剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
and you're never gonna come back?
我们一家能一起去
But we can go as a family.
不行,绝不能把妮可带去基列国
No, we're not gonna take Nichole to Gilead.
我们不会去的 -那我只好
We're not gonna do that. -Then I'm gonna
离开你们了
have to go without you.
我必须去
I'm gonna have to go.
[laughing]
我知道这很疯狂...
I know it's crazy. I know.
我们对你来说永远都不够,对吧?
We're never gonna be enough for you, are we?
你跟妮可会好好的,会没事
You and Nichole, you will be fine.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
但她需要我
And she needs me.
她需要我 我却将她留在那儿
She needs me, and I just left her there.
我抛下了她
I left her behind.
-那是... -你留在那儿
It was-- -You stayed, June.
-那么多年,茱恩... -那是我唯一
You stayed for so many years. -It was the one thing
承诺过绝不会做的事
I promised I would never do.
你留在那儿那么多年,茱恩
You stayed for so many years, June.
-我不能待在这里 -留下来
I cannot be here. -Just stay.
我当初根本不该离开她
I was never supposed to leave her.
我抛弃了她...
I, I abandoned her.
我把她丢在那里
I left her behind,
-我得回去找她 -不是的...
and I have to go back to her. -No, no.
我必须回到她身边
I have to go back to her. I have to. I have to.
我非这么做不可
I have to go back for her. Okay?
我必须回去找她,好吗?
[sobbing] I have to.
我把她丢在那儿...
I left her. I left her behind.
我丢下了我的宝贝
I left my baby.
让我想起以前茶几上常见的书
[Lawrence] Reminds me of those old coffee table books.
"复古的新英格兰 风景如画的村庄"
Picturesque Villages of Vintage New England.
[Lawrence chuckles]
花了这么久时间,你真的办到了
You really did it after all this time.
首先是解除制裁
Well, first came the lifting of sanctions.
那是第一项
That was point one.
接下来是政♥治♥改革
Next will come political reforms.
得聪明又有限度,但还是算改革
Smart, limited, but reforms nonetheless.
那是…
That's... Let's see.
我四百项计划的第四项
Yeah, that's point four of my 400-point plan.
茱恩的态度呢?
Which way is June leaning?
我想我们能让她答应
I think we're getting her to a yes.
要我下注的话
If I had to put money on it,
我会说茱恩和妮可
I'd say June and Nichole
未来一两年内就会来这儿
will be here in the next year or two.
你真的觉得会吗?
Do you really think so?
真的
I do.
所以你觉得呢?
So, what do you think?
你喜欢吗?
You like?
我能想象你跟萝丝
I could see you and Rose here.
在这儿推着孩子荡秋千
Pushing Junior in a swing.
是嘛?
Could you now?
新伯利恒会成为
New Bethlehem is gonna be
我们最重要的新居住地
one of our most important new settlements,
我需要一位亲近的大主教作为盟友
and I will need a close ally as Commander.
有趣的提议
Interesting proposal.
充满了风险
It's full of risks.
你的宝宝可以有个手足
Your baby could have a sibling.
你能跟两个孩子在一起
You could be with both of your children.
跟你爱的两名女子在一起
You could be with both of the women you love.
这样吧
You know what?
你考虑一下
Think about it.
你觉得呢?
So, what do you think?
能用这个找到汉娜在哪里吗?
You think we can use it to find Hannah's location?
希望可以
I hope so.
谢谢你们把这个交给我们
Thank you for bringing this to us.
这可能会很有帮助
It could be very helpful.
你若真能找到她,接下来呢?
And if you do find her, then what?
你能做什么?
What can you do?
竭尽所能让你留在这里
Whatever we can to keep you here.
我们无法失去更多美国公民了
Look, we cannot afford to lose more American citizens.
这件事攸关国家存亡
That is an existential issue for us.
相信我
So, believe me when I tell you
我们会投入一切努力
that we are going to throw everything we have at this.
我明白你为什么不信任我们
I get why you don't want to give us your faith.
我真的懂,但拜托你们 请给我们一点时间
I get that. But, just, please, um, give us some time.
[breathing unsteadily]
你可以开口说话
You may speak.
我要为我的行为道歉
Uh, I'm very sorry for my actions.
我既无礼又忘恩负义
I was rude and ungrateful.
发生的一切都是我的错
Everything that happened was, was my fault
而且是我一个人的错
and my fault alone.
很高兴你知错了
Well, I'm glad that you can see that now.
谢谢你们让我回来给宝宝喂奶
Thank you for letting me back to nurse the baby.
你可以做那部分 但其他的都由我来做
You can do that part, but I will do all of the rest.
为人母的所有职责
All the duties of motherhood.
谢谢
Thank you.
你必须承认你还不够
You must agree that you aren't fit
成熟到能为人母
to be a full-fledged mother.
还不适合
Not yet.
可能永远都不适合
Possibly not ever.
-宜应称颂 -宜应称颂
Praise be. -Praise be.
这边请
[Martha] Right this way.
[Noah crying in the distance]
[breathing unsteadily]
抱歉,可以吗?
I'm sorry. May I?
[Noah fussing]
你来了
Oh, you're here.
-可以让我抱抱他吗? -当然了
Can I have him, please? -Of course, dear.
哦
Oh.
我的宝宝
Oh, my baby.
他一直在等你
Oh! -He's been waiting for you.
Hello.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我好想你
[Noah crying] -I missed you so much.
好的
Okay.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
[Noah stops crying]
来吧
There.
[phone ringing]
喂?
[Luke] Hello.
是丽塔
It's Rita.
没有新消息
No, no news.
我们每天都在问马克
We've just been checking in with Mark every day.
但他只是不断要我们再等一等
But, uh, he just keeps on telling us to wait.
等
Wait.
是啊,感觉等了一辈子了
Yeah. Feels like forever.
她没有,我也不知道,也许...
She's, she's not. I don't know. Maybe there's...
-你还好吗? -还好...
You okay. You all right? -Um, yeah, yeah.
我要去散步一下
I'm gonna go... I'm gonna go take a walk.
你才吃到一半
You're in the middle of eating.
对,但妮可要吃苹果
Yeah, but Nichole needs apples.
我们没有苹果了
We're out of apples.
告诉卢克我去街角杂货店
So just tell Luke I'm gonna go down to the corner
买♥♥些苹果
to the grocer and get the apples.
-因为她要... -她要吃苹果
Because she... -She needs apples.
对,她要吃苹果
Yeah, she needs the apples, yeah.
是的 嗯
Sure. Um...
我可以一起去吗?
Hey, can, can I come with?
不用啦,没关系
No, no, no. You're good, you're good.
你继续吃...
You just keep, uh, eating.
好吧
[Moira] Okay. -[door opens, closes]
[indistinct chatter]
很好,再次谢谢你
Well done. -Thank you again.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
[indistinct chatter]
[cell phone ringing]
喂
Hello?
茱恩,我没时间多聊 但查出来了
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表