剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
We have been through so much together.
是啊
Yeah. [chuckles]
我把另一边的脸转过去给你打了
I turned the other cheek.
结果到头来,我...
Turns out, after all this, I...
我想我是个比你虔诚的基♥督♥徒
I guess I'm a better Christian than you.
[exhales deeply]
[sniffles]
[chuckles]
我现在要怎么办?
What am I supposed to do now?
嗯
Um...
回惠勒家去吧
go back to the Wheelers.
[chuckles]
怎么可能?
How?
你怎么能跟
How do you go and live in a house
试着偷你孩子的女人同住?
with a woman who's trying to steal your baby?
你真的在问我吗?
Are you seriously asking me that?
[sniffles]
你怎能...
How did you ever...
你怎能忍♥受跟我住一起?
How did you ever live with me?
[chuckles]
嗯
[June] Um...
你要这么做,听好了
Here's what you're gonna do.
好
Okay?
你要回去那里
You're gonna go back in there,
表现得像个使女
and you are gonna act like a Handmaid.
但自始至终...
But the entire time,
你都在密谋对付他们
you will be plotting against them
并计划着你的复仇
and planning your revenge.
你就是那么做的吗?
Is that what you did?
瞧瞧弗雷德的下场
Look at what happened to Fred.
再瞧瞧现在的你
And look at you now.
茱恩
[Serena] June.
如果你是我,你会怎么做?
What would you do if you were me?
听好了
Listen to me.
不在你孩子身边,你是帮不了他的
You cannot help your child if you're not with them.
我会回去
I would go back.
[door opens]
她没问题
[door closes] -She's okay.
了解我为你安排好的一切了吗?
See how I make everything work out for you?
卢克不信任你
Luke does not trust you.
但你信任我
But you do.
我要怎么做 才能说服不情愿的丈夫?
What can I do to persuade the reluctant husband?
他也知道我们有汉娜
He's got proof of life.
阻止他们让汉娜结婚
Stop them from marrying off Hannah.
那不是我能插手的
I think that's... That's outta my hands.
但如果我照你要求去做
But if I do what you want me to do,
你能阻止他们吗?
could you stop it?
基列国有基列国的作法
Gilead's gonna Gilead.
你可以跟她团聚,茱恩 那样还不足以让你开心吗?
You could be with her, June. Wouldn't that make you happy?
看着她被大了她一倍的人强♥暴♥吗?
While she's being raped by someone twice her age?
那是媒妁婚姻
Bah, it's an arranged marriage.
去死吧
Fuck you!
你去死吧
Fuck you!
所有女孩和女人 惨遭强♥暴♥,凌迟和虐待
All the girls, all the women raped, tortured, abused
就在你一手打造的世界里
in a world that you created,
你这个该死的变♥态♥
you sick fuck!
你以为我不知道?
You think I don't know?
你以为我不知道 我所造成的痛苦吗...?
You think I don't know the misery that I've caused?
你以为…
You think...
你以为我不晓得吗?
You think I'm unaware?
我只想试着拯救全人类
I was trying to save humanity.
而且我做到了
And, you know, I did.
我他妈的成功了
I fucking did it.
接着一切偏离我的计划
Then it got away, away from me.
化成了恶脓
It went septic.
你以为我不想收回吗?
You think I wouldn't take it back?
我很想收回这一切
I would take it all back.
让该死的人类直接灭亡
I'd let the whole fucking human race just die out,
我才不用
just so I wouldn't have...
因基列国而充满内疚
have Gilead on my conscience.
那就做点什么啊
So do something.
我做了啊...
I am! I am!
新伯利恒就是啊,茱恩
That is what New Bethlehem is, June.
那就是个更好的地方
It's, it's a better place.
从无法改变的过去中
It's the place we wrestle a better future
奋斗而来的更美好未来
out of an unchangeable past.
没有假审判和酷刑
A, a place without the, the sham trials,
没有儿童新娘的地方
and the torture, without child brides.
汉娜就要成为儿童新娘了
Hannah's going to be a child bride.
但妮可不会
But Nichole will not!
等到她成年 在新伯利恒就不会...
By the time she comes of age in New Bethlehem, don't you--
怎么做...?
How?
怎么做...?
How? How is that going--
国家会现代化
Countries modernize.
国家会进步,我亲眼见过
Countries can get better. I've seen it.
我们从新伯利恒开始
We start in New Bethlehem.
随着改革成功
And with those reforms and success,
五年或十年后
five years, ten years,
整个基列国都会变成那样
all of Gilead could be like that.
变成不践踏人♥权♥
A place that doesn't trample on human rights
能允许人们离开的地方
a place that will let you leave.
运气好的话,变成昔日的新加坡
Singapore of yore, with any luck.
茱恩,我需要你
June, I need you.
帮我修正这一切
Come help me fix it.
茱恩
June.
来新伯利恒陪伴你女儿
Come to New Bethlehem, come be with your daughter.
帮我一起在基列国
Come help me make more of a difference in Gilead
带来比五月天更大的改变
than Mayday ever will.
你真♥相♥信你能修正一切?
You really believe you can fix it?
我必须相信...
I have to. I have to believe it.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
要么相信,要么...
It's either that or, or yeah...
就像艾莲诺一样自杀
kill myself, like Eleanor, y'know.
非此即彼
One or the other.
[breathing heavily]
[Hannah giggling]
茱恩
[Luke] June.
[Hannah giggling]
茱恩
June.
有人寄包裹给你
You got a package.
-你看到了吗? -看到了
Do you see it? -Yeah.
天啊,是她
[June gasps] Oh, my God, it's her.
再播一次
Play it again.
她需要我们
She needs us.
她需要我们
She needs us.
我们必须去
We have to go.
我们必须去陪在她身边 无论她在哪里
We have to go be with her, wherever she is.
她需要我们
She needs us.
得在更糟的事发生前过去
We have to go before something worse happens to her.
好的,注意
Okay. Listen.
-好,听我说好吗? -好
There, all right? -'Kay.
听着,我也想去 你很清楚吧?
All right, look, I want that. All right? You know that, right?
我想去,但我不能让你去
I wanna go, but I can't let you go.
茱恩,你不是说一跨越边界...
June, what is to say the moment you cross that border
他们不只会把你吊死在墙上?
that they don't just put you on the fucking Wall?
不然我们要怎么做...?
Then what are we going to do? What are we going to do about--
我不知道,还在想办法
I don't know. We're trying to figure it out.
你要怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
继续像这七年来一样
Are you just gonna do the same thing you've done
什么也不做?
for the last seven years?
什么也不做?
Fucking nothing?
对不起,我不该那么说
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
我不是那个意思 对不起,我不该那样说
That wasn't what I meant. I'm sorry. I shouldn't.
-没关系 -我在试着...
It's fine. -I'm trying to...
我有一种预感...
You know, I have this feeling that you're gonna go
你会去,而且永远不会回来了
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表