剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
请看
Please.
这些我们最好的
These are our very finest,
最受人尊重 最能生育的候选者
most respectful, most fertile candidates.
这些人是我为像您这样
I've hand-picked this group myself
如此重要的家庭亲手挑选的
for such an important Commander and his Wife.
谢谢你
Thank you.
选择得很好 沃特弗德夫人
Oh, an excellent choice, Mrs. Waterford.
骨骼好 基因也好
Good bones. Good genes.
沃特弗德主教也很喜欢她
She also caught the eye of Commander Waterford.
非常好 沃特弗德夫人
Oh, wonderful, Mrs. Waterford.
您一定会非常喜欢这个使女
I know you will be very happy with this Handmaid.
很快
And before you know it,
您就会迎来一个漂亮的宝宝
you'll be welcoming a beautiful baby,
上帝的恩赐将降临您家
God's blessing, into your home.
就她了
Yes.
很好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
进来吧
Oh, uh, come in.
祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人
Blessed evening, Mrs. Waterford.
希望我没打扰到您
Uh, I pray I'm not disturbing you.
当然没有 很高兴看到你
Oh, of course not. It's a pleasure.
很抱歉我没有早点来见您
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come to see you sooner.
我行程太满了 尤其是近期
My schedule is hectic. Especially lately.
我理解 惠勒先生
I understand, Mr. Wheeler.
我不想占用您太多时间
Well, I don't want to take up a lot of your time.
只想帮您跟进一下
I just wanted to follow up
下午那通电♥话♥的进展
on your call from this afternoon.
我和大主教们一起讨论了您的提议
The Commanders and I have spoken about your proposal,
我们决定采纳它
and we're going to move forward with it.
一个生育中心
A fertility center.
这真是...
I mean, that's a...
非常精妙的策略
It's a real stroke of genius.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道这会改变我们目前的计划
I understand there will be some alterations to our current plan.
没事 您暂且不用担心这个
No, you needn't, uh, to worry about that right now.
我希望可以回中心...
Well, I was hoping that I could get back to the Center and...
- 这个... - 安顿下来 开始工作
- Right. Well... - settle in and start work.
我们已经有
We... We have
很多合适人选到位并开展工作了
many good people already in place and engaged.
所以 请您放宽心
So, please, you can put your mind at ease.
恕我直言 这是我的提议
With respect, it... it was my initiative.
当然 我们会听取您的建议
And... And you'll have input, of course.
但是
But
大部分孕期都应以卧床休养为主
most pregnancies do end in bedrest.
您虽还没到准备生产的时候
And while you're not exactly there yet,
但还是应小心为上
can't be too careful.
我们不能让您在城里奔波
Can't have you runnin' around the city.
毕竟您宝宝的需求高于一切计划和目标
Um, your baby's needs come ahead of any plans or ambitions.
说到您的宝宝
Oh, yes, speaking of your baby,
您需要保持激素水平
I understand you need to keep your levels up.
- 是的 谢谢你 - 没事
- Ah, yes, thank you. - Yeah.
记得每天都要吃一粒
Now, make sure to take one every day.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
我留在这里的时候 能否替我安排一部手♥机♥
Perhaps, um, you could arrange for me to have a cell phone
这样我起码可以做一点业务上的工作
while I'm here, so I could at least conduct some business.
这个
Oh.
这恐怕是个问题
Yeah, that would... that would be a problem.
您也知道吧 考虑到诸多安全隐患
You know, so many security concerns?
您一定可以理解的
You understand.
当然
Of course.
那我不多打扰了 沃特弗德夫人
Well. I will leave you to your evening, Mrs. Waterford.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
再走一小段
Just a little further.
我们就要告别了
Then I have to leave you.
从这条路回边境会快很多
This way's a lot quicker back to the border.
听我的没错
I told you.
停
Stop.
怎么了
What?
那是不是...
Is, uh, is, is that a...
是的 地雷
Yeah, yeah. A mine.
都是叛军零星布置的
The rebels have a few scattered here and there.
- 我们要怎么办 - 后退一点 没事的
- What do we do? - St-Stay back. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
这些地雷通常不...
They're... They're... They're usually...
你还好吗
Okay. Okay. Are you okay? Are you okay?
- 你还好吗 - 我的天 我的天
- Are you all right? - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你不会有事的
You're okay.
快跑
Ah. Run.
- 没事的 - 快跑
- Okay. - Run.
- 不不不 - 我们得帮你止血
- No, no, no, no, no. - We're gonna stop the bleeding.
马上就要
We'll stop the bleeding.
我们先帮你止血
Okay, we're just gonna stop the bleeding, okay?
你们快跑 快点
You need to run. You guys need to run.
你需要止血 我们哪都不去
We have to stop... We're not going anywhere. All right?
- 你不会有事的 - 来...
- You're okay. - Here you go...
扶他起来 扶他起来
Get him up, get him up.
扶他起来 没事的
Get him up. Get him up. It's okay.
- 好了 - 不 不
- Okay, just... Okay. - Oh, no, no.
- 好了 - 嘿
- 'Kay. - Hey.
- 不不不 - 先止住血 好吗
- Oh, no, no, no! - Stop the bleeding, okay?
我的天 他的...
Oh, my God! Where's his...
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God, Oh, my God.
- 别别别 - 我知道 我知道
- No, no, no, no, no! - I know, I know, I know.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
谁在那 受伤了吗
Call out! Are you hurt?
- 快走 - 不
- Go. - No.
- 快走 - 不
- Go. - No.
- 谁在那 - 快走 你们得走了
- Hey, call out! - Go. You need to go.
- 我们得走了 - 快走
- We have to go. - You go.
- 卢克 我们要走了 现在 - 不行
- Luke! We have to go. Now! - No.
- 走啊 - 别看伤口
- Go! - You can't look at it.
- 走 快走 - 你不会有事的 好吗
- Go, go! Go, go. - You're okay, right?
- 你不会有事的 对吧 - 快走啊
- You're okay? Right? - Go, go!
- 我很抱歉 - 快 卢克 快
- I'm sorry. - Come on. Luke! Come on.
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
杰登 跟我说话
Jaeden, talk to me!
- 我在这 - 杰登
- I'm over here! - Jaeden!
快点 快点 就在那了
Come on, come on. It's right there.
继续跑
Keep going!
我们可以的
We can make it.
可恶
Shit.
快跑
Go!
- 抓到她了 - 不
- We got her! - No!
- 妈妈 - 不要 不要
- Mommy! - No! No! No!
抓住他
Catch him!
- 琼 琼 琼 - 等等 不要
- June! June! June! - Wait! Wait!
- 琼 琼 琼 - 等等 不要
- June! June! June! - Wait! Wait!
不 卢克
No! Luke!
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表