剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
June, I don't have time to talk, but we figured it out.
我们找到她了
We found her.
-什么? -我们找到汉娜了
What? -We found Hannah.
我们查出了她的主教之妻学校 知道她的位置了
We found her Wives School. We know where she is.
茱恩 我们找到她了
June, we found her.
还有很多要安排的
There are a lot of moving parts,
也还在制定计划,好吗?
and we're still formulating a plan, okay?
好
Okay.
茱恩 你们的视频帮了大忙
June, the metadata on your video helped tremendously.
好,我懂
Okay. I understand.
我们要去突袭她的学校 把她救出来
We're going to raid her school and get her out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
糟糕
Shit.
好吧...得放回去 糟了...
Okay. Put these here. Oh, shit. Oh.
-对不起... -没关系,没事吧?
Shit. Sorry! -'Kay, kay? Are you okay?
-抱歉 -不要紧,没关系...
I'm sorry, yes. -[man] No, no, it's all right.
-真的很抱歉,先生... -不要紧,没关系...
I'm so sorry, sir. -Don't worry about it.
-对不起... -对不起...谢谢
Okay. I'm sorry. -No, no, no, it's okay.
哇哦
[grocer] Ooh! Whoa!
-不要紧... -谢谢
It's okay. Okay. -'Kay. Thank you.
-不要紧... -谢谢
It's all right. -Thank you.
谢谢你...
Thank you.
谢谢你...
Here. Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
[laughing]
-卢克 -怎么了?
Luke. -[Luke] What?
卢克
Luke.
-莫伊拉 -怎么了...?
Moira? -What?
卢克
[June] Luke?
他们要去救汉娜了
They're going to get Hannah.
-什么? -马克打给我
What? -Mark called.
-他们找到她了 -我的天啊
They found her. -[Moira] Oh, my God.
他们会突袭学校
And they're gonna do a raid of her school,
将她救出来
and they're gonna go get her.
带回我们身边
They're gonna bring her back to us.
-老天 -听见吗
Oh, God! -[June] Do you hear me?
他们要带她回来
They're gonna bring her back to us.
-你说真的? -真的
Are you serious? -Yes, yes, yes.
我们帮他们找到了汉娜
We helped them, and they found Hannah.
他们要去救她了...
And so they're gonna go get her.
我的天啊...
[Moira] Oh, my God!
-我是说真的,太棒了
They're gonna go get her! I'm fucking serious! Yes!
天啊
Oh, my God!
没事了,我知道... 我们成功了
It's okay. I know, I know. I know. I know. We did it.
我爱死马克图罗了
Come here. I fucking love Mark Tuello.
我爱死马克图罗了
I fucking love Mark Tuello.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表