gotta get Noah back to me.
你的要求可真多...
You're making a lot of demands
毕竟你行为如此糟糕
for someone who's behaved so badly
又造成了这么多麻烦,赛丽娜
and caused so much trouble, Serena.
你得帮我处理惠勒夫妇
You have to help me with the Wheelers.
我已经
I have.
好好处理过了
Enormously.
他们答应让你住回 他们家的一间房♥间
I got them to let you return to a room in their house.
不行...
No.
不行...
No.
-赛丽娜... -绝对不行
Serena-- -No, absolutely not.
赛丽娜,你是个聪明的女人
Serena, you're a smart woman,
你一定明白 基列需要营造
so you know why Gilead needs a picture
新手妈妈的幸福生活 生活在富豪夫妻的豪♥宅♥里
of our heralded new mother living in a harmonious household
享受和谐的家庭生活
led by a wealthy couple in a gorgeous mansion.
你不明白
You don't understand.
他们想将诺亚从我身边偷走
They are trying to steal Noah from me.
他成天贴着你的乳♥房♥♥
Well, wouldn't that be hard to do
很难偷走吧?
while he's attached to your breast,
他们让你回去的唯一原因
which is the only reason they're letting you back,
就是要你哺乳 好让他少哭一点
is to nurse him and reduce the crying.
我要停止谈论你的乳♥房♥♥了
And now I'm done talking about your breasts.
我不会被你 基列国或惠勒夫妇给利用的
I'm not gonna be used by you, or Gilead, or the Wheelers.
容我提醒,我们都有
Who have, need I remind you,
照顾你宝宝的合法身份
legal status to care for your baby.
而你,赛丽娜,并没有
Which you, Serena, on the other hand, do not.
这是唯一的方法了
It's the only way.
接受吧,赛丽娜
Come on, Serena.
想跟你的宝宝在一起?
You wanna be with your baby?
赛丽娜,就接受吧
Serena, come on.
你的母性本能呢?
Where's the maternal instinct?
你想跟小诺亚团聚吗?
Do you want to be with little Noah?
我拒绝跟绑♥架♥我孩子的人
I'm not gonna live in the same house
住在同个屋檐下
as my child's kidnappers.
你是否缺乏对讽刺的理解力?
Do you have an irony deficiency?
我不在乎
I don't give a damn.
我不是使女
I'm not a Handmaid.
小宝贝,别哭
[Nichole crying] -[June] Hey, baby, it's okay.
外头的坏人吵醒你了吗?
Did those mean people wake you up?
没事了...
Okay, all right.
来吧
Oh, come here.
怎么了? 别哭了,亲爱的,躺好吧
What's that? It's okay, honey. Here you go.
[horns tooting]
我知道,真是的,他们太吵了
I know. I'm sorry. They're being so loud.
希望他们很快就会走,好吗?
Hopefully they'll go soon. Okay?
[Nichole murmurs]
我知道
[June] I know.
外头的人如果惹我们不开心
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表