剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
她为你挺身而出了 你愿意为她做什么
She was here for you, are you here for her?
你在乎我们中的任何一个人吗
Are you here for any of us?
我也说不准 薇基
I don't know, Vicky.
走 快走
Go. Go.
即便你在树林里做出了选择
You made your choice in the woods.
现在你也只是个懦夫
Now you're just a fucking coward!
沃特弗德夫人
Mrs. Waterford.
可以让我们单独谈一谈吗
May we have a moment, please?
我想看看我丈夫的遗体
I'd like to see my husband's remains.
这件事不太好办
I'll have to see if that's possible.
我刚刚痛失了丈夫
I just lost him!
你们这帮人连一点礼节都不懂吗
Do you people have any decency at all,
你们的风度呢
any scintilla of grace?
你当时在哪
Where were you?
是弗雷德的飞机失事了吗
Did something happen to Fred's plane?
不是
No.
沃特弗德大主教的行程有所变更
There was a change in Commander Waterford's itinerary.
他没有去日内瓦
He wasn't on his way to Geneva.
那他当时在哪
Where was he?
美国政♥府♥
The United States government
与基列国政♥府♥达成了一项交易
made a deal with the Gilead government.
昨晚
Last night,
他被送往边境 交换回了一些囚犯
he was involved in a prisoner exchange at the border.
所以你送他回去送死
So you sent him back to be killed.
他们承诺将在基列国司法系统下审判他
They agreed to try him under the Gilead system of justice.
我把他安全送到了
I delivered him safely.
但之后发生了什么 我就不知道了
I don't know what happened to him after that.
你明知道什么在等着他
You know ex... you knew exactly what would happen to him.
不 不
No. No...
你肯定发了一笔不义之财吧
And I'm sure that you got your 30 pieces of silver, no doubt!
我用弗雷德换回了二十二名政♥治♥犯
I traded Fred for 22 political prisoners,
是被你们政♥府♥发配到殖民送死的女人们
women your government sent to die in the Colonies!
我现在的任务是保护你和孩子
My job right now is to protect you and your baby.
防着谁
From whom?
弗雷德的死是你的责任
You are responsible for Fred's death!
天哪 赛丽娜
Fuck's s... Serena, do...
国际刑事法♥院♥拘留中心今天早上收到了
Two things arrived at the I.C.C. Detention Center
一个寄给你的邮件 里面有两件物品
in an envelope addressed to you this morning.
这是他的婚戒
It's his wedding ring.
塞丽娜 邮件里还有一根手指
Serena, they also sent a finger.
一根砍下来的
A severed...
手指
finger.
之前我们也见过这类来自基列国的威胁
We've seen this kind of threat from Gilead before.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you have any idea what it could mean?
是哪根手指
Which finger was it?
无名指 左手无名指
His ring finger. Left ring finger.
不是基列国干的
This wasn't Gilead.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为这是琼·奥斯本干的
Because it was June Osborn.
不可能
It's not possible.
你根本不知道她是什么人
You don't know what she is.
琼 琼
June. June.
嘿
Hey.
打扰了 埃米莉起来了吗
Uh, sorry, uh, is Emily up?
不 她不在这里
Uh, no, she's not here.
好 你知道她在哪吗
Okay. Do you know where she is?
她回基列国了
She went back to Gilead.
她回去了
She went back
应该是去战斗吧
to fight, I think.
看看能不能找到嬷嬷丽迪亚
To find Aunt Lydia if she can.
那是她要做的事情
It's what she needed to do.
你说什么 你跟她说话了吗
What did you say? Did you talk to her?
是的 她打了个电♥话♥
Yes, she called.
跟我告别
She said goodbye.
我本想叫醒奥利弗 但她阻止了我
I wanted to wake Oliver up, but she said no.
我不知道... 我不知道她为什么阻止我
I don't know... I don't know why she'd say no.
- 我能找到她 - 琼...
- I can find her. - June...
不 我能挽回的
No, I can fix this.
琼 快闭嘴吧
June, shut the fuck up!
她走了
She's gone.
我再也见不到她了
I'm never gonna see her again.
奥利弗再也见不到她了
Oliver is never gonna see her again.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't care.
她走了
She's gone.
这事该责怪谁根本不重要
I don't need it to be someone's fault.
知道是谁的错又有什么用呢
I mean, why does it matter whose fault it is?
知道了我就可以恨罪魁祸首了吗
So I can hate the right person?
我就可以恨你了吗
So I can hate you?
有什么意义呢
What good is that?
这段时间能跟她在一起 我和奥利弗已经很满足了
Oliver and I are gonna be happy with the time we had with her.
她被抓走了
She w... she was gone,
但她又回来了
and then she was here.
这段重聚已经比我梦寐以求的情况还要好了
It's more time than I ever thought I'd get.
很多方面我们都很幸运
We're lucky in a lot of ways.
要是你再收到她的消息 你会告诉我吗
If you hear from her, will you tell me?
不会
No.
再见 琼
Goodbye, June.
女士
Ma'am.
女士
Ma'am?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗 女士
Are you all right, ma'am?
你没事的
You're all right.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
- 对不起 - 琼 你不必...
- I'm sorry. - June, you don't...
不 我的意思是你本来
No, I mean, you were fine.
过得很好
You're fine.
你有妮可 你有莫伊拉
You had Nichole, you had Moira,
我把一切都打乱了
I just blew it all up.
我毁掉了你的生活
I'm ruining your fucking life.
琼
June...
你就是我的生活
you are my fucking life.
所以...
So...
埃米莉回去了
Emily went back.
回基列国了 应该是去找丽迪亚吧
To Gilead. To find Lydia, I think,
或者找找还有谁可以报复
or anyone she can get her hands on.
她就这样离开了斯拉维亚和奥利弗
And she just left Sylvia and left Oliver.
是啊
I know.
她把一切都放弃了
She went all in.
简直是疯了
Which is insane.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我理解
I get it though.
我理解 我能感受到
I do. I feel it.
基列国 有着某种引力
Gilead, pulling?
你能感受到吗
Don't you?
我...
You know, I, um...
是啊 我...
yeah, y'know, I, uh,
我能感受到汉娜
I feel Hannah.
我能感受到你 有时甚至
You know, and I felt you. I felt you so much
会想念到无法呼吸
that sometimes I couldn't breathe.
但是你回到我身边了
But I got you back now.
琼 我们回家吧
Come on, June. Let's go.
不 你不会想让我靠近妮可的
No. You, you, you don't want me around Nichole.
怎么会 你什么都没做错
You what... You did nothing wrong.
你没有错 好吗
Did nothing wrong. All right?
是他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
但你没看到
Yeah, but, you, you, you didn't see.
你没看到我们对他做了什么
You didn't see what we did to him.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表