剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
It's Paul.
我来参加你们公♥司♥的拓展
I'm at your company retreat.
亲爱的 你在这里做什么
Honey, what are you doing here?
杰克打电♥话♥让我想起
Jack called and reminded me
拥有你我是多么幸运
how lucky I am to have you.
他让我男人一点 过来找你
He told me to man up and come get you.
所以我开车狂飙到这里 没戴开车安全帽
So I raced all the way here, without my driving helmet.
你来争取我吗
You're here to fight for me?
为我们争取
Well, for us.
我想尽最大努力让我俩走下去
I just, I want to do everything I can to make this work.
走 我知道一个隐蔽的小木屋
Come on, I know a secluded cabin.
你会希望带来了安全帽
You're gonna wish you'd brought your helmet.
这次拓展太疯狂了
Ugh, that retreat was crazy.
我最后记得的事 是喝艾丝特的私酿酒
Last thing I remember was drinking Esther's moonshine
嘴对嘴
out of her mouth.
她醉到什么都不记得了吗
She was so drunk she doesn't remember anything?
亲吻 漫步
The kiss, the long walk,
你摔进了篝火
you falling into that bonfire?
我想我嘴里的花粉病药
I think all the hay fever medicine in my mouth
引起了超级断片
caused some sort of super blackout.
-太遗憾了 兄弟 -没事
- I'm sorry, buddy. - It's all good.
有多少男人能有第二次机会
How many guys get a second chance
和梦中情人再来一次初吻
at a first kiss with the girl of their dreams?
你会继续暗恋她
So are you going back to pining for her,
还是会展开行动
or are you actually gonna make a move?
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
大家注意一下
Uh, if I can have everyone's attention.
我想大家都知道我多渴望
I think you all know how desperate I was
能去巴西 但事实是
to go to Brazil, but the fact is
我决定让杰克去
I've decided to let Jack go instead.
对 我做出了终极牺牲
Yes, I've made the ultimate sacrifice.
杰克代替你去吗
Jack's going on your trip?
如果你想一起来 我正准备
If you want to join, I'm on my way
去埃迪酒吧跟他道别
to say good-bye at Eddie's.
亲爱的杰克 我来了
Sweet Jack, I'm coming for you!
真够疯狂的
Wow, a lot of craziness.
杰克离开 罗兰留下
Jack's leaving, Roland's staying,
你亲了克拉克
you kissed Clark.
对 太疯狂了
Yeah, so crazy.
我是说
I mean...
你记得
You do remember.
我就知道
I knew it.
秘密
Secrets!
埃迪 和你一起生活在芝加哥很有趣
Well, Eddie, it's been fun living with you here in Chicago.
我们中有人冒着生命危险
Hey, while one of us is risking our lives
待在世界上最具死亡威胁的地方时
in one of the deadliest places in the world,
你会在巴西
you'll be in Brazil.
玩得开心
Have fun.
多谢你们来
Aw, thanks for coming down.
我会想念你们的
I'm actually gonna miss you guys.
你只离开三个月
You're only going for three months.
别这么娘们
Don't be such a little bitch.
慢着 你是谁
Wait, who are you?
唐尼 法律部的
Uh, Donny, from legal.
我以为我们是来吃午饭的
I thought we were just going to lunch.
你要回到户外了
So, you're going back into the field.
看来你终于如愿以偿了
I guess you finally got everything you wanted.
还有没实现的
No, not everything.
但二战坦克我能用到几次呢
But how much would I really use a World War II tank?
-我感觉我们还有很多话没说 -是的
- I feel like there's a lot we're not saying. - ?Yes.
我走了 就不必说了
And with me leaving, we don't have to.
这令我成为了英雄吗
Does that make me a hero?
当然
Of course it does.
事实上 这令你成为一个敏感的男人
Actually, it makes you a sensitive guy
每次面对真实感情时便逃开
who runs away every time he's confronted with real feelings.
布洛克 我更喜欢我的版本
Brooke.. I like my version better.
-拜 -好了 我得去坐飞机了
- Bye. - All right, I got a prop plane to catch, you guys.
得早点上巴西航♥空♥的飞机
You got to get to these Brazilian flights early
否则你的位置就归一袋可♥卡♥因♥了
or they give up your seat to a bale of cocaine.
真遗憾克拉克没来道别
I'm just sorry that Clark isn't here to say good-bye.
梅森 我拥抱你了吗
Mason, did I hug you?
好了
All right.
爱玛
Emma.
艾丝特
Esther.
我想他知道了
Yeah, I think he knows.
其实我不需要这个包
Actually, I don't need this bag.
如果你们看到克拉克 帮我跟他道别
If you guys see Clark, tell him I said goodbye.
不 不 杰克
No, no, Jack.
杰克 不 等等我
Jack, no, wait for me.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表