剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
The smartest thing to do is just...
遵守规则 努力求生
Just follow the rules and stay alive.
相信我 她们来了
Trust me. Here we go.
帕特南夫人 这是埃丝特
Mrs. Putnam, this is Esther.
她真年轻啊
She's so young.
我听说她以前是大主教夫人
And I heard she used to be a Wife.
这意味着她明白应该怎么尊重您
Which means she understands the respect you deserve.
历经艰险你终于快要上岸了 对吧 亲爱的
You have come so far, haven't you, dear?
是的 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
感谢主赐福与我
By His Grace.
好吧
Fine.
来吧 亲爱的
Come along, dear.
注意你的言行举止 一切都会很顺利的
Remember, mind your manners and all will be well.
安吉拉 快过来
Angela, come back here!
- 安吉拉宝贝 别乱跑 - 你好呀
- Angela, sweetie! - Hi!
- 祈神保佑 - 嗨 小宝贝
- Blessed day. - Hi, sweet girl.
我能抱一下你吗
Can I give you a hug?
太好了
Okay. Okay.
太好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里过得开心吗
Have you been having fun, huh?
够了 请放开她吧
That's enough, please.
塞西莉亚 来接安吉拉回去
Cecelia, come and get Angela, please.
好了 慢一点宝贝
Okay, okay. Here we go.
塞西莉亚 来接安吉拉回去
Cecelia, come and get Angela, please.
好了 慢一点宝贝
Okay, okay. Here we go.
准备好了吗 好了 去吧 宝贝
Ready? Okay, go ahead, baby.
好了 慢一点宝贝
Okay, okay. Here we go.
准备好了吗 好了 去吧 宝贝
Ready? Okay, go ahead, baby.
- 好 - 去吧
- Okay. - Go ahead.
准备好了吗 好了 去吧 宝贝
Ready? Okay, go ahead, baby.
- 好 - 去吧
- Okay. - Go ahead.
您女儿真漂亮 帕特南夫人
You have a beautiful daughter, Mrs. Putnam.
我每天都感谢上帝把她赐给了我
I thank God for her every day.
也很感谢把她带到我身边的人
And for those who brought her to me.
先生们
Gentlemen,
宜应称颂
Praise be.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
丽迪亚嬷嬷跟我讲了很多你的事
Aunt Lydia has told me a lot about you.
愿主赋予我真正的价值
May God make me truly worthy.
我相信你会的
I am sure you will be.
能让我们单独谈谈吗 先生们
Will you excuse us a moment, Gentlemen?
我一会去台球厅找你们
I'll join you in the pool house.
丽迪亚嬷嬷 你也请出去吧
You too, Aunt Lydia.
什么
I'm sorry?
祈神保佑 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Blessed day, Aunt Lydia.
好吧
Good.
你不必感到害怕
You don't have to be scared.
上帝能看到你真挚的内心
God sees your heart.
上帝赐予你的礼物
Allow the gifts God blessed you with
应该服务于大众
to be seen by all others.
我只是想比他人多了解你一点罢了
That just means I want to get to know you a little better.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
你想吃块巧克力吗
You care for a chocolate?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我要告诉你一些事情
I gotta tell you something.
赛丽娜知道我杀了弗雷德
Serena knows I killed Fred.
她是怎么知道的
How could she know that?
我做了些事情
I did something.
给她寄了一根手指
I sent her a finger.
弗雷德的手指
It was Fred's finger.
什么
What?
是我从他身上切下来的
I cut it off of him.
因为我希望她知道是我♥干♥的
'Cause I wanted her to know it was me.
你想要她来追杀我们一家吗
Do you want her to come after us and our family?
不
No.
但我了解她 我知道她的能力
But I know her and I know what she's capable of.
我知道她有一套脱罪计划
And I know she has a plan.
- 她就是这样诡计多端 - 够了 停下 别说了
- This is what she's doing... - Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
你太沉迷于她了
You're obsessing over her!
你竟然给她寄了一根手指
You... You sent her a finger!
这种行为对我们家有帮助吗
How is that gonna help our family?
对你有益处吗
How is that gonna help you?
对于救回汉娜也只能起到反作用
That is not gonna get Hannah back.
我知道
I know!
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
我很清楚
I know that.
- 琼 - 干嘛
- June? - What?
你得留在这里 你必须要留下来
You gotta be here. You gotta be right here.
我需要你
All right? Because I need you here
妮可也需要你
and Nichole needs you here.
你的家人需要你
Your family needs you...
需要你留下来
here.
如果你走了
And if you're not,
我就不知道未来的路
I don't know what's gonna happen, June...
要怎么走下去了
to us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很对不起
Fuck. I'm sorry.
她已经走了 好吗
She's gone, all right?
也许是你把她吓跑了
She's probably terrified of you.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Yeah. - Right?
你已经赢了 留在这里的话
You know? 'Cause you won, you're here.
她就不能拿你怎么样了
She can't get to you.
- 是啊 - 对吧
- Yeah. - All right?
所以 你不要再纠结于她了
So, you gotta let go of her.
忘了她吧 去她的
Forget about her. Fuck her.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
去她的
Fuck her.
去她的吧
Fuck her.
去她的
Fuck her.
沃特弗德夫人
Mrs. Waterford.
真是惊喜啊
What a surprise.
卡尔霍恩大主教
Commander Calhoun.
很抱歉打扰了
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
有什么我们可以帮上忙的吗
Is there something we can help you with?
我希望代表我丈夫和你们谈谈
I was hoping to speak with you on behalf of my husband.
弗雷德把他的一生献给了这个伟大的国家
Fred dedicated his life to this great nation.
感谢你们给予他的尊重
Thank you for honoring his legacy.
不客气 沃特弗德夫人
You're welcome, Mrs. Waterford.
我希望我未出生的儿子能为他的父亲感到骄傲
I would like for my unborn son to be proud of his father.
希望能让人们都看到
And for people to see
你们在这片土地上创造出来的
what you gentlemen here have created,
上帝的乐土
God's Kingdom on Earth.
也许现在正是向世界展示基列国真实面貌的机会
Perhaps it's time that we show Gilead to the world.
我刚刚到访了加拿大
Now, I've been to Canada.
知道了他们对我国的看法
I know what they think of us.
如果我们想要得到尊重
If we are to be respected,
就应该让他们知道
I think we need to show them
我们也一样拥有七情六欲 并非不近人情
that we grieve just like they do.
我觉得应该把弗雷德的葬礼
I think we need to make Fred's funeral
举办成一场令世界瞩目的事件
an international event,
我觉得应该把弗雷德的葬礼
I think we need to make Fred's funeral
举办成一场令世界瞩目的事件
an international event,
并且全球直播
broadcast across the globe.
沃特弗德夫人 我们深知以您现在的状况
Mrs. Waterford, the, uh, stress you've been under
再加之承受着如此巨大的悲痛
would unmoor anyone,
这种压力足以压垮任何人的心智
especially in your condition.
我们已经向世界展现了我们的力量
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表