剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
如果你看到了
If you did...
你理解不了的
You can't understand.
不 别这么说
No, Ju... don't tell me I don't understand.
- 好吧 - 我能理解
- 'Kay. - Don't, I, I, I get it.
我甚至很享受
You know, I loved it.
很享受撕碎他的感觉
I loved it.
你以为我理解不了吗
You don't think I'd understand that?
你以为我不想宰了...
You don't think I wanna...
好了 琼 我们走吧
All right, come on, June, let's just get outta here.
好了
Okay, then.
你可以跟我走了
You can follow me.
我必须得这么做
I need to do something.
- 做什么 - 听我说
- What, what's going on? - Listen to me.
我忍♥受不了
I can't wait.
忍♥受不了那种担惊受怕的等待
I can't wait for the boots on the stairs. Okay?
你做什么了
What did you do?
我不能这样活下去 对不起
I cannot live like that. I'm sorry.
你确定你不想回家吗
You sure you don't just wanna go home?
我杀了沃特弗德大主教 我自首
I killed Commander Waterford, and I'll swear to it.
不 你说过...
No, you said...
她不知道自己在说什么
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
快点 我们走 我带你回家
Come on, let's go. I'm taking you home.
先生 听我说
Sir! Listen to me.
我必须这么做
I need to do this.
不 你不用担惊受怕
No, you don't have to live like this.
我们可以坐飞机去夏威夷 好吗
We'll take off. We'll go to Hawaii, okay?
女士 我们需要你...
Miss, you're gonna have...
- 我们跟妮可一起去 - 退后
- We'll go with Nichole. - Step back.
让我跟我妻子再聊一会
I just need to talk to my wife for a second.
- 先生 - 会没事的
- Sir! - It's gonna be okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你有指定的律师吗
Do you have counsel, by any chance?
- 你携有武器吗 - 没有
- Do you have any weapons? - No.
走吧
Come on back.
- 帮我找个律师 - 琼 别这么做
- Get a lawyer. - June, don't do this.
打给莫伊拉 她有关系
Call Moira. She'll have someone.
他妈的 别干傻事
Fuck you! Don't do this!
妈的
Fuck you.
我只身一人
I followed Commander Waterford
在森林尾随沃特弗德大主教
into the forest by myself.
只有我自己
I was alone when I chased him.
你可以把胳膊放下来了
You can put your arms down.
他企图逃跑
He ran and tried to escape...
转身
Turn to me.
张开嘴 用舌头抵住上牙膛
Open your mouth. Put your tongue up to the top.
但我抓住了他
But I caught him.
我打他 踢他 咬他
I hit him and kicked him and bit him.
他死了之后 我把他丢在了森林里
When he was dead, I left him in the forest.
你是故意伤害这个人吗
I take it you meant to inflict harm on this man?
是的 夫人 尽我所能的伤害
Yes, ma'am. As much as possible.
能告诉我为什么吗
Could you tell me why?
他囚禁并且强♥奸♥我
He raped me and kept me prisoner.
他是个魔鬼 活该去死
He was a monster and he deserved to die.
我知道了
I see.
社会将审判的权力
Society leaves decisions like those
交给了我们 奥斯本女士
to people like me, Ms. Osborn.
而非我们的市民
Not our citizens,
当然更不是我国的难民
and certainly not refugee guests in our country.
我理解
I understand that.
所以我才来这里
That's why I came here.
来这里自首
I came myself.
确实
You did.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
这件事不在我部门的管辖范围内
as they say, this is not my department.
或许这件事
Maybe fortunately.
未发生在加拿大领土内 是幸也是不幸
These events did not occur in Canada.
本案件与本国无关
It is not a concern of the Crown.
但我杀了他
I killed him.
即便如此我们也无权处置
Be that as it may.
感谢您的到来
We appreciate you coming in.
睡个好觉
Have a good night.
这怎么可能没有惩罚
There can't just be no punishment.
那就是您和上帝之间的问题了 奥斯本女士
That is between you and your deity of choice, Ms. Osborn.
本国不会对你发出任何指控
But the Crown has no quarrel with you.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
关于邮件中的手指
There's also the finger.
我会以
I'll be citing you for
运输风险生物样本罪对你
transporting an unsecured biological sample.
处以八十八美元的罚款 你可以在楼下支付
It's $88, you can pay downstairs.
好的
Okay.
但我身上没有那么多现金
Okay. I, I don't think I have $88 on me.
我们也接受线上支付
You can also pay online.
祝您有美好的一天
So, have a good day.
保护好自己
Be safe.
过来
Come here.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
我被罚款了
I have to pay a fine.
要线上交
Online.
请节哀
I am sorry for your loss.
考虑到那个女人
I would like to formally petition
令人发指的行为
to the Canadian government
我想正式请求加拿大政♥府♥
to reconsider their capital punishment statutes,
重新考虑死刑量刑
considering that woman's heinous acts.
沃特弗德夫人
Mrs. Waterford,
加拿大政♥府♥不会介入调查
there won't be a Canadian investigation into the matter.
为什么
Why?
难道还有什么需要证明的吗
What more evidence do they need?
此次事件发生在
It seems the incident itself
基列国与加拿大之间
was committed in a still-disputed territory
一片仍有争议的土地上
between Gilead and Canada,
算是一片无主之地
a sort of, uh, No Man's Land.
所以琼·奥斯本没有违反任何本国法律
As such, June Osborn hasn't broken any law.
沃特弗德夫人 我希望你能将关注点
Mrs. Waterford, I encourage you to focus on what happens next
放在你和孩子的未来上
for you and your child.
一但你的指控解除
Once your charges have been resolved
你和孩子就可以在多伦多开启新的生活
you and your child can begin a new life in Toronto.
你觉得我能在这里安全生活吗
And how do I possibly feel safe?
你可以用难民的身份申请庇护
You can apply for asylum as a refugee.
会有些渠道可以帮到你
There will be resources to help you.
你不是孤身一人 赛丽娜
You won't be alone, Serena.
你会保护我吗
Are you going to protect me?
你会吗
Are you?
你会像保护他一样保护我吗
Are you gonna protect me like this?
你真的知道她的手段吗
Do you even know what she is capable of?
你来给我仔细看清楚
Well, then, you take a good hard look
看看她都做了些什么
at exactly what she is capable of!
你怎么还有脸跟我保证
Because don't you dare tell me
你能保护我不受这个女人的伤害
that you can protect me from her!
我们都在为您的丈夫祈福 沃特弗德夫人
We're praying for your husband, Mrs. Waterford.
我们都在为您祈祷
We're praying for you.
神与他同在 神佑彼魂
God has him now. Rest his soul.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我主明察
Under His eye.
我主明察
Under His eye.
我们都支持你 赛丽娜
We're with you, Serena.
谢谢你
Thank you.
神与你同在
God goes with you.
神佑彼魂
God rest his soul.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表