剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on "The Handmaid's Tale..."
你就要回家了
You're coming home.
- 没有信♥号♥♥了 - 带他们出去
- Signal's lost. - Get them out.
基列国把三架飞机都击毁了 没有幸存者
Gilead took all three planes down. There are no survivors.
你需要庇护
You need security.
我需要代表基列国的传统价值观
I need to represent traditional Gilead values.
所以如果你愿意的话 可以和孩子一起搬进来
So, you can move in here with the kid, if you want.
成为他的新妻子和孩子
As his new Wife and child.
他当着我的面杀了沃伦
He had Warren killed in front of me.
但他愿意既往不咎 你也应该这样
Which he's willing to overlook. So should you.
- 我想让我的孩子回来 - 不可能的
- I want my baby here. - It's never gonna happen.
你知道我们怎么纪念阵亡士兵吗
You know how we honor those soldiers?
我们继续反抗
We do not stop fighting.
劳伦斯已经靠不住了
You're done with Lawrence.
那尼克·布莱恩呢 我给过他一个提议
What about Nick Blaine? I offered to help him.
如果他肯帮我们 提议就仍旧有效
If he'd help us, he can still have that.
我结婚了 有了妻子
I'm married now. I have a Wife.
你可以带萝丝一起来
You can bring Rose with you.
她父亲是最高主教 她在那里很快乐
Her father's top Commander. She's happy there.
萝丝怀孕了
Rose is pregnant.
我必须不惜一切代价保护我的家人
Have to do whatever it takes to protect my family.
就像你一样
Just like you.
琼·奥斯本还在不停地制♥造♥麻烦
June Osborne is still stirring up trouble.
是时候该除掉她了 你觉得呢
It's about time we fixed that problem. Don't you agree?
的确值得考虑一下
Certainly worth considering.
我们缅怀这些爱国者 他们为国献身
We remember these patriots. Their sacrifice for our country.
人人生而自♥由♥ 人人生而平等
With liberty and justice for all...
这周末还有一场追悼会
There's another memorial service this weekend.
在高地公园吗
High Park?
我应该出面去做祷告
I'm supposed to do a prayer.
我明白 安全最重要了
I get it. You gotta be safe.
感觉怎么样 舒服吗
How does it feel? Is it comfortable?
还行
It's fine, I guess.
我恨透了这个世界
I hate this world.
- 但我好爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you, though. - I love you too.
劳伦斯大主教 祈神保佑
Commander Lawrence, blessed day.
祈神保佑这忙碌的一天啊 大主教
Blessed and exceptionally busy, Commander.
- 的确 我需要单独和你聊聊 - 什么事
- Indeed. I do need a moment. - Yeah?
多伦多发生了一起枪击案
There's been a shooting in Toronto.
是的 我听说现在那边反难民情绪高涨
Yeah. I heard there's a lot of anti-refugee sentiment.
可以理解
I can understand, though.
美国人现在就是过街老鼠
The Americans are particularly grating.
琼也参加了集♥会♥
June was at the rally.
- 眼目看到她了 - 她不该是我们的目标 大主教
- The Eyes do see. - She's not a target, Commander.
鉴于她所做的一切
Well, she could be.
她成为目标也无可厚非
Given everything she's done.
她把那些美国人骗得团团转
She convinced those deluded Americans
让他们派士兵侵入我们的国家
to send their soldiers into our country
- 绑♥架♥我们的孩子 - 她不是我们的目标
- to kidnap our children. - She's not a target.
基列国政♥府♥
The government of Gilead
不会对外籍人士处以死刑
does not target expatriates for execution.
据我所知 我们目前的政策是这样
That is our current policy, far as I know.
- 劳伦斯大主教 - 怎么了
- Commander Lawrence. - Yeah?
您的车在楼下等着 我们已经晚点了
Your car's downstairs. We're running behind schedule.
谢谢 她本可以不这么做的 大主教
Thank you. She had a choice, Commander.
她还有无数其他的选择
She had 1,000 choices.
她这么做只是为了救自己的女儿
She's fighting for her daughter.
是啊
Yeah?
可枪响之后没有赢家
This is what happens in a fight.
她也不例外
Everyone gets bloody. Everyone.
不是吗 大主教
That you know to be true, Commander.
走吧
Let's go.
这边请 先生
Just this way, sir.
# 生活如此艰难 #
It's the hard knock life For us
# 生活如此艰难 #
It's the hard knock life For us
# 不被善待 #
'Stead of treated
# 只被欺骗 #
We get tricks
# 没有甜蜜 只有暴♥力♥ #
'Stead of kisses We get kicks
# 生活如此艰难 #
It's the hard-knock life
# 无处诉说 #
# Got no folks To speak of, so #
# 无力反抗 #
It's the hard-knock Row we hoe
# 睡不安寝 #
Cotton blankets 'Stead of wool
# 食不果腹 #
Empty bellies 'Stead of full
她来了 嘘
Code brown. Shh.
姑娘们
Girls.
祈神保佑 姑娘们
Blessed day, girls.
祈神保佑 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Blessed day, Aunt Lydia.
享受自己的工作并不是罪过
It's no sin to enjoy one's work.
快乐的劳动会得到上帝的祝福
Joyful labor is God's blessing.
不过我相信他应该更喜欢称颂的歌♥谣
I do believe he would prefer a more appropriate hymn.
好的 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
- 继续吧 - 好的 丽迪亚嬷嬷
- Carry on. - Yes, Aunt Lydia.
她们做得非常棒
They are so well-mannered.
她们的劳动充满了活力和朝气
And they labor with such vigor and spirit.
珍妮是最大的功臣
Janine has been a most helpful influence.
她可真是一员福将
She truly has been a blessing.
丽迪亚
Lydia...
人们渐渐开始注意到
people have been slow to notice your charity towards Janine,
你对珍妮的特别关照了
but they are noticing.
她应该尽快被分配出去
She needs to find a posting
否则就会被派去其他地方
or they will find another use for her.
这太荒谬了
That's insane.
我承认这听上去有点离经叛道 但如果您允许我…
I admit it's a bit unorthodox, but if you'll indulge me...
我不允许
I will not.
你接着说
Go on.
考虑到您已经允许她和宝宝安吉拉待在一起
You've already allowed her to spend time with precious Angela.
短暂的探视是一回事
A short visit is one thing...
让她住进我们家里就是另一回事了
but to allow her to live in a room in our home?
绝对不行
No.
您再考虑一下
I beg your pardon.
我们能单独谈谈吗 谢谢
Would you excuse us for a moment, please? Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕特南夫人 我相信劳伦斯大主教
Mrs. Putnam, I believe Commander Lawrence
正在擎画一张崭新的蓝图
is looking for a different image.
它代表了基列国新的价值观
One that would reflect Gilead's new values.
让这位特别的使女
Having this particular Handmaid
加入他的新家庭就是这张蓝图的一部分
join his new household would complete that picture.
在大主教家 女人们很清楚自己的角色定位
The Commander's home, where women know their roles.
作为回报 这些女人也会得到相应的尊重和优待
And in turn, these women are treated with respect and grace.
我认为这张蓝图对他来说非常重要
I think that picture is very important to him.
但这个使女…
But this Handmaid...
如果我让她进来 我岂不是成了小丑
I'll look like a fool taking her in.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
您会成为宽恕和优雅的典范
You would be the model of forgiveness and grace.
一个新的基列国需要新的女主人来掌舵
A new Gilead needs new women at the helm.
强大而又忠诚的女性
Women who are strong and faithful.
比如 像您这样的女性
May I say? Women like you.
好吧
Yes.
- 我会考虑的 - 太好了
- I'll consider it. - Wonderful.
站上去吧
Come.
您真是位美丽的新娘
May I say? You do make a beautiful bride.
- 她可千万别醒 - 别乌鸦嘴
- She's sleeping in. - Don't jinx it.
太好了
This is nice.
是啊
Yeah.
马克
Mark.
早上好 我讨厌这么早就来打扰你们
Good morning. I hate to come by so early.
没关系
It's fine.
- 被我说中了 - 没关系
- Oh. I jinxed it. - It's all right.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
要来点咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee or something?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表