剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我不擅长下厨
I am an embarrassing cook,
但我家嬷大做的杉木烤鲑鱼美味至极
but my Martha makes a delicious cedar salmon.
是吗?
Does she?
我知道我们对彼此还很陌生
I know we don't know each other well right now,
但我想改变这点
but I would like to change that.
我很确定一件事
And what I do know...
就是我很欣赏你
is just that I really admire you.
这是很有趣的提议,兰德医生
Well, uh, it's an interesting proposal, Dr. Landers.
亚伦
Alan.
亚伦
Alan.
医生,我收到消息说手术取消了?
Doctor. I've been told the procedure was canceled?
原本要摘除埃丝特的子♥宫♥?
Esther's uterus harvesting?
没错,谢谢你过来
Yes, thank you for coming.
天哪
Oh…
真是不幸
It's so unfortunate.
那个可怜人身边总是伴随着悲剧
Tragedy just seems to follow that poor soul.
很高兴今天并非如此
Well, happily, not today.
我们中止了手术
We stopped the procedure when we found
因为发现使女充满了神的圣光
the Handmaid had been filled with His divine light.
称颂神的慈爱
Praise be His mercy.
她怀孕了? -三周了
She's pregnant? -Three weeks along.
我不知道她已经被分派处所了
I hadn't realized she'd been posted yet.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
今天下午会将她转移到
Now, she'll be transferred
高风险产科医院
to the high-risk obstetrics hospital this afternoon,
她会在那里卧床安胎,直到生产
and she'll be there, on bedrest, until term.
好的
Right.
如果想见她的话,她已经醒了
She's awake now if you'd like to see her.
我很想见她
I would like that, very much.
蒙福的一天,埃丝特
Blessed Day, Esther.
蒙福的一天,莉蒂亚嬷嬷
Blessed Day, Aunt Lydia.
我来吧
[shushes] It's all right.
喝吧,亲爱的
Here, dear.
很好
All right.
我刚听到今早的惊人消息
I've just heard this morning's surprising news.
我希望你能帮助我厘清这件事
I wonder if you could help me to get to the bottom of something.
三周前
Three weeks ago,
是瓦特佛大主教的丧礼
that was Commander Waterford's funeral,
是吧?
was it not?
你还记得这件事,对吧?
You remember that, don't you?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
现在呢
Now,
我希望你说实话
I want you to be honest with me.
听清楚了吗?
Do you understand me?
埃丝特,听懂了吗?
Esther, do you understand?
是的,莉蒂亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
丧礼那天
On the day of the funeral,
帕特南大主教私下召见你
you had a private audience with Commander Putnam.
你可以告诉我真♥相♥
Now you can tell me the truth.
不需要感到羞愧
There is nothing to be ashamed of.
我必须问你
I need to ask you...
你是否曾做出任何行为‥
did you behave in a way that might have,
或许是不经意地
even unwittingly,
结果吸引了他的注意?
invited his attention?
没有
No.
神知晓一切
God knows our...our truths.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
他强♥暴♥了我
He raped me.
太可恶了
That's terrible!
太可恶了
That's terrible!
哦
Oh...
我很遗憾,亲爱的
I'm sorry, dear.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你才没有
No, you're not.
我‥
I'm what, hon... I--
什么? -他们都这么做
What-- -[Esther] They all do it.
你很清楚他们的恶行
You know they do.
你并不感到遗憾
You're not sorry.
我想你现在需要休息
I think what you need now
亲爱的
is rest, dear,
你现在很累了,而且你‥
because you're very tired and you...
你要休息
you need to rest
因为你有‥
because you have, you have--
别碰我
Get off me!
-休息吧,亲爱的
Take a rest, dear.
-不要碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
-不要这样 -滚出去
No, no. -Get out!
-滚出去‥ -不要这样,埃丝特
Get out! -No, Esther!
-滚出去‥
Get out!
-快来帮忙‥
[Aunt Lydia] Help me! Help me!
-快来帮忙‥
No, no. Help me! Help me!
帕特南大主教?
Commander Putnam?
是的
That's right.
你想否认我摊在你眼前的事实吗?
Do you dispute any of the facts as I have laid them out for you?
没有,听起来很合理
No, no, it all sounds very likely.
那你也认同帕特南主教
Then you agree that Commander Putnam
要接受惩处
needs to be punished.
以哪项罪名?
[Lawrence] For what crime?
他让她
He got her pregnant
在分派前一天怀孕
a day before she was posted.
告诉我,莉蒂亚,该当何罪?
Enlighten me, Lydia, where's the sin here?
他侵犯了那个女孩
He violated that girl.
理论上是这样
Technically.
仪式是神圣的
The Ceremony is sacred.
有上帝的祝福
It is blessed by God.
是啊
Oh. Right.
你在嘲讽上帝吗?
You mock God's name?
还袒护一个强♥暴♥犯?
And you defend a rapist?
总有一天,大主教
One day, Commander,
正义会来临
there will be justice.
注意你的态度
Watch your tone.
注意点,莉蒂亚
Watch it, Lydia.
你忘了自己的地位
Forgetting yourself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我多了很多面向要衡量
Given me a lot to think about.
别客气,大主教
You're welcome, Commander.
你慢慢忙吧
And I will leave you to it.
都是屁话
[Luke] Bullshit.
如果他们不是基列国的人 那他们是谁?
I mean, if they're not Gilead, then who are they?
我们已经离开两天了
We were out there for two days--
莫伊拉现在一定急死了,对吧?
Like... Moira's gonna be losing her shit right now, right?
她或许会去找五月天
I mean, she could be the one that gets Mayday.
但五月天不会来,对吧?
Now, Mayday aren't gonna come, right?
他们不会来的,是吗?
Mayday aren't comin', right?
我不知道
I don't know.
说的也是
Yeah.
-坐下来吧 -什么?
Why don't you sit down? -Huh?
我需要你坐下
I need you to sit down.
我在思考,为什么要我坐下?
I'm-I'm-I'm tryin' to figure-- Why do you want me to sit down?
恐慌会消耗精力,坐下
Panic, it wastes the energy. Sit down.
我不是恐慌
I'm not panicking.
是在思考如何逃离这里
I'm tryin' to figure out how to get us out
让你逃走
and how to get you outta here.
抱歉我只是想当个男子汉
Like, I'm, I-I-I'm sorry I'm being such a man about it.
我很抱歉,我只是想‥
I'm sorry that I'm... you know, but I'm just tryin' to,
你经历‥
like, you, you've been in this...
你经历‥过多少次了?
How many times have you been in this situation? Huh?
有几次了
A few.
天哪,竟然有几次经验
Crazy. A few fuckin' times.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表