剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
You know what we do
知道要做什么吗?
when the people outside start to get us down?
要唱歌♥
We sing.
我们来唱歌♥吧?
Let's sing a song, huh?
开始咯
Here we go.
我以前会唱这首歌♥给你姐姐听
You know, I used to sing this song to your big sister.
她以前好喜欢
And she used to love it so much.
她长好大了呢
She's gotten so big, you know?
你会很喜欢她的
You would like her a lot.
"我会当你的镜子"
♪ I'll be your mirror ♪
"反映你的模样 以免你不知道"
♪ Reflect what you are In case you don't know ♪
"我会成为风"
♪ I'll be the wind ♪
"雨和日落"
♪ The rain and the sunset ♪
"你家门口的灯"
♪ The light on your door ♪
"表明了你在家"
♪ To show that you're home ♪
"你认为夜晚已窥见了你的思绪"
♪ 'Cause when you think The night has seen your mind ♪
"你的内心扭曲又不友善"
♪ That inside You're twisted and unkind ♪
"让我起身证明你的盲目"
♪ Let me stand To show that you are blind ♪
"请放下双手"
♪ Please put down your hands ♪
"因为我能看见你"
♪ 'Cause I see you ♪ -♪ 'Cause I see you ♪
"我能看见你"
[June in sing-song] I see you.
[laughing]
♪ I find it hard to believe... ♪
我希望你能认识她
I want you to know her.
我希望你认识你姐姐
I want you to know your big sister.
她有着
She has...
最宽大的心
the biggest heart.
她会非常爱你
She would love you so much.
她会非常爱你
She would love you so much.
早安。我知道现在太早了
[Mark] Good morning. I know it's early.
谢谢你见我
Thanks for seeing me.
你想干嘛?
[Luke] All right. So what do you want?
劳伦斯正跟
[Mark] Lawrence is holding meetings
一大群美国人会面
with large groups of Americans.
他们怎会愿意跟他说话?
[Luke] Why are they even talking to him?
他保证提供
[Mark] He promises them information
他们家人的消息
about family members.
人们一进会议室
Once he gets them in the door,
他就给他们看新伯利恒的照片
he shows them pictures of New Bethlehem.
我无法相信竟有人
[Luke] I can't... I can't even believe anyone
会考虑回去那里
would even consider going back.
不幸的是,的确有
[Mark] Unfortunately, they are.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
妮可呢?
Where's Nichole?
跟莫伊拉去上音乐课了
She's at music class with Moira.
-你打电♥话♥给他的吗? -不是,我自己来的
Did you call him? -No, I came on my own.
我知道劳伦斯
I understand you got
也给了你诱人的提议
a tempting proposal from Lawrence.
他也一直在说服其他家庭
He's been talking to other families, too.
看来你今早会很忙了
Well, it looks like you're gonna have a busy morning.
你家是我的第一站
[Mark] You're my first stop.
劳伦斯的目标是扼杀美国
Lawrence's goal is to kill off America,
永远抹除
once and for all.
你是他们的目标
And you're a get for them.
你是抗争运动的象征
You're a symbol to the Resistance.
就像多米诺骨牌
You're a domino.
你若回去,其他人也会跟着
If you go back, others will follow.
他们会认为很安全
They'll think it's safe.
把这责任赖在我头上并不公平
It is not fair to put that on me.
就算劳伦斯是打开国门的戈尔巴乔夫
[sighs] Even if Lawrence is a Gorbachev
他的继任者会是普♥京♥
trying to open the country up, he'll be succeeded by Putins.
你们可能会被困在那儿
You could be trapped there.
五月天,美国和民♥主♥ 都会被摧毁...
Undermining Mayday, America, uh, democracy.
你怎会不明白 女儿不在我身边
How can you not understand that none of that matters to me
那一切对我来说都不重要?
without my daughter?
你不觉得你亏欠国家吗?
You don't feel like you owe your country anything?
我们被抓,就为了帮你取得情报
We got captured trying to get information for you.
你们用那个情报做了什么吗?
Have you done anything with it?
-我们正在做某事 -什么事?
We are doing something. -What?
-那是机密
It's classified.
不对...
No.
你不准那样塘塞我
No. You do not say that to me.
我们准备要发起军事行动
We're launching a military action.
政♥府♥已为此准备了很久
We've been preparing for it for a long time.
是要突袭吗?
What, like a raid?
能说的我都说了
I've said all I can say.
那跟我们有什么关系?
And what does that have to do with us?
我们给你的 主教之妻学校情报呢?
What about the information we gave you on the Wife Schools?
找到汉娜在哪儿了吗?
Have you found out where Hannah is?
还没有,很抱歉...
No, not yet. [stutters] I'm sorry.
所以你大老远跑来 什么也没告诉我们
So you came all of this way to tell us nothing.
你对我们的情况无能为力
There is nothing you can do for us.
劳伦斯却能让我们跟汉娜团聚
And Lawrence is offering us Hannah.
若能告诉你们更多,我一定会说
If there was something more I could tell you, I would.
但我现在不行
I just can't right now.
请你们相信我们 我请求你...
I'm asking you to just trust us.
相信你的国家
Please just trust in your country.
什么国家?
What country?
卢克觉得我是疯了才会动这念头
Luke thinks I'm crazy for even thinking about it,
这让我快被逼疯了
which is making me feel crazy.
我真的疯了吗?
Am I?
真是疯狂的情况
It's a crazy situation.
你会怎么做?
So what would you do?
我不该发表意见
It's not for me to say.
-丽塔 -我不想干涉你们
Rita. -I don't want to interfere.
拜托你
I'm asking you.
我会在这儿继续过生活
I'm moving forward with my life here.
永远不会回去那里
I would never go back there.
好
Yeah.
的确...
Right. Okay.
但我没有孩子在那里
But I don't have a child there.
如果你有呢?
What if you did?
如果在我儿子没死的另一个世界?
If there were a world where my son isn't dead?
不惜一切代价 我也要再见他一面
I would do anything to see him again.
到世界尽头我也在所不惜
I would travel to the ends of the earth.
[buzzer buzzes]
[indistinct chatter]
你来了
You came.
多年来,他一直在建设新伯利恒
He's been developing New Bethlehem for many years.
他从最初就在提倡这个概念
He's been pitching it since the beginning.
现在他的权力似乎比以前更大了
He seems to have more power than ever.
所以他做得到
So he can do it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在不太清楚基列国的政情
I don't have a lot of clarity on Gilead politics right now.
我在试着不靠他们过活 这就是为什么...
I'm trying to move on without them,
我想找你谈谈
which is why I wanted to talk to you.
我需要你帮我找个辩护人
I just need help finding an advocate.
我需要一名律师
I need a lawyer
或找个加拿大公民来担♥保♥我也可以
or, um, a Canadian citizen to sponsor me.
随便什么
Anything.
我们…
We're not...
我们不是朋友,赛丽娜
We're not friends, Serena.
但你原谅了我
But you forgave me.
我没有
No.
我永远也不会原谅你
I can never forgive you.
那你为何要救我?
Then why did you save my life?
你救了我和我孩子的命啊
You saved my life and you saved my child's life.
他什么也没做错
He hadn't done anything wrong.
听着,你可以尽管否认
Look, you can dismiss it all you want,
但你当时跟我在那谷仓里
but you were there with me in that barn.
我俩建立了情谊
You and I, we have a bond.
我们一起经历了那么多
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表