剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
萨曼莎
Samantha,
我要一次搞清楚
I need to know once and for all,
这是手♥机♥吗
is this a phone?
不是时候 道格
Not now, Doug.
我在尝试闻肚脐的味道
I'm trying to smell my belly button.
这事说过了 薯片味
We've been over this. It smells like Fritos.
我只想说这张桌子
All I want to talk about is this table,
这是我最喜欢的桌子
which is my favorite table!
这里的桌子中 我就爱它
I love it more than any table in here.
我也是 事实上 我愿意用戒指换这桌子
Me, too! In fact, I will trade you this ring for the table!
杰克 看来事情不妙
Jack, this took a very dark turn.
好 我来结束
Yeah, I'm gonna wrap this up.
没事 我爱你
Everything's fine. I love you.
我要离开去手♥淫♥了
I'm just leaving to go masturbate.
不错的救场
Saved it.
你为什么总是用
Why do you always end these things
"我要去手♥淫♥"来结束
with someone saying "I'm gonna go masturbate"?
这是通用的退场语 笨蛋
It's the universal exit line, dummy.
次次管用
Works every time.
你俩有毛病
You guys have a problem.
我去换啤酒桶
I'm gonna change the keg.
-然后去手♥淫♥ -瞧
- And then go masturbate. - You see?
次次管用
Every time.
希望晚宴没有让你觉得闷
Hey, so I hope that dinner party wasn't too boring for you.
没有 很好
No, it was fine.
你有那么多成就卓越的朋友
You have so many accomplished friends.
教授 亿万富翁 电影明星
A professor, a billionaire, a movie star.
经典喜剧Gilligan's Island中的几个主要人物
船长不在吗
Was the Skipper out of town?
我什么时候见你的朋友 开他们的玩笑
So when do I get to meet and make jokes about your friends?
埃迪呢
What about Eddie?
你可以笑话他的冷笑话
You can hit him for his dumb laugh,
洗掉了一半的"无所畏惧"纹身
his half-removed "No Fear" tattoo,
每次约会我都带你来他的恶心酒吧
his gross bar I take you to on every date.
你们的声音没你们想象的那么小
You guys aren't as quiet as you think you are.
我是说真的
Hey, I mean it.
如果我不是酷女友
If I wasn't such a cool girlfriend,
我会开始觉得你不是认真对待我们的感情
I'd start to think you weren't that serious about us.
我很认真
I am serious about us.
我有三个朋友
I have these three friends.
我和他们不是同辈人
They're from a different generation,
所以他们比较难搞
so they can be a handful,
但我们意外地变得亲近了
but we have grown surprisingly close.
我希望你见见他们
I would love for you to meet them.
康妮 肯 小加里
This is Connie, Ken and Gary Jr.
杰克
Jack...
为这个我特意做的头发
I did my hair for this.
小加里觉得你很漂亮
And Gary Jr. thinks you look lovely.
你怎么能分清楚它们谁是谁
How can you even tell them apart?
种族歧视
Racist.
我懂 这对你很重要
I get it. This is important to you.
周五我会请些人类朋友
Friday I will have some human friends over,
你可以见他们
and you can meet them.
太好了 迫不及待
Great! I can't wait.
好了 你看
Okay. Now check this out.
看弹珠 在这下面对吗
See the marble? It's right under there, right?
在下面 看
Right under there. See?
就在下面 在吗 没有
Right under there. Is it there? Nope.
室内奇兵 第一季第十四集
我真失望你不能来参加我的派对 凯文
Well I'm bummed that you can't make it to my party, Kev.
我也乐意开车去听更多
And I would love to drive out and hear even more
你孩子幼儿园的零食政♥治♥
about the snack politics at your kid's preschool.
不幸地是 我得了晚期疾病
Unfortunately, I have a terminal disease,
这是我们最后一次通话
and this will be our last conversation.
我们以前的朋友是怎么了
What is up with our old crew?
你出门15年
You've been gone 15 years.
人们会继续生活
People move on.
你的探险伙伴呢
What about all your explorer buddies?
出去探险了 除了罗兰
They're out exploring. I mean, except for Roland.
他在做结肠镜检查
He's getting a colonoscopy.
我想这是自我形式的探险
Which, I guess, is its own form of exploration.
总有人吧
You know, somebody's got to be around.
和你一起爬乔戈里峰的罗伯呢
What about the dude you climbed K2 with-- Rob?
他是你最好的朋友之一
He's one of your best friends.
曾是 他在征服马丘比尔时死了
Was. He died while trying to conquer Machu Picchu.
真难过
Wow, that is sad.
被皮卡丘杀死了
Killed by a Pokemon.
定点跳伞的基思呢
What about the base jumper-- Keith?
也死了 在西班牙潘普洛纳被踩死了
Also dead. Trampled at Pamplona.
躲斗牛吗
Running of the bulls?
不 黑色星期五大甩卖♥♥
No. Black Friday sale.
慢着
So wait.
你两个最好的朋友都死于奇怪的意外
Two of your best friends have been killed in freaky accidents.
两个 不 是五个
Two? No, five.
你忘了丹尼斯 切特和米奇
You're forgetting about Dennis, Chet and Mitch.
丹尼斯和切特坐缆车时坠落到米奇身上
Dennis and Chet were in the chairlift that fell on Mitch.
你所有的好朋友
So all of your best friends
都死于奇怪可怕的意外
have been killed in weird, freaky accidents?
除了你一个
Well, all of them except for you,
我最好的朋友
my very best friend.
别开玩笑
Don't even joke about that.
你知道我很迷信
You know I'm superstitious.
如果有诅咒 显然 显然
Well, if there is a curse clearly-- clearly--
终结了我好朋友们的性命
ending the lives of my good friends,
我要邀请谁 以此取悦瑞秋呢
then who am I gonna invite over to impress Rachel?
你可以请你的同事们
Well, you could always ask... your work pals.
好建议 埃迪
That's good advice, Eddie.
所以你是我最好最好最好的
That's why you're my very, very, very
好朋友
best friend.
梅森 你有快递
Mason, you got a package.
我摇了
I shook it.
不是猫
It's not a cat.
又是棒能香口胶送来的礼物
Yet another gift from Bump Performance Gum
为了厚着脸皮在社媒上推广他们
for shamelessly plugging them on social media.
你讨厌棒能香口胶
You hate Bump Performance Gum.
你说味道像旧手表电池
You said it tastes like an old watch battery.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我可以嚼上一天 看着
I could chew these all day. Witness.
老天
Oh, man.
好东西
That's good stuff.
同事们
Hey, work people.
还有 小达勒·恩哈德[赛车手]
And... Dale Earnhardt Jr.
你们今晚想来我家喝酒吗
You all want to come over to my house for drinks tonight?
要开干预会吗
Ugh, is this an intervention?
我的偷窃癖没那么严重
Because I don't steal that much.
不是
No.
瑞秋想见见
Rachel just wanted to meet
我生活中重要的人 而你们是...
some of the important people in my life, and you guys are...
你们
you guys.
等等 你真是邀请我们
Wait. Are you... You're actually asking us
去你家玩吗
to come hang out at your place?
就一小时 一条规矩
Just for an hour, and there is one rule:
你们必须表现正常
You have to act normal.
终于发生了
It's finally happening!
我们是朋友了
We're becoming friends!
你们曾经很快后悔一个决定
You ever, uh, regret a decision so quickly
眼睛后一阵灼热疼痛吗
you get, like, this searing pain behind your eyes?
明白明白 我们只是工作中的熟人
Got it, got it, got it. We're just work acquaintances.
我懂 杰克 我知道把我们
I get it, Jack. I know introducing us
介绍给你女友是一大步
to your girlfriend is a big step,
保罗和我会去留下好印象
so Paul and I will be on hand to make a good impression.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表