剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
波士顿发生的事不是你的错 你知道吧
Boston wasn't your fault. You know that, right?
我不会让任何人伤害你 我发誓
I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. Promise.
休息一下吧
Try and get some rest.
我已经为这件事祷告过了
I have prayed on this
请求主指引我
and asked God to guide me,
允许我为安吉拉做最好的安排
to allow me to do what is best for Angela.
我也是 夫人
Same, ma'am.
我...
I...
我也为此祷告过
I pray for the same thing.
为您的女儿做出最好的安排
To do what is best for your daughter.
是的
Yes.
事实是
As it turns out,
安吉拉整个暑假都和她的祖父母呆在一起
Angela is with her grandparents for the entire summer,
这也给了你证明自己的机会
which will give you a chance to prove yourself.
是的 帕特南夫人
Yes, Mrs. Putnam.
如果一切顺利 我会考虑让你留下
If that is successful, I will consider letting you stay.
安吉拉回来之后 我会监督
When Angela returns, I will oversee
你和她的所有互动 无论是现在还是以后
all interactions with her, now or in the future.
你都必须遵守
That is inviolate.
- 我明白 - 记住
- I understand. - And remember.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
多嘴多舌或者暗示些什么都是禁止的
To say anything else, to suggest, is heresy.
你会因此没了舌头
You could lose your tongue.
帕特南夫人 我只希望能服侍你们
I only wish to serve, Mrs. Putnam.
记住 这只是试用期
And remember, this is a trial period.
我明白
Yes, I understand.
好了 我要去换衣服了
Okay. I have to get dressed.
丽迪亚嬷嬷 我们拍些照片吧
Aunt Lydia. We're taking some portraits.
来一张全家福应该很不错
It might be nice to have the whole household together.
非常好 非常好
Well, that's very nice. That's very nice.
你觉得呢 亲爱的
What do you say, dear?
- 谢谢 帕特南夫人 - 不客气
- Thank you, Mrs. Putnam. - You're welcome.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你会是个好姑娘
You're gonna be a good girl.
- 是不是 - 是的
- Aren't you? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
- 琼受伤了 - 我的琼吗
- June's hurt. - My June?
有辆卡车故意撞她
A truck hit her on purpose.
他们想在多伦多杀掉她
They want to kill her in Toronto.
谁策划的 你怎么知道的
Who does? How do you know that?
- 她还好吗 - 她还活着
- Is she okay? - She's alive.
他们从不放过任何人 王八蛋
They never let anyone get away. Fuckers.
好了 好了 你们都还有活要干吧
Enough. Enough. You all have work to do.
肯定不是在我家吃白饭的
Surely you have some function to perform in my home.
珍妮 你看过你的房♥间了吗
Janine. Have you seen your room?
没有 夫人
No, ma'am.
我可以让马大带你去
Well, I can have a Martha show you.
- 好的 - 或者我可以亲自带你去
- Okay. - Or I can show you.
我感觉充满了希望 你也是吧
I feel so hopeful. Don't you?
老实讲 家里能有个好朋友
And honestly, it'll just be nice to have
可真是太好了 奥芙约瑟夫
a friendly face in the house, Ofjoseph.
这不是我的名字
That's not my name.
什么
Pardon?
我们也不是朋友
And we're not friends.
你真的觉得我们是朋友吗
Do you really think that we're friends?
我觉得
I think
你是我认识的最邪恶的人
that you are one of the worst people I have ever known.
我不是你的朋友
I am not your friend.
我恨你 内奥米 你怎么会不知道呢
I hate you, Naomi. How can you not know that?
打扰一下 夫人... 内奥米
Excuse me, Mrs... Naomi.
亲爱的 我能跟你谈谈吗
Darling, may I have a moment?
当然可以 大主教
Of course, Commander.
卢克 那个人是加拿大人 好吗
Luke, that guy was Canadian. Okay?
我们在聊加拿大的事情
We're talking about Canada.
我帮了加拿大一个大忙 好吗
I did Canada a fucking favor, all right?
恐怕他们不这么认为 卢克
I'm afraid they won't see it that way, Luke.
好吧 我知道确实出问题了
Okay, I do understand there's a problem.
- 你知道吗 - 好吧 我...
- Do you? - All right? I...
我知道
I... understand that.
卢克 你在说什么
Luke, what are you talking about?
不是
No!
不是 她当时倒在地上 好吗
No, she was lying on the ground. All right?
如果你还记得
If you remember?
听我说 他们可不这么认为
Listen to me, that's not what they will see.
这里的人是不一样的
The people here are different.
加拿大人
The Canadians
一直冲我们大喊 让我们离开这里
who've been yellin' at us to get out of here!
别这样 听着
Come on, listen.
站在他们的角度来看
From their perspective,
你可能没意识到事情的严重性
I think you may be underreacting to the situation.
不 不是我没意识到
No, I'm not underreacting...
- 是你反应过激了 - 你知道这有多严重吗
- you're overreacting. - How serious is this?
你知道怎么能帮到我吗 先冷静点吧
And you know what would help me? If you just, like, chilled out.
我觉得
I feel like I have
把我知道的信息告诉你就是在帮忙了
by giving you the information that I did.
我没... 琼 你能回楼上吗
I don't... June, would you go back upstairs?
这边不需要你操心
There's nothing to worry about down here.
怎么了
What happened?
我的朋友是多伦多的警官
My friend is a Toronto police officer
她听说了一则警戒消息
and she heard an alert.
索普先生 那个卡车司机 他死了
Mr. Thorpe, the man from the truck, died.
什么
What?
我们问了卢克的律师 他也证实了
We talked to Luke's lawyer. He confirmed it.
- 这说明什么 - 这说明我杀了他
- What does it mean? - It means I killed him.
- 可是... - 没有可是
- But... - No but.
你在加拿大领土上杀了一个加拿大人
You killed a Canadian on Canadian soil.
有一大群人
There's a whole bunch of people
根本不会等待调查结果
who are not gonna wait for an investigation.
他们只想让你去死
They're just gonna want you dead.
- 那就去他们的吧 - 让你们俩去死
- Then fuck them. - Both of you.
我朋友说他们随时
My friend said that they could get
都有可能拿到卢克的逮捕令
a signed warrant for Luke at any minute.
他们甚至可能已经拿到了
They might even have one already.
之后他们就会逮捕你
And they will arrest you then.
我去安抚她
I'll... I'll get her.
对不起 卢克
I'm sorry, Luke.
你知道吗 我希望他们真的逮捕我
You know what? I hope they do arrest me.
把我送上法庭
You know, put me on trial.
我会告诉他们 我很高兴保护了我的妻子
I'll tell them... I'm glad I... I protected my wife.
- 就这样 - 卢克
- Okay? - Luke...
我... 什么 不 琼 听着
I... What, what? No, June, listen.
我做了我应该做的
I-I did what I was supposed to do.
- 不然我要做什么 - 卢克
- What am I gonna do? - Luke.
让他碾死你吗
Let him run over you?
让你曝尸大街吗
Like, let you die... die in the street?
- 卢克 - 干嘛
- Luke. - What?
我们得离开了
We have to run.
什么
What?
上一次我们也像这样 等得太久了
We waited last time, and we waited too long.
我们没看清他们究竟有多恨我们
And we didn't see how much they hated us.
我失去了你 然后我们失去了汉娜
I lost you. And then we lost Hannah.
怎么 你现在要忘了她吗
What, you're just gonna forget about her now?
我们永远都不会忘记她
We will never, ever forget about her.
但如果我们死了就更帮不了她了
But we cannot help her if we are dead.
改变正在发生
It's changing.
卢克 这个国家正在改变
Luke... this country is changing.
不 加拿大不是基列国
No. Canada's not Gilead.
美国之前也不是基列国 后来就是了
America wasn't Gilead, until it was
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表