剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on "The Handmaid's Tale..."
她绝不会成为主教夫人 绝对不可能
She's not gonna be a wife. That is not fucking happening.
在这里我要怎么保护我的宝贝女儿啊
How am I supposed to keep my baby girl safe from here?
我们更想让你去多伦多
We want you in Toronto.
在那里你能更好地代表我们神圣的共和国
To best represent our sacred republic.
沃特弗德夫人 我现在
Mrs. Waterford, you are officially released
正式解除美国政♥府♥对你的羁押
from the custody of the American government.
由于外交权的缺失
You'll be restricted to Gilead-affiliated properties
你的行动将被限制在基列国隶属的建筑内
in accordance with your lack of diplomatic status.
我在建筑规范中
Building codes.
查出了十五处能让你关停的违规
I've found 15 violations that could get this place condemned.
不想这样的话就帮我们找回汉娜
Or just help us get Hannah back.
艾格尼丝很快乐 为什么你从没亲自回去
Agnes is happy. I do wonder why you never returned to Gilead
试着救出你的女儿呢
to save your daughter.
救援的确有风险
I mean, there were risks of course.
但你的妻子承受了所有
Which your wife took.
你离我的家人远点
You stay away from my family.
不然下次我再见到你
Or the next time I see you,
我就亲手宰了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you myself.
她别想在这里玩基列国那一套
She's not gonna pull a fuckin' Gilead bullshit here!
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
我们要去哪
Where are we supposed to go?
还没定好 但留在这里不安全
We're working on that, but it's not safe here.
退后
Stay back!
我虽然这次没开枪
I didn't do it this time.
但我不敢保证下次还能忍♥得住
But I am not going to promise that I won't do it next time.
我也不敢保证我能忍♥得住
I can't promise I won't either.
也许我们就只能信任彼此了
I guess we'll just have to trust each other.
上帝会为正直的人
For those who are truly righteous,
提供应有的庇护
He sometimes sends a refuge.
沃特弗德夫人
Mrs. Waterford.
我是瑞恩·惠勒的夫人
I'm Mrs. Ryan Wheeler.
欢迎您的光临
Welcome to our home.
你好
Hello?
- 是我 - 怎么了
- Yes? - What?
- 是的 - 到底怎么了
- Yes. - What?
莉莉没说更多细节吗
And Lily didn't give you any more details?
没有
No.
只说有个卫士偶然发现了一些
Just that a Guardian was coming across
主教夫人培训学校的信息
with information about Wife Schools.
可能和汉娜有关 我们得去看一下
Maybe Hannah. We need to get there.
他也许知道汉娜在哪
He might know where she is.
这些混球又来了吗
These assholes are back?
天哪
Jesus.
滚回去 美♥国♥佬♥ 我们不需要你们
Go home, Yankees! We don't need your shit here!
加拿大属于加拿大人
Canada is for Canadians, you motherfuckers!
这帮王八蛋
Those fucking assholes.
滚出我们的国家
Get the fuck out of our country!
滚回家 美♥国♥佬♥
Go home, Yankees!
祈神保佑
Blessed day.
早上好 沃特弗德夫人 今天天气真好
Good morning, Mrs. Waterford. Lovely day today.
确实很好
Yes, it is. It truly is.
早上好 沃特弗德夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Waterford.
祈神保佑 以斯拉
Blessed day, Ezra.
这束花是一位支持者留给你的
Um, these were left for you by a well-wisher.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
惠勒先生回来了吗
Uh, is, um, is Mr. Wheeler around?
我想见见他
I'd like the chance to meet him.
当面感谢他的慷慨相助
To thank him for his support and generosity.
好的 但是...
Yes. Um...
他通常都很忙
He's usually pretty busy.
不过我会帮您留意的
But, uh, I'll check.
好的 非常感谢
Great. I appreciate it. Thank you.
祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人 您睡得怎么样
Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford. How did you sleep?
祈神保佑 睡得很香 谢谢你
Blessed day. Oh, it was lovely, thank you.
你不用一直如此大费周章的
You don't have to keep making these wonderful feasts for me.
我们两个
I-I, you know, something simple is fine.
你不用一直如此大费周章的
You don't have to keep making these wonderful feasts for me.
我们两个
I-I, you know, something simple is fine.
简单吃点就好了
For the both of us.
我可不想让赛丽娜·乔伊·沃特弗德
Well. I am not about to let Serena Joy Waterford
在我家饿肚子
go wanting in my home.
别客气 把这里当成自己家就好
Please. Our home is your home.
谢谢 您真是太好了
Thank you. You're... You're too kind.
你们已经帮我很多了
You've already done so much.
我和先生都怕做得还不够
I'm afraid that we haven't done enough, Mr. Wheeler and I.
基列国感觉如此遥远
Gilead feels so far away,
即使在祈祷中都似乎难以触及
even in our prayers.
但当我看到你的力量和信仰时
When I see your strength and faith,
我就明白主为何将圣洁之光洒在你身上了
I see why God put His divine light in you.
给你提供避难之所是我们最起码所能做的事了
Giving you a refuge is the very least we could do.
让你远离那些极恶之人
Getting you away from those awful people.
我们一直都知道总会有人
Well, we always knew there would be some
抗拒我们所传播的信息
who would resist our message.
自私和狭隘是这些人的本性
Selfish, small-minded people. That's what they are.
我们很快就能重启文化中心了
Well, um, we will have that Center on track in no time.
我以为那里会永久关闭
I thought that they were shutting it down indefinitely.
区区几条规范怎么能阻挠主的意志呢
We can't let a few simple rules get in the way of God's will.
是吧
Can we?
他也可以过来
Him, too.
你们都应该听听
You all should hear.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why, what's going on?
我们的朋友李 现在就在无人区
Our friend Lee is right there in No Man's Land,
但他过不来
but he can't get across.
加拿大的边境巡警加强了很多
Canadian Border Patrol's really stepped up,
他不想冒险被抓
he doesn't wanna risk getting caught.
加拿大政♥府♥想让我们离开这里
Canada wants us out of here.
他们表达得非常清楚
They're making it really fucking clear
这里不再欢迎我们了
that we've worn out our welcome.
所以就这样结束了吗 你们要放弃吗
So that's just it? You're done?
我们永远不会放弃抗争
We're never fucking done fighting.
还有其他地方可以重起炉灶
There are other places for us to go setup.
但抱歉让你们白跑了一趟
But I'm sorry you made this trip for nothing.
他刚刚才竖起旗帜
He just put up the flag.
如果他早点告知 我就不让你们来了
If he'd done it earlier, I'd have called it off.
我要过去
I'm going across.
什么
What?
我们想知道的有关汉娜的一切
Look, everything we want to know about Hannah
就在那边
is just there.
她在哪里 怎么找到她
Where she is, how to find her.
我不想回家在电视上再看到
I'm... I'm not gonna go home and watch Hannah
汉娜和塞丽娜一起出现了
turn up on TV again with Serena.
我受不了 我要过去
I'm not... I'm not doing it. I'm going.
我去定了
I'm going.
好吧
Fine.
我会通知对面的人
I can let someone know you're coming.
好的
All right.
我们在无人区有一个联络点
We've got a meeting spot in No Man's Land we use.
如果运气好的话
Getting there from here shouldn't be too hard.
从这边过去不会很难
If you're lucky.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
- 琼 - 你别想一个人去 所以...
- June... - You're not going alone, so...
我也要去
I'm going.
这些包塞得真满啊
Couldn't stuff any more in these bags.
因为这有可能是我们近期内
Might be our last exchange of supplies
最后一次和基列国交换物资了
with Gilead for a while.
给你
Here.
最后一次和基列国交换物资了
with Gilead for a while.
给你
Here.
- 丽塔那边没什么事吧 - 没事
- Rita's okay, right? - Yeah, she's okay.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表