剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on "The Handmaid's Tale..."
她穿衣服的是什么颜色
What was that color?
- 紫色意味着什么 - 我不知道
- What does purple mean? - I don't know.
反正不是粉色
It's not pink, though.
她不再是小女孩了
She's not a little girl anymore.
汉娜身上
The purple color
穿着的紫色 到底是什么含义
Hannah was wearing. What does it mean?
意味着她已经准备好了
It means she's ready.
准备好去将她培养成
New school.
主教夫人的新学校了
Training for future wives.
夫人
Wives?
在这里我要怎么保护我的宝贝女儿啊
How am I supposed to keep my baby girl safe from here?
我想留在这里
I want to stay here.
女性在这里很不安全
You must realize it's not safe for women in this place.
尤其是未婚女性
Especially unmarried women.
我觉得这些很快就不适用于我了
I don't believe that will be my situation for much longer.
她没有我们想的那么坚强
She's not as tough as we think.
她很害怕
She's scared.
有人吗 救命啊
Somebody... help!
不要啊 天啊 珍妮
No! Oh, God! Janine!
我仁慈的主啊
Dear God,
请不要为了训诫我而惩罚她
please do not punish her to teach me a lesson.
我可以改变的 我可以的
I can turn things around! I will.
我发誓
I promise you.
我们更想让你去多伦多
We want you in Toronto.
在那里你能更好地代表我们神圣的共和国
To best represent our sacred republic.
永远不要再碰我女儿
Never touch my daughter again.
她多大了
How old is she?
你说什么
Excuse me?
大概有十四个月了吧
Around 14 months?
她太可爱了
She's breathtaking.
谢谢
Thank you.
她叫妮可 对吧
It's Nichole, right?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
想回家吗 宝贝
Wanna go home, sweetie?
你是琼·奥斯本吧
June Osborn?
所以这就是妮可宝宝了
So that's Baby Nichole.
穿上你的靴子 我们要回家咯
Get your boots on there. Go home?
我一直都想要个女儿
I always wanted a girl.
但两次生的都是男孩
Both of my pregnancies were boys.
我们要回家了
We're gonna go home.
准备好了吗
Ready to go home?
你之前能留在基列国真是太幸运了
You're so lucky you were in Gilead.
所以你现在才能有这样一个漂亮健康的
Now you have this beautiful, precious...
小天使
healthy little angel.
别碰我女儿
Hey, hey. Do not touch my daughter.
- 她是主赐予我们的 - 退后
- But she's God's child! - Back up!
你给我离她远点
You get the fuck away from her!
你根本不配拥有她 贱♥人♥
You don't deserve her, slut!
婊♥子♥
Whore!
你刚才叫我什么
What did you say to me?
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
不孕症会导致身心承受极大痛苦
Infertility takes a tremendous physical
尤其是现在这个时期
and psychological toll, especially in these times.
所以类似这样的极端反应很常见
Extreme responses like this woman's aren't uncommon.
有防范意识是对的
You were right to be on guard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你只是在保护妮可
You were just protecting Nichole.
所以...
And so...
但我可能有点过度防卫了
I went a little past protecting.
有多过度
How past?
过了一点
Just past.
我们发生了
It got...
肢体冲突
physical.
对方还好吗
Was she all... all right?
我没留意
I didn't stop to find out.
我们了解
We knew
赛丽娜的归来对琼
that Serena's return would be incredibly challenging
- 非常有挑战性 - 她回来了
- for June's whole... - Her return
竟然还有人为她祈祷
to people praying for her.
像他妈圣人一样
Right? Like she's a fucking saint.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry, I'm sorry. Just, sorry.
就是...
Just, uh,
我们如何才能知道
how do we know that, um,
你... 就是她
that you... that she, uh,
会不会...
won't...
再与人发生肢体冲突
get physical again?
我也想知道
Yeah.
这是个好问题
Yeah, it's a good question.
这一点...
That...
应该会非常困难
sounds like it will be really difficult.
你说得对
Yeah.
我也这么觉得
Yeah.
加拿大政♥府♥会像国际刑事法♥院♥那样
Will the Canadian government be watching me,
来监视我吗
like the ICC has?
他们不打算对你进行
They don't anticipate
全天候的监控
any need for round-the-clock surveillance.
终于能有点隐私了
So, some measure of privacy.
算是些许宽慰吧
That's a relief.
是的
Yes.
我想是的吧
I imagine it is.
赛丽娜
Serena.
我再啰嗦一次
One last time...
我强烈建议你接受
I strongly urge you to
加拿大政♥府♥所提议的政♥治♥庇护
accept Canada's offer of asylum.
以美国公民的身份
To keep you safe.
来保证你的自身安全
As an American citizen.
我不再是美国公民了
I'm not an American citizen.
我现在向上帝效忠
My allegiance is to God.
这样的话 沃特弗德夫人 我现在
Then, Mrs. Waterford, you are officially released
正式解除美国政♥府♥对你的羁押
from the custody of the American government.
由于外交权的缺失
You'll be restricted to Gilead-affiliated properties
你的行动将被限制在基列国隶属的建筑内
in accordance with your lack of diplomatic status.
祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人
Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford.
我是以斯拉·肖
I'm Ezra Shaw.
祈神保佑 肖先生
Blessed day, Mr. Shaw.
很高兴能与你见面
It's nice to meet you face-to-face.
从这里开始护送工作将由肖先生负责
Mr. Shaw will be my escort from here on in.
基列国已经安排妥当了
Gilead has made all the arrangements.
那就好
Well, then.
借过
Excuse me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
希望你的前路
With your...
都是坦途
future endeavors.
我不需要运气
I don't need luck.
我有神助
I have God on my side.
好吧
Hmm. Then,
愿祂指引你前行
may He guide your steps.
不过请务必
Please, though,
小心前行
step carefully.
不过请务必
Please, though,
小心前行
step carefully.
你已经不在基列国了
You aren't in Gilead.
这里是自♥由♥的国度 沃特弗德夫人
This is a free country, Mrs. Waterford.
沃特弗德夫人已安全 开始送往文化中心
Mrs. Waterford is now secure and en route to the Center.
收到 肖先生 宜应称颂
Confirmed, Mr. Shaw. Blessed be.
这是你的第二个家了
Your home away from home.
看起来很不错
Looks promising.
可以进去了吗
Shall we?
好的
Yes.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表