剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你打电♥话♥来就是为了指责我吗
Is that why you called? To blame me?
不 我打来是想让你知道
No. I called because I want you to know
你仍然可以来新伯利恒
you can still come to New Bethlehem.
你为什么给我这个权利呢
Why would you let me do that?
汉娜现在是一个象征了
Hannah's a symbol now.
无论你喜欢与否 你也是
And like it or not, so are you.
昨晚过后 如果琼·奥斯本
So after last night, it would be even more effective
选择回到基列国 回到她孩子身边
if June Osborne chose to return to Gilead
起到的效果甚至会更好
to be close to her child.
你也可以离尼克更近
You can be close to Nick too.
- 你是什么意思 - 尼克也会来
- What do you mean? - Nick will be there.
你们可以做邻居
You could be neighbors.
你们可以互惠互利
You could borrow cups of sugar from each other,
我不知道现在流行的叫法是什么
whatever the kids are calling it these days.
你以为拿尼克来引诱我
Do you think that you can just dangle Nick in front of me
我就会对你言听计从吗
and I'll just do whatever the fuck you want?
我觉得这是个不错的交易 你应该接受
I think it's a good deal and I think you should take it.
但...
But...
有一个要求
there's this one thing.
我需要你面向公众
I need you to go public.
将这次失败的任务称作愚蠢的侵略行为
Call the failed mission a foolish act of aggression.
什么 我才不会这么说
What? No, I'm not gonna say that.
为什么不呢 这是事实
Why not? It's the truth.
美国人一贯如此
Americans did what they always do.
他们让汉娜...
They put Hannah...
他们让所有女孩都陷入真正的危险中
They put all of those girls in real danger.
我不会让基列国成为受害者
I cannot make Gilead look like the victim here.
约瑟夫 它是一个邪恶的国家
Joseph, this is an... It is an evil fucking country.
- 我不能这么做 - 我正在努力
- I can't do that. - I'm trying to fix it
- 从内部改良它 - 可你仍然是它的一部分
- from the inside. - You are still a part of it.
你是基列国的一员
You're one of them.
你明知其本质却依然助纣为虐只会让一切更丑陋
It's even worse, 'cause I know you know better.
我在尽我所能
I'm doing what I can.
一步步让它变好 这是我答应埃莉诺的
Step by step is what I promised Eleanor.
埃莉诺一直都恨着你
Eleanor hated you.
她甚至都无法♥正♥视你
She couldn't stand the sight of you.
她是如此心灰意冷 如此...
She was so broken and so...
羞愧
ashamed.
因她挚爱的模样而深受折磨
By the man that she loved.
她宁愿离开这个世界 不再见你
But she'd rather be dead.
我是亲眼看着她死的
I watched her die.
真的 我注视着她死去
I did. I watched her die.
却只是袖手旁观
And I did nothing.
冷眼旁观
Nothing.
我就知道你...
I knew you had...
跟这件事有关系
something to do with it.
但埃莉诺还是会希望我帮你照顾汉娜
But Eleanor would still want me to help you with Hannah.
帮你回来
Help come back.
我想让她在这里
I want her here.
我想要我的孩子回来
I want my baby here.
平安...
Safe...
自♥由♥
and free.
求你了
Please.
这种事永远不会发生
It's never gonna happen.
那你就去死吧
Then go fuck yourself.
该死
Fuck!
别这样
Don't.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
- 我知道 - 放开我
- I know. - Let me go.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
- 请放开我 - 你会好起来的
- Please let me go. - You're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
我们会带她回来的
We're gonna get her.
人们会爱死他的 沃特弗德夫人
Wait till they see him, Mrs. Waterford.
真高兴惠勒先生能准许你出席
So pleased Mr. Wheeler gave you permission.
我也是
Me too.
祈神保佑 惠勒夫人
Blessed day, Mrs. Wheeler.
离我丈夫远点
Stay away from my husband.
你竟敢半夜独自偷偷溜进去
Sneaking down all alone in the middle of the night?
惠勒夫人 我向你保证...
Mrs. Wheeler, I assure you...
我已经明确禁止你了
After I told you no?
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我是弗雷德里克·沃特弗德的夫人
I am Mrs. Fredrick Waterford.
对我来说你只是一个婊♥子♥
To me you're just a whore.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
上车
Get in.
我们不应该相信那些消息源的
We shouldn't have trusted those sources.
基列国总是先我们一步 马克
Gilead was always one step ahead of us, Mark.
劳伦斯早上给我打电♥话♥了
Lawrence called me this morning.
我受够了那个混♥蛋♥
I'm so done with that son of a bitch.
难怪他们把这视为胜利
No doubt they see this as a victory.
是的
Yeah.
让他们去死吧 去死吧 马克
Fuck them. Fuck them, Mark.
你知道我们会怎么纪念那些士兵的吗
You know how we honor those soldiers?
我们继续战斗
We do not stop fighting.
无论何种阻挠 我们都不会停止抗争
No matter what they throw at us, we don't stop.
一秒都不会停
Not for one fucking second.
那然后呢
So what's next?
我们现在要做什么
What do we do now?
所以你跟劳伦斯闹掰了
So you're done with Lawrence?
那尼克·布莱恩呢
What about Nick Blaine?
他怎么了
What about him?
我在基列国的时候提出要帮他
I offered to help him when I was in Gilead,
前提是他能帮助我们 但他拒绝了
if he'd help us, but he turned me down.
做什么 当你们在基列国的卧底的吗
What, to be your inside man in Gilead or something?
前期是这样的 但他最终可以成为我们的一员
At first, but then, eventually, to be our man here.
免受任何惩罚
With immunity.
他拒绝了
He said no?
是的 但他依然可以享有这样的条件
Yes, but he can still have that.
或许你可以说服他
Maybe you could persuade him.
尼克之前是眼目 现在是大主教了
Nick was an Eye. He's a Commander now.
这样的人背叛基列国 很有巨大的反响
Someone like that defecting from Gilead... Big impact.
你也可以产生这样的影响
You can make one too.
你可以的 你知道的
You could. You know that.
在天使航♥班♥之后 在你为沃特弗德的恶行
After Angels' Flight, after your testimony
作证之后 你应该站出来
against Waterford, you should step up.
使用你的力量
Put your power to use.
我现在并不想这样 马克
I don't feel comfortable doing that right now, Mark.
我理解
Fair enough.
那尼克的事呢
What about Nick?
我可以安排一次见面 今天就可以
I could set up a meeting. I could set it up today.
我们很需要一次胜利
Be nice to have a win.
好
Yeah.
好的 安排吧
Yeah, set it up.
- 赞美上帝 - 多么宝贵的神迹呀
- Praise the Lord. - Such a precious miracle.
- 真可爱 你真有福气 - 谢谢你
- So darling. You're so blessed. - Thank you.
我和我的亡夫 愿他安息
My late husband and I, God rest his soul,
我们为了怀孕试了好多年
we tried for many years to conceive.
有很多心痛和失望的时刻
There was a lot of heartache and disappointment.
所以我非常理解人们对孩子的渴望
So I do understand the yearning for a child.
但基列国的环境至关重要
But Gilead helped a lot.
干净的水和空气
Clean water, clean air,
能清除环境中的所有毒素
scrubbing all of those horrible toxins out of the environment,
最重要的是 要对上帝虔诚
and above all, a devotion to God.
要恪守最严苛的道德标准
And living by the highest of moral standards.
所以 如果你在多伦多选择遵从基列国的道路
So, you follow Gilead's path in Toronto,
或许你也可以
then perhaps you too
在神的保佑下得到一个自己的孩子
could be blessed with a child of your own.
赛丽娜
Serena?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表