剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on "The Handmaid's Tale..."
我劝你给弗雷德安排一个合适的葬礼
I encourage you to give Fred a proper funeral.
我劝服他们了
I got them to say yes.
你是怎么做到的
How?
以男人的身份
By not being a woman.
你真漂亮 亲爱的
Don't you look lovely, dear.
丽迪亚嬷嬷 如果帕特南一家选中了埃丝特
Aunt Lydia, do you think if the Putnams choose Esther,
我以后能去看望她吗
that maybe I can visit her?
我不想被分配走
I don't want to get posted.
努力讨好你的大主教 能让你更快受孕
Get your Commander to like you, you'll get pregnant faster.
我想多了解你一点
I want to get to know you a little better.
你爱吃巧克力吗
You care for a chocolate?
我需要你的帮助 我想救回汉娜
I need your help. It's about getting Hannah.
又是这件事
Again with this?
她应该和我还有她父亲在一起
She needs to be with me and her father.
是吗 她现在的家庭很美满
Does she? She has a lovely home.
那不是她的家
That is not her home!
我爱你
I love you.
与其向我们询问她的近况
Wouldn't you like to see your daughter in-person
你难道不想亲眼见见你的女儿吗
rather than asking about her?
那是痴心妄想
That's a pipe dream.
如果你在这边做我们的线人
If you play your part for a while,
我们可以互惠互利
we could help each other.
你根本就不在乎我
You don't care about me.
你利用了我
You used me.
有人吗 救命啊
Somebody, help!
不要啊 天啊 珍妮
No! Oh, God! Janine!
你给她寄了一根手指
You sent her a finger.
这种行为对我们家有帮助吗
How is that gonna help our family?
对于救回汉娜也只能起到反作用
That is not gonna get Hannah back.
我希望她知道是我♥干♥的
I wanted her to know it was me.
你还好吗
You okay?
她最后穿的是什么
What was she wearing?
我不记得了
Uh, I... I... I don't remember.
我看见了
I saw it.
我刚才在打难民求助热♥线♥
I was just on hold with the refugee help line.
没打通 他们可能太忙了
Never got through, they're probably getting swamped.
她穿的是什么颜色
What was that color?
谁知道呢
Who the fuck knows?
马克跟着塞丽娜有个屁用啊
And what the fuck was Mark doing with Serena?
她可能和美国人做了交易
She probably made a deal with the Americans.
我♥操♥
Oh, fucked!
她穿的是什么衣服
What was she wearing?
衣服到底是什么颜色
What the fuck was that color?
我不知道 我从来没见过那种颜色
I don't know. Her dress. I've never seen
像是梅红色 或者紫色
that color before. It was like a plum color. Purple.
没错 紫色代表什么
Yeah, purple. What... what does purple mean?
- 我不知道 - 我不知道
- I don't know. - I don't know.
反正不是粉色
It's not pink, though.
她不再是小女孩了
She's not a little girl anymore.
该死
Fuck.
尼克就在现场
Nick was there.
我可以问他 我要去问他
I can talk to him. I need to talk to him.
不行 没有图埃洛帮忙
No, we can't get in contact with him
我们联♥系♥不上他
without Tuello's office.
边境附近有个组织
There's a group at the border.
成员都是女人
Women.
不是官方组织
Not like official but, um...
我听说她们能给
I heard they've been having some luck
基列国内的人传递消息
getting messages to people inside.
我听说她们能给
I heard they've been having some luck
基列国内的人传递消息
getting messages to people inside.
什么
What?
你打算什么时候告诉我…
When the fuck were you going to tell me about...
我本来不打算告诉你
I wasn't gonna tell you that,
因为我觉得她们都有自杀倾向
because I think they're basically suicidal.
她们就是一群遭受了心理创伤的难民
They're a bunch of fucking traumatized refugees,
你现在最不该接触的就是这群人
and they're the last people you need to be around right now.
你没资格替我做决定
Well, you don't get to decide that.
好吧 我会约她们见面
Fine. I'll ask them to meet.
为了汉娜
For Hannah.
就我们两个人 男人不能去
Just me and you, though. No men allowed.
你是莉莉吗 我是莫伊拉
Lily? I'm Moira.
你就是琼·奥斯本
June Osborn.
我以为你会更高一点
I thought you'd be taller.
很多人都这么说
I get that a lot.
你们是想让我传话吗
So, you need me to send a message?
如果可以的话 给一位大主教
If you can. To a Commander.
没问题
Okay.
在波士顿吗
Boston?
对
Yeah.
他是荡♥妇♥俱乐部的常客吗
He a big Jezebel's guy?
不 他...
No. He's, um...
不是
No.
那太可惜了
That's too bad.
我们有几个女孩在波士顿的荡♥妇♥俱乐部
We have a couple girls at the one in Boston.
不过这不是唯一的办法
That's not the only way.
在被眼目抓到之前
I got to expand our network a bit
我刚好把联络网拓宽了一些
before the Eyes busted me.
在被眼目抓到之前
I got to expand our network a bit
我刚好把联络网拓宽了一些
before the Eyes busted me.
我就是你用沃特弗德换来的女人之一
I'm one of the women you traded for Waterford.
抱歉我没能早点救回你们
Sorry I didn't do it sooner.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you managed it.
不仅把我们救了回来
Getting us out.
还救回了那些孩子们
And all those kids.
我只是很幸运罢了
I was lucky.
有太多女人用这个借口
Women always say that
来掩饰她们的非凡之举了
when they've done something extraordinary.
跟我来
Follow me.
这是谁的徽章
Whose crest is this?
华盛顿的布拉得里克家族
The Brodericks, D.C.
克里斯托弗·布拉得里克大主教吗
Commander Christopher Broderick?
真不错
Quite a get.
我很感谢他的好意
It was kind of him to take the time.
你昨天上演了一场大戏
Well, you put on a big show yesterday.
难怪领导层对此表示感激
No surprise leadership is grateful.
非常感激
Very grateful.
还好弗雷德最终
It's a relief that Fred is finally being shown
得到了他应得的尊重
the respect that he is due.
希望我没有在总部那里
I hope I haven't gotten you into too much trouble
给你惹太多麻烦
at the home office.
希望我没有在总部那里
I hope I haven't gotten you into too much trouble
给你惹太多麻烦
at the home office.
他们肯定会因为我的这番动作而对你有意见吧
I'm sure they can't be pleased with you for all of this.
将你的丈夫带回祖国安葬
You were given dispensation
这件事得到了他们的特许
to bury your husband in his home country.
将你的丈夫带回祖国安葬
You were given dispensation
这件事得到了他们的特许
to bury your husband in his home country.
按照官方的说法
The manner in which you go about that
你处理这件事的方式与我们无关
is none of our concern, officially.
你只是来保护我的
You're just here to offer protection.
有关沃特弗德大主教拘留转运一事
Our way of apologizing for the
我们之间存在一些误解
unfortunate miscommunication
这是我们向您致歉的一种姿态
regarding Commander Waterford's transfer into custody.
你难道不是来为美国人
And you couldn't possibly be gathering information
或者加拿大人收集情报的吗
to take back to the Americans or the Canadians.
当然不是
Not at all.
即便如此 你也不应该待太久
Well, even so, you shouldn't stay too long.
酒店的马大会向上汇报情况
The hotel Marthas will be reporting back.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表