剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
不用了 谢谢 我过来就是想告诉你们
No, thank you. I just came by to tell you and your family,
凶手今天早上被逮捕了
the gunman was apprehended very early this morning.
是谁
Who was he?
约翰·兰尼森 今年五十六岁
Lanison, John L. He's, uh, 56 years old,
他在面包店工作 有钓鱼证
he works at a bakery, he has a fishing license.
一个愤怒的持枪者
He's an angry man with a gun.
这样的人还有很多
There are millions of them.
我们不巧碰上了这一个
But we have this one.
- 还有… - 嘿 宝贝
- And... - Hi, baby girl.
宝贝 来跟马克叔叔打个招呼
Baby girl, can you say hi to Mark?
- 他们找到了持枪者 - 嗯
- They found the gunman. - Yeah.
如果他和基列国有关系
If he has ties to Gilead
- 我们会找到证据的 - 好的
- we will find them. - Yeah. Okay.
你女儿真漂亮 奥斯本女士
Your daughter is beautiful, Ms. Osborne.
谢谢 我知道
Thanks. I know.
你最近怎么样 马克
How are you, Mark?
我在五天之内参加了十九场葬礼
I've been to 19 funerals in five days.
我已经精疲力尽了
I'm tired.
但是...
But...
多谢关心
Thank you for asking.
我懂那是什么感觉
I know what it's like, you know...
失去你为之负责的人
to be responsible for people and then lose them.
我知道你明白
I imagine you do.
愿逝者安息
May God grant them rest.
也予你慰藉
And you too.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 再见 - 再见
- See you. - See you.
# 一路向下就在可可摩 #
# Way down in Kokomo #
# 马提尼克 那个神秘的蒙特塞拉特岛 #
# Martinique That Montserrat mystique #
停下 停下
Hey, stop! Stop!
你在干什么 停下
What the fuck are you doing? Stop!
琼 你还好吗
June. Are you all right?
# 那是我们要去的地方 #
# That's where we wanna go #
# 一路向下就在可可摩 #
# Way down in Kokomo #
莫伊拉 莫伊拉 来帮忙
Moira! Moira, we need help!
固定那条胳膊
Keep that arm stabilized.
你还好吗 你的手还好吗
Are you okay? How's your hand?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
你好 奥斯本女士 我是罗医生
Hi, Ms. Osborn. I'm Dr. Lo.
她被车撞了
Well, she was in a car accident.
我觉得她的手臂粉碎性骨折了
I think she smashed her arm.
你能动动手指吗
Wiggle your fingers for me.
很好
Okay, great.
- 痛吗 - 快他妈疼死了
- Hurts? - Yeah. Fuck, yes.
能给我们点止痛药吗
Look, could we get some painkillers?
- 我觉得她非常... - 给她
- I think she's in a lot... - Let's give her
四单位止痛剂
four migs of fent...
先包扎一下 然后带她去放射线科
Pack it and take her down to Radiology.
我需要头部 颈部和前胸的影像结果
Head, neck, and chest, please.
- 别担心 - 我会一直在这
- Don't worry, - I'm gonna check back here.
琼 你会没事的
June, you're gonna be all right.
- 给我缝合包 - 你在流血
- Suture kit, please. - You're bleeding.
别担心 这...
Don't worry about that. That's...
班科莱先生 请过来配合我们做下笔录
Mr. Bankole, please come with us for questioning.
不会太久
It won't take long.
有人试图谋杀我的妻子 你明白吗
Someone tried to kill my wife, all right?
我们会护送你到警局接受笔录的
We will escort you to the station for questioning.
不 不 我要在这里陪我的妻子
No, no, I'm not... I've gotta stay with my wife!
请跟我来 告诉我们发生了什么
Come with me and make a statement about what happened.
布莱恩大主教
Commander Blaine.
- 我没有带武器 也没有窃听器 - 以防万一...
- I'm not armed. No bugs. - In any case...
- 好了 我们走吧 - 好的 先生
- Okay, let's get moving. - Yes, sir.
给你 亲爱的
Here you are, my dear girl.
祈神保佑生养 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Blessed be the fruit, Aunt Lydia.
主一直特别关照你
The Lord has truly kept His hand upon you.
你想再看看你的小宝贝安吉拉吗
How would you like to see your sweet Angela again?
我当然想见她了
I would love that. Obviously.
如果帕特南夫人那边一切顺利的话 你就可以了
Well, you can. If all goes well with Mrs. Putnam.
也许我该称她为未来的劳伦斯夫人
The future Mrs. Lawrence, I should say.
- 劳伦斯夫人 - 她要嫁给大主教了
- Mrs. Lawrence? - She is to marry the Commander.
如果你展现出足够的尊重 她就会考虑
Show her the proper respect, and she said she would consider,
允许你在她家住下来
consider, mind you, to allow you to be posted in her house.
我不想再被分配出去了
I don't want to be posted.
您说过我再也不用这样做了
You said I wouldn't have to do that again.
我可没说过这种话
You know I never said such a thing.
亲爱的 你不可能永远留在这里
My dear... you cannot stay here indefinitely.
这是个能让你见到安吉拉的宝贵机会
A chance to see your precious Angela again.
你已经经历了这么多
You have come so far.
好的 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
我很感激
I'm very grateful.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
情况好转后医生就会送她回家
They're taking her to her room after this.
那卢克呢
And Luke?
他在警♥察♥局做笔录
He's giving a statement to the police.
肇事司机进了ICU
The driver's in the ICU.
但审讯一结束 警♥察♥就会
But the police will bring Luke to her room
把卢克带回这里
as soon as they're finished questioning him.
最好别让她知道
It's probably better if...
我来过这里
she doesn't know I was here.
我让你们单独待会吧
We'll give you some privacy.
我们已经到了谈判的最后阶段
Now that we've fulfilled our end of the bargain,
我这里有些文件需要你签字
I have some papers for you to sign.
这里列出了我们的协议
They outline our agreement.
合约吗
Contract?
如果我能决定 你只做口头承诺也可以
If it was up to me, I'd take you at your word.
不确定我的话现在还有没有价值
Not sure how much my word is worth right now.
我觉得你是可敬的
I'd call you an honorable man.
我很期待和你共事
I look forward to working together.
美国政♥府♥感谢你的付出
You have the gratitude of the United States government.
我会促成协议达成 你要帮我护她周全
I'll keep my end of the deal. You just keep her safe.
- 我会尽我所能 - 这不够
- I will do everything I can. - That's not good enough.
基列国希望她受尽折磨
Gilead wants her to suffer.
他们会对她出手 还有她的家人...
They'll keep coming for her, then her family...
他们不会停下 我需要你保证会保护她
and they won't stop. So I need to know that you'll protect her.
我需要你保证会守护她的安全
I need to know you'll keep her safe.
我一定会竭尽全力
I will do everything I can.
好的
Okay.
你初次遇到琼的时候
When you met June,
当时你还在为沃特弗德一家工作
when you were at the Waterfords',
你还是个眼目对吧
you still held rank in Eyes, didn't you?
是的 大多数司机都为眼目工作
Yeah, most of the drivers work for the Eyes.
那就给了你逃跑的机会
That would have given you the chance to run.
也许不是去加拿大 但总会有藏身之处
Maybe not Canada, but there are places you could have gone.
你本可以带着她一起逃跑
You could have run away with her.
还有人关心她 她不需要我
She has people who care for her. She doesn't need me.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
不 并不是这样 大主教
No, you're not, Commander.
她并不是这样想的
Not to her.
希望你能知道这些
Go with grace.
一切都会好起来的
Hey, everything's gonna be all right.
你介意我们在妮可身边带着枪吗
Are you comfortable having a gun around Nichole?
当然不介意
Yeah.
只有这样我们才能安全
Yeah, I am. That's how we're gonna stay safe.
我们应该请警♥察♥在房♥子周围警戒
We could ask the police to guard the house or something.
我不相信本地警♥察♥ 他们也不希望我们在这里
I don't trust the police. They don't want us here either.
他们恨死我们这些难民了
They fucking hate refugees.
我们得自己保护自己
We got to protect ourselves.
对吗
Right?
好的
Okay.
这次和波士顿不一样
This is not gonna be like Boston.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表