剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
那会是壮举
[Commander Putnam] Wouldn't that be something.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
没错,宜应称颂
[Nick] Yes, praise be.
没想到这个快速
And to think that such a quick
又冲动的举动
and impulsive act
竟然严重牵涉政♥治♥
could have such huge political implications.
没有很快,但你说的对
Well, not so quick, but, uh, yes.
你应该知道
You of course understand
新伯利恒计划胎死腹中了
that your plans for New Bethlehem are dead.
我知道你还参不透
I know you don't see it yet,
但这样对基列国是最好的
but, uh, it's what's best for Gilead.
在其他大主教面前
Be a good sport about it
可以有点风度吗,劳伦斯?
in front of the other Commanders won't you, Lawrence?
当然没问题
[Lawrence] Oh, absolutely.
对年轻的布莱恩大主教而言 会是很好的典范
It's a good example for young Commander Blaine,
接受自己的战败
accept when you've been outplayed.
我从两位身上学到很多
I'm learning a lot from the both of you.
等等
Now, wait now.
我这么做是因为
I didn't do this to her with any thought
我认为一个孩子不会影响我的声誉
of how a baby could impact my stature.
反而是更美好的祝福
It feels like an even greater blessing
我以为你是爱去耶洗别俱乐部的人
I always took you for more of a Jezebels' man,
不是会在丧礼前速战速决的男人
less of a quickie behind a desk before a funeral kinda guy.
没想到
[Commander Putnam] I'm surprised
你的想象力如此丰富
you have the capacity to imagine either,
毕竟你很久没有
given your pious lack of
为此亲自上阵了
action on the subject.
我忙着计划未来,华伦
I'm just too busy thinking about the future, Warren.
我想知道
You know, I just wonder,
如果你从不享受特权
if you never allow yourself to enjoy the spoils
如果你从不享受特权
of your position,
为何一开始要图谋权力?
why seek it in the first place?
谢谢你,以斯拉
Thank you, Ezra.
晚安,惠勒先生
Good evening Mr. Wheeler.
你想见我?
You asked to see me?
对,晚安
Yes. Good evening.
是有关我与夫人先前的对话吗?
Is this about the conversation I had with your wife earlier?
不是‥
[chuckles] No.
她提到你们两个有些争执
No. She mentioned that, uh, the two of you had
但我相信你们能解决
words, but I trust that you two will work things out.
是的,应该没问题
Yes, I suppose we will.
请坐
Please.
这个嘛‥
No, um...
我想见你
I wanted to see you
是因为‥
because
茱恩奥斯朋今天被捕了
June Osborn was apprehended today
我在无主之地的手下抓到她
by one of my teams in No Man's Land.
你确定是她吗?
Are you're sure it's her?
没错,已经证实了
Yes, it's fully verified.
她与她的丈夫同行
She's traveling with her husband.
你再也不需要担心他们了
You don't ever have to worry about them ever again.
现在可以
Now you can just...
专注在你的孩子身上
You can just focus on your baby.
她接下来会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to her?
我…
I'm...
我要派以斯拉去无主之地
I'm going to send Ezra to No Man's Land
让他在那里处置她
and have him deal with her there.
就像她处置弗雷德吗?
Like what she did to Fred?
当然,我也可以把她送去基列国
Of course, I could send her to Gilead,
跟其他人的待遇一样
like I do with the others,
但我不相信他们
but I just don't trust that they will actually
会给她应有的处分
deal with her properly.
不
No.
当然不会
Of course not.
那里有很多人同情她
She has too many sympathizers there.
他们这次救不了她了
Well, they can't save her this time.
我想跟以斯拉一起去
I want to go with Ezra.
不行,以你的状况不能去
No, not in your condition.
我认为这不是个好主意
I don't... I don't think it's a good idea.
求求你
Please.
我不会出事
I'll be fine.
我必须去
I need to go.
你想亲眼目睹吗?
You want to see it?
我要见证一切
Bear witness.
她从我身边夺走太多东西了
She's taken so much away from me.
我必须见证一切的结束
I need to see it. I need to see the end.
我想告诉我儿子
I want to tell my son
我知道他杀父凶手的下场
that I know what happened to his father's killer.
她从这个世界上消失了
That she's gone from the Earth.
好吧
All right,
你去吧
you may go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你,蒙神之恩典
Thank you. In God's grace.
蒙神之恩典
[Mr. Wheeler] In God's grace.
卢克
[June] Luke?
你怎么样?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我在这里
I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
茱恩,别说了
June, stop.
你不知道情况会多惨
You didn't know how bad it could be, and I...
但我知道
I did.
我应该警告你的
I should've told you.
不应该让你来无主之地
I shouldn't have let you come to No Man's Land.
我应该阻止你的
I should've stopped you. I should...
我很抱歉
I'm just sorry.
都是因为我才会发生这些事
'Cause it's my fault, what happened, so...
你不能这么说
You don't get to say that.
是我决定要来的
I decided to be here.
我的决定
I decided that.
帮我一把
[agent] Help me load up.
上次‥
Last time...
上次我们没机会道别
Last time we didn't get to say goodbye.
我希望不要再发生那种事
And I don't want that to happen again.
不对
No.
我不在乎
Fuck that.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们要活下去
Because we're gonna stay alive.
茱恩,我们到了基列国
June, when we get to Gilead,
就会被处决
they're gonna execute us, all right?
好吧
Okay.
听我说,好吗?
You listen to me, okay?
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们上次分别后
Last time when we were apart...
不论发生什么事
No matter what happened,
我从来没有放弃希望
I never gave up hope.
你也从来没有放弃希望
And you never gave up hope,
因为我们知道
because we knew...
我们心里清楚
we just knew...
终究会回到彼此身边
that we would find each other again.
所以
So,
只是要再来一次
we're just gonna do that again.
对吧?
Right?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我们会再次成功
And we are gonna do that again.
听清楚了吗?
Do you understand?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表