剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我不喜欢喝茶
I hate tea.
内奥米
Mrs... Naomi,
我得知你丈夫的去世
uh, I recognize that the incident
让你成了带着孩子的寡妇
regarding your late husband has left you on your own
我已经仔细考虑过
with a young child and I've considered
接下来拿你们怎么办
what to do about your future.
请不要送我去殖民地
Please don't send me to The Colonies.
求你大发慈悲
Please. I beg you to have mercy.
天呐 当然不会
Heavens, no.
沃伦的罪又不用你负责
You're not responsible for Warren's sins.
开玩笑吗 就那家伙
Are you kidding? That guy?
你应该为容忍♥他而得到奖励
You deserve a reward for putting up with him.
奖励吗
A reward?
某种意义上吧
In a sense.
帕特南夫人
Mrs. Putnam, you simply cannot
还有年幼孩子的你不可以守寡
remain a widow with a young child
也不能这样住在你的房♥子里
and continue to live in your house.
当然
Of course.
那栋房♥子对我们俩来说太大了
It's much too grand for two of us.
或许我们可以搬到布鲁克莱恩或后湾区的小公♥寓♥去
Maybe a nice condo in Brookline or Back Bay.
天啊 我们又不是你的房♥产经纪人
For Pete's sake. We're not your realtors.
大主教 我这边建议您有话直说
Commander, may I suggest you convey your intentions?
好 好 基本上这是一个各取所需的交换
Right. Okay. So, basically, it's a quid pro quo.
你需要保护
You need security.
我需要展示传统的基列国价值观
I need to represent traditional Gilead values.
如果你愿意的话 可以和孩子一起搬来住
So you can move in here with the kid if you want.
作为他的新妻子和孩子 多么神圣的结合
As his new Wife and child. A sacred union, of course.
这算是求婚吗
This is a marriage proposal?
是的 所以你觉得怎么样
Yep. Yep. So, what do you say?
我有的选吗
I have a choice?
这话真伤人
That's hurtful.
帕特南夫人 只要丈夫在世 夫妻关系就是固定的
Mrs. Putnam, a Wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives.
但如果丈夫去世了
But if her husband dies, she is free to marry
妻子就可以自♥由♥再嫁
whom she chooses.
只要对方是主的仆从即可
Only in the Lord.
哥林多前书
First Corinthians.
谁不爱哥林多书呢
And who doesn't love Corinthians?
更不用说是哥林多前书了
Especially First Corinthians.
内奥米 这只是个提议
Naomi, it's just a suggestion.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
我还有事要忙
I have work to do.
慢慢考虑吧
Take some time.
但一定要认清你的现状
But consider your situation.
他的地位以及这栋豪♥宅♥
His stature, this house.
他在我面前杀了沃伦
He had Warren killed in front of me.
他愿意不计前嫌
Which he's willing to overlook.
你也该这样
So should you.
我送你出去好吗
May I walk you out?
好 麻烦了
Yes, please.
请进
Come in.
很抱歉打扰您
I'm so sorry to disturb you.
- 有什么问题吗 - 没 完全没有
- Is there a problem? - No, no, not at all.
我只是想和你单独待一会儿
I was just hoping for a moment with you.
你要开枪打我吗
Are you gonna shoot me?
我能帮你做什么吗
What can I do for you?
以斯拉没事 我真的很高兴
I am very grateful that Ezra is all right.
我也很感激您和您夫人
And for you and Mrs. Wheeler
愿意谅解我
to welcome me back into your home
仁慈地欢迎我回来
with such kindness and understanding,
这是我的福气
it's a blessing.
小诺亚应该待在安全的地方
Little Noah deserves a safe space.
是的 当然了
Yes. Yes, of course he does.
我知道你在忙明天开幕式的事
I know that you're working on tomorrow's opening.
基列国本可以在早期就启用像你这样的人才
Gilead could have used men like you
来避免那些失误
in the early days to avoid all those missteps.
活到老学到老
Live and learn.
您如此投入真的让我很振奋
Well, it heartens me to see how involved you are.
- 你就是基列国的未来 - 我觉得你在奉承我
- You truly are Gilead's future. - I think I'm buttered up.
你到底有什么目的
What's actually on your mind?
把欢迎中心
The idea to repurpose the welcome center
改造成生育中心
into a fertility center.
是我的主意 我想出来的
That was my idea. I came up with that.
我和诺亚应该到场
I should be there with Noah,
作为成功受孕的象征
as a symbol of a successful pregnancy.
从而吸引更多的追随者和支持者
To recruit more followers, more supporters,
吸引那些
to get women to come in.
想要有亲生骨肉的女性加入
Women who want children of their own.
那是为我量身定做的角色
That was the role that was intended for me.
注定该由我扮演
That is what I am meant to do.
说得真好
That's a nice pitch.
我很欣赏你对这份使命的热情
I appreciate your passion for the cause.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
- 宜应称颂 - 可不
- Praise be. - Oh, yeah.
传输线路稳定
Uplink is steady.
飞机正沿着平行于边境的方向飞行
Planes are traveling parallel to the border.
会在蒙大拿州附近穿过边境 然后向南飞
Across near Montana, then fly due south.
正在查看
Looking into it now.
方位 零 九 零
Vector zero-nine-zero
时速八十五英里 四百节
at 85 miles, 400 knots.
那是实时监控
That live feed,
显示了汉娜学校的所有活动。
it shows all activity at Hannah's school.
所以她就在那里吗
So she's in there?
老虎一号♥ 高度
Tiger 1, altitude.
现在就在吗
Right now?
我们会看到突袭的现场情况
We'll see the raid as it happens.
老虎一号♥ 保持航线
Tiger 1, maintain course.
老虎二号♥ 三号♥ 提速到500节跟上 保持对一号♥的可视追踪
Tiger 2, 3, increase to 500 and follow. Maintain visuals on One.
你好啊 小香蕉
Hey, banana.
将我们的心献给上帝
Let our hearts be devoted to God,
遵行祂的律例 遵守他的诫命
to walk in His statues, to keep His commandments
始终如今日
as at this day.
愿主恩典你 保佑你
May the Lord keep you and bless you.
晚安 女孩们 好梦
Good night, girls. Blessed dreams.
晚安 保拉嬷嬷
Good night, Aunt Paula.
保持对一号♥的可视追踪
Maintain visual on 1.
你就要回家了
You're coming home.
怎么了
What's happening?
让他们出去
Get them out.
- 让他们出去 - 怎么了
- Get them out. - What's happening?
马上让他们出去
Get them out of here. Now.
女孩们安然无恙
The girls are safe.
她们还在学校
They're still at the school.
看来我们的情报有误
It appears our intel was wrong.
基列国预料到了我们的任务
Gilead anticipated our mission and they...
他们故意关闭了防空系统
moved their anti-aircraft systems.
三架飞机一越过边境
They took all three planes down
就全被击落了
as soon as they crossed the border.
什么
What?
无人生还
There are no survivors.
抱歉 我得打电♥话♥通知其他家庭
Sorry. I need to call the other families.
- 喂 - 我很遗憾
- Hello. - Um, I'm sorry.
琼 我真的很遗憾 这些流血事件
June, I really am. All this bloodshed.
正是我想避免的
It's exactly what I was trying to avoid.
所有的士兵都死了 被你们屠♥杀♥了
All those soldiers are dead. You fucking slaughtered them.
- 他们入侵了我的国家 - 为了救我们的孩子
- They invaded my country. - To save our children.
她们是基列国公民
Citizens of Gilead.
她们是被你们偷走的
They were stolen from us.
你心里清楚得很
You knew that.
我给过你和汉娜团聚的机会
I gave you the chance to be with Hannah.
你却把命运交给美国人了
You threw your lot in with the Americans.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表