剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
对,我们
Yeah, we're...
我们会活下去 -没错
we're gonna stay alive. -That's right.
赛丽娜
Serena?
只要稍有不适
Even if it is the slightest discomfort,
以斯拉就会立刻带你回来
Ezra will bring you home immediately.
我知道
Oh, I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是合法公民
[agent] He's legal.
对方不要他 带去丢包
They don't want him. Dump 'im.
-不 -什么?
No, no, no. -What?
-我们是一起的
[Luke] No, we stay together!
你们要带他去哪里?
No, no! Where are you taking him? No!
-不要‥ -茱恩
No! June! June! No! -No!
不可以‥你要带他去哪里?
No! No! Where are you taking him? No! Luke!
-卢克‥ -我爱你
I love you! -Luke!
-茱恩 -不要‥放开我
June! -No! Get off of me!
把他丢在边界
[agent] Dump him at the border.
-茱恩 -不要‥
June! -No! No! No!
-放开我 -走了‥
Get off me!
卢克‥
Luke!
卢克‥
Luke!
他们要带他去哪里‥
No! Where are they taking him?
他们要带他去哪里‥
Where are they taking him?
告诉我,他们要带他去哪里?
Tell me! Where are they taking him?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. -[door closes]
不论你设想过多少次自己的死亡
No matter how many times you've thought about your own death,
事情绝不会照着预期走
I don't think it happens exactly the way you expect.
总是会有变数
There's always a curve ball.
不够缜密的计划
some strategy you didn't fully think through.
意料之外的敌人
An enemy you didn't see in time.
不论你怎么做
No matter what you do,
结局总是难以预料
the end is always a surprise.
为什么大家都盯着我们看?
Why is everyone looking at us?
我想应该是消息传开了
Oh, I'm sure word has gotten around.
是吗
Why?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你之后会感谢我的
Something you will be thanking me for.
华伦帕特南大主教
[guardian] Commander Warren Putnam,
请跟我们走
you are to come with us.
是什么急事
What on earth could be so important
需要打断我吃早餐
that you need to disturb me in the middle of breakfast?
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
等一下,华伦?
Wait! Warren?
放开,你们到底在做什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
好了‥我在走了
Yes, yes. Okay, I am... I'm walking!
我可以自己走
Fine, I can walk.
-我不是要‥ -华伦‥
I'm not trying to go-- -[Naomi] Warren!
华伦
Warren.
太过分了,快放开他
This is outrageous! Get your hands off of him!
劳伦斯?
[Commander Putnam] Lawrence?
基列国高等法♥院♥刑事庭
The High Criminal Court of Gilead,
连夜召开特别会议
in a special overnight session,
法♥院♥认定 你,帕特南大主教
found you, Commander Putnam,
有罪
guilty of apostasy,
叛教,纵欲之罪
sins of the flesh.
你疯了
[Commander Putnam] That's insanity!
什么罪行?
For what?
强♥暴♥尚未分派的财产
The rape of unassigned property.
她是我的使女
She's my Handmaid!
她属于我
She belongs to me!
耶♥和♥华♥的眼目无处不在
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere.
恶人善人,祂都鉴察
Keep watch on the wicked and the good.
但我有孩子要出生了
But I have a baby on the way!
你还好吗?
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
要告诉我怎么了吗?
You gonna tell me what's going on?
你早就知道了
You already know.
你不该担心劳伦斯或帕特南
You shouldn't be worrying about Lawrence or Putnam
那些乱七八糟的事
or any of that stuff.
我做不到
[Rose] I can't stop.
我担心你会变成什么样子
I'm worried about the kind of person this makes you.
我会变成什么样子‥
[softly] The kind of person this makes me.
我会不顾一切地为了我们的孩子
It makes me the kind of person who will do whatever it takes
把基列国变得更安全
to make Gilead a safer place for our child.
你确定是为了孩子?
Are you sure that's who you did this for?
我确定
I'm sure.
看清楚了,女孩们
[Aunt Lydia] Take a long look, girls!
在基列国
In Gilead,
不服从上帝会遭到惩处
there are consequences for disobeying God
不论你是谁
no matter who you are.
你们是神圣的器皿
You are holy vessels
奉神之语,你们会受到保护
and, by His word, you will be protected.
荣耀神
Honor God
相对地
and, in return,
你们也将获得荣耀
you shall be honored.
帕特南大主教是邪恶之人
Commander Putnam was an evil man.
他滥用他的权力
He took advantage of his position.
这就是正义
This was justice.
真希望我能亲眼目睹
I wish I could've watched.
现在回家喝杯热牛奶吧
Home now, for warm milk!
我来接一个逃亡者,茱恩奥斯朋
I'm here to fetch one of the runaways, June Osborn?
惠勒先生准许的
Mr. Wheeler approved it.
萧尔来了
[agent 1] Shaw's here.
要带走红色耳标
He's taking the Red Tag.
他有许可吗
[agent 2 on radio] Did we get approval?
有
[agent 1] Yeah.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
就跟你说
As serious as you were
希望我的孩子胎死腹中一样认真
when you told me you wanted my baby to die inside of me.
还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
当然
Yeah.
那是我这辈子最棒的一天
It was the best day of my fucking life.
所以现在是怎样?
So, what is this?
你来为弗雷德报仇吗?
It's payback for Fred?
解开她
Cut her bindings.
我要她下跪祷告
I want her to be able to pray. On her knees.
天哪,赛丽娜
For God's sake, Serena.
等等‥
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你必须让我动手
You gotta let me do it.
我得这么做,好吗?
I need to do it. Okay?
-我不知道‥ -必须如此
[Ezra] I don't know. -[Serena] Yes.
她杀了我的丈夫
She killed my husband.
诅咒我的孩子
She cursed my child.
该由我动手
I should do it.
上帝让我有机会伸张正义
God is giving me a chance for justice.
我必须动手
I need to do it.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
让我来
Let me do it.
赛丽娜
Serena.
赛丽娜
Serena.
别这么做
Don't do it.
祷告吧
Pray.
好的‥
Okay.
好的‥
Okay.
我为我们的孩子祷告
I pray for our children.
愿
I pray
我的女儿们‥
that my daughters
一生平安
live a life of peace
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表