剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
They've been controlling me.
监控我的一举一动,他们无处不在
My every move.
They're everywhere.
我成了他们的使女似的
It's like I'm their Handmaid.
就像我变成了你
It's like I'm you.
尽管听起来很可怕‥
As awful as that sounds...
对,所以不能让他们找到我
Yes. Which is why
they can't find me,
我绝不能让他们碰我的宝宝
and I can't let them
get their hands on my baby.
你懂的,我知道你懂
So you understand.
I know that you do.
赛丽娜,你没有水和食物
Serena, you have no water,
you have no food.
这儿冰天冻地
-但我觉得好热
- It's freezing.
- But I'm so hot.
-我知道,因为你发烧了
No, I know.
That's because you have a fever.
我们得离开这座谷仓
So we have to get you
the fuck out of this barn
去有人能照顾你们的地方
and take you somewhere
where they can take care of you.
否则你俩都会死
Or you are both going to die.
而且不会立刻死
And it will not be quick.
你想看着宝宝
在你面前慢慢饿死‥
Do you want to watch your baby
slowly starve to death
你自己则因败血症而死去?
in front of you
while you die of sepsis?
不想
No.
也许你该带他走
Maybe you should take him.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我什么都没有了
There's nothing left
for me here.
我不能去加拿大
I can't go to Canada.
也不能回基列国
I can't go back to Gilead.
一切都完了,我没有未来
It's over.
I don't have a future.
但你还有未来,也许你可以‥
But you have a future.
Maybe you could...
带上他
take him with you.
赛丽娜
你不知道自己在说什么‥
Serena, you, you don't know
what you're saying.
我知道我想要他过最好的生活
I know that I want
what's best for him,
就像你对妮可那样
对你的女儿那样
like what you did with Nichole,
with your daughter.
在你身边,他会很安全
He would be safe with you.
你会照顾他
You could care for him.
你跟你丈夫,他是个好人
You and your husband.
He's a good man.
他能教导诺亚成为一个好人
He could teach Noah
to be a good man.
成为绝不会做出
The kind of man
who would never do the things
他父亲那些恶行的人
that his father did.
我的那些恶行
The things that I did.
不行
No.
茱恩,我认为
今天是神派你来我身边的
June, I think
God sent you to me today.
是你在追杀我
You came after me.
若是神引导我的手来拯救你
What if He guided my hand
to save you,
好让你如天使一般拯救我的宝宝呢?
so that you could save my baby,
like an angel.
-别鬼扯了
Bullshit.
-复仇天使‥
There are avenging angels
将硫磺与火从耶♥和♥华♥那里降下来
that rain down sulfur and fire
from the Lord.
诸天哪,当与主一同欢呼
"Rejoice with Him, O heavens,"
因祂要伸祂子民流血的冤
for He will avenge
the blood of His children
并向祂的敌人施报
"and take righteous vengeance
on His adversaries."
他们仍算是天使
They're still angels.
或许你对我来说
就是这样的天使
Maybe that's what
you are for me.
你是这样看待我的吗?
Is that what you think of me?
后来不能再藏
"And when
she could no longer hide him,"
她就造了一个蒲草箱
she built for him
an ark of bulrushes
将孩子放在里头
"and placed this child therein."
也许我就是方舟,茱恩
Maybe I'm the ark, June.
也许我就是器皿
Maybe I'm the vessel.
我怀了我的宝宝
I carried my baby.
生下了他
I delivered him.
将他抱在怀中
And I held him.
也许我这辈子就是为此而活
Maybe that's all that was
meant for me in this life.
也许这是神的旨意
Maybe it's God's will.
神的旨意
God's will.
一具器皿
A vessel.
原来你是那样看待我的
That's what you thought I was.
我们的背景
What we were.
我们的身份
Who we were...
我们来自何处
where we came from...
我们曾有何愿望
what we wanted...
对你来说全都不重要
none of that mattered to you.
对你们所有人
To any of you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不在乎你多么抱歉
I don't care that you're sorry.
我们很重要
We mattered.
我们曾是‥
We were...
我们是人
We are people.
我们有人生
We have lives.
所以我要拯救你的人生,赛丽娜
And that's why
I'm gonna save yours, Serena.
因为这里不是基列国
Because this isn't Gilead.
我也不是你
And I am not you.
我不配得到救赎
I don't deserve to be saved.
不是为了你
It's not for you.
是为了他
It's for him.
看着他
Look at him.
看看你的宝宝
Look at your baby.
你是这世上
You are the only person
他唯一认识的人
in the whole world
that he knows.
你是他唯一熟悉的气味
You are the only familiar smell.
是他唯一认得的声音
You are the only voice
he recognizes.
你爱他
You love him.
你那么想要他
And you wanted him so much.
你是他的妈妈
You're his mother.
他应该待在你身边
And he belongs with you.
这才是神的旨意
That is God's will.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
不好意思,可以帮帮我们吗?
Excuse me.
Could you please help us?
产后照护?
-对
- Immediate postpartum?
- Yes.
六或八小时前生的
Um, six hours. Maybe eight.
It's okay.
-产科和新生儿重症监护室,帮她输液
Page Maternity and NICU.
Let's get fluids in her.
-没事的,他们会帮你
It's gonna be fine.
They'll help you.
我保证
Okay? I promise.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be all right, Serena.
Okay?
我们坐下吧,很好
We're going to sit down.
Here we go.
-有并发症吗
-没有,他们很好
- Any complications?
- No. They're doing just fine.
-茱恩?
-不会有事的
- June.
- It's gonna be okay.
跟他们去,照他们说的做
Just go with them
and do what they say.
没事
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表