剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
前情提要
[June] Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
我们的盟友在无主之地
Our friendly's right there in No Man's Land,
但无法跨越边境
but he can't get across.
所有关于汉娜的情报就在那里
Everything we want to know about Hannah is just there.
我要过去
I'm going across.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
我不知道学校在哪里
[guardian] I don't know where the schools are.
但我们知道的一切都在里面了
But everything we do know is on here.
你的全新大计
[Commander Putnam] This new grand plan of yours.
要取什么名字?
What are you calling it?
新伯利恒
New Bethlehem.
其他大主教绝对不会支持的
The other Commanders will never support that.
我应该听你的
[Aunt Lydia] I should've listened to you.
我想尝试不同的作法
I want to do things differently.
我想要解决问题
I want to address any problem...
变得更有
With more...
同情心
compassion.
我想回去中心
Well, I was hoping that I could get back to the Center and
安顿好后开始工作
settle in and start work.
我们已安排很多优秀人员着手进行
We-- We have many good people already in place.
孕妇最后通常都要卧床休息
Most pregnancies do end in bedrest.
你孩子的需求 优先于任何计划或抱负
Your baby's needs come ahead of any plans or ambitions.
这条路能更快抵达边界
[guardian] This way's a lot quicker back to the border.
别动
[clicks] -Stop.
地雷通常‥
They're-- They're--
-快跑‥ -好
[guardian] Go.
-得走了,快点‥ -你们快走‥
We have to go. -You go.
就在那边
Come on, come on. It's right there.
可以的
We can make it.
不要‥
[June] No!
卢克
[screams]
稳住
Hold on.
别动,不要这样
Hey, hey. Hey. Stop. Don't.
你扯不断的
You can't break them.
卢克,不可能
Luke, you can't.
一个或许还行,但两个是不可能的
Maybe one, but you can't break two.
他们是基列国的人吗?
Are they Gilead?
嗯?
Hmm?
我觉得应该不是
No, I don't think so.
这个味道‥
It's the smell.
闻起来像消毒剂,有太多化学物质
It's some sort of disinfectant, it's too many chemicals.
基列觉得对身体有害
It's way too unhealthy for them.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
没事的‥
It's okay. It's okay. -[groans]
深呼吸,没事的
Just breathe. It's okay.
好吧,没事的
Okay. All right.
我没事
I gotta...
-顺利吗?
[agent 1] Are we good?
-对,只有他们两个,快解决吧
[agent 2] Yeah. It's just two of them. Let's get it done.
好,来吧 该走了,出来
Let's go. Get out. Come on!
快点 走了,快点
Let's go! Now!
转身
[Butler] Turn.
好了,把他带走
All right. Move him out.
转身
[Butler] Turn.
要跟我们说你是谁吗?
Are you gonna tell us who you are?
我们还在无主之地吧
We're still in No Man's Land, right?
这是哪里,某个转运站吗?
What is this, some sort of transit hub?
没关系
I got it.
-你要把我们带去哪里?
Where are you taking us?
-我们是难民
[Luke] We're refugees, all right?
加拿大提供我们庇护
We got asylum in Canada.
你可以打给他们
There are people you can call
确认我们的身份
who will confirm who we are. Okay?
你的名字?
[Butler] What's your name?
茱恩奥斯朋
June Osborn.
不对,你的红色耳标
No, your ear tag.
告诉我你的男主人是谁?
Tell me who you're Of?
没有人
Nobody.
去死吧
Fuck you.
好了,把他们带走
Okay, take 'em away.
还有他
Him too. Move.
动作快
[agent 2] Come on.
兰德医生?
Oh. Dr. Landers?
蒙福的一天,瓦特佛夫人
Blessed Day, Mrs. Waterford.
抱歉,我一定是误会了
Uh, I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.
我以为今早要做超音波检查
I thought that my ultrasound exam was this morning.
是的,但我们不必去其它地方
It is. But we don't have to go anywhere.
不用吗?
We don't?
很棒吧,全套的生产套房♥
Isn't it incredible? It's a full birthing suite.
对,真的很棒
Uh, yes, it's incredible.
我都不知道楼上有这些东西
I had no idea that this was up here.
比我在城中的诊间好多了
It's much nicer than what we have at my office in the city,
我向你保证
I can tell you.
惠勒家安排了这一切?
And the Wheelers arranged all of this?
没错,在得知你会留下后就安排了
Yeah, as soon as they knew you might be staying.
全是为了我
Just for me.
他们觉得这样比较安全
[Dr. Landers] They feel it's safer.
的确过度谨慎了
It's overcautious, I know.
但他们知道你有多重要
But they understand how valuable you are.
多特别
How, how special.
真有心
How kind.
那我们
[Dr. Landers] Let's, uh...
先来做超音波
we'll do the ultrasound first,
然后你不介意的话 我快速检查一下
and then, if you don't mind, I'll just take a quick peek.
没问题
Of course.
哦
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you. -Yeah.
以你现在的状态
So you are at the place right now
会阴按♥摩♥
where perineal massage
对身体会很有帮助
is gonna start being very effective for you.
会阴撕裂
Tearing is no picnic so,
可不是闹着玩的,等时候到了
anything to get that tissue more flexible
组织越有弹性越好
will have great benefits for you when the time comes.
别用凝胶
Avoid the gels,
用精油或金缕梅
just stick with essential oils, witch hazel, that sort of thing.
这里应有尽有
They have it all stocked here.
谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor.
呃
Uh...
你的血压
your blood pressure,
有点麻烦,比我预期的高
it's the one pesky thing. It's higher than I'd like.
哦
Oh, I...
或许是我太兴奋了
I'm probably just excited.
那是当然
Of course you are.
但我希望接下来几周
But I'd really like you to try and slow things down
你能放轻松点
over the next few weeks.
待在家休息的时间越长越好
The more time you could stay at home, resting, the better.
我尽力而为 -差点忘了
I'll do my best. -Ah! Forgot those.
哦
Oh.
呃
Um...
怎么了吗?
Is everything okay?
没事
Most definitely.
我只是在想‥
I was just wondering...
当然我事先与莱恩及艾拉妮丝谈过了
I, of course, have spoken to Ryan and Alanis about this,
是他们鼓励我的
who encouraged me. [chuckles nervously]
鼓励你做什么?
Encouraged you to do what?
邀请你与我共进晚餐
To ask if you would like to have dinner with me...
赛丽娜
Serena.
晚餐?
Dinner?
我们可以待在这里
I mean, we could either stay here
或在我家接待你
or I could host you at my house.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表