剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
我想换个爹孩子就不同了吧
I'm not sure that's how kids work.
我不敢相信
I can't believe
你背着我
you went behind my back
为我做了这辈子最重要的决定
and made the biggest decision of my life for me.
这不是最好的朋友会做的事
That's not what best friends do.
抱歉我告诉你
Oh, I'm sorry to be the guy
别再睡在吊床上
who tells you to stop sleeping in a hammock
挽救你 没让你和一个劈腿的女生
and saves you from building a life
开始你们的生活
with a girl who cheated on you.
如果我这样都算不上是最好的朋友 那我不知道怎样才是
If that's not a best friend, I don't know what is.
好吧
Well,
你跟康纳和迦勒说去
you tell that to Connor and Caleb,
那两个从未见过亲生父亲的孩子
who've never met their real dad!
感谢留号♥码给我
Thanks for the digits.
反正我也不会打
Not like I'm gonna use it anyway.
杰克甩人
Jack blow-off!
你扮的是90年代的我吗
So you're supposed to be me from the '90s?
你好 未来的我
Hey there, future me.
真不敢相信我变得更酷了
I can't believe I actually got cooler.
现在很会泡妞嘛
Pretty good with the ladies now?
但我并不想认真谈恋爱
Yeah, but I'm not looking for anything serious.
我是年轻的杰克·戈登
I'm young Jack Gordon.
你无法让我安稳下来
You can't tie me down.
你根本不像年轻的杰克·戈登
You are a terrible young Jack Gordon,
不仅是因为
and not just because
你的肌肉像火腿三明治
you have the muscle mass of a ham sandwich.
杰克吐槽
Jack burn!
不 是因为你错了
No, it's because you're wrong.
碰到合适的人我会安稳下来
I would have settled down with the right person.
告诉我 我是突然变蠢了
Wow, tell me, do I suddenly become stupid,
还是在未来20年慢慢变蠢的
or does it happen gradually over the next two decades?
什么意思 无家可归的贾斯汀·汀布莱克
What's that supposed to mean, homeless Justin Timberlake?
如果我安稳下来
If I would have settled down,
想想我会错过的事情
think about the things I would have missed out on.
2001年 我会探索
In 2001, I will be exploring
挪威的最北边
the most northern parts of Norway.
还有英格丽的"南边"
And the southern parts of Ingrid.
2006年 我将花10周时间
In 2006, I'm gonna spend ten weeks
在撒哈拉沙漠进行耐久测试
having my endurance tested by the Sahara.
还在索菲娅身上测试了
And by Sofia.
2011年 我将一头扎进
In 2011, I will be diving head-first
越南的深深的洞穴系统
into the deep cave systems of Vietnam.
那次旅行我感染了葡萄球菌
I got a staph infection on that trip.
但我和护士做♥爱♥了
But I did have sex with a nurse.
正是这一切让我来到了2016年的某刻
And it's all gonna lead up to one moment in 2016
我 老杰克·戈登
where I, old Jack Gordon,
将见到我认识的人中最棒的孩子
am gonna meet the greatest kid I've ever known.
他叫克拉克
And his name is Clark.
我将一只手搭在他肩上
I'll put a hand on his shoulder
我终于把那个孩子称为了朋友
and I'll finally call that kid my friend.
你是对的
You're right.
我一直有一个支持我的朋友
I've always had a friend who's been there for me.
他的名字是
And his name...
埃迪
...is Eddie.
等等
Wait!
你必须说克拉克是你的朋友
You have to call Clark your friend
否则会扰乱时空秩序
or it upsets the fabric of time!
你为什么不高兴
What's getting you down?
和杰克吵架 还是这场派对
That fight you had with Jack, or is this entire party
让你想起你有多老了
reminding you how crazy old you've gotten?
本来只是因为杰克的事
Well, it was just the Jack thing.
埃迪 因为你 我没有安稳下来
Eddie, because of you I never settled down,
不断在全世界旅行 寻找下一个刺♥激♥
constantly traveling the world looking for my next thrill,
有的只是短暂的肤浅的性关系
having nothing more than short-term, superficial flings,
一次又一次
one after the other.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
抱歉我没告诉你
And I'm sorry I went behind your back.
我只是不想你又有10岁生日的感受
I just never want you to feel how you felt on your tenth birthday.
好了 你别再提这事了
Okay, you gotta stop bringing that up.
我们刚刚没有解决任何问题
We don't have any issue that was just resolved,
但我们还是拥抱吧
but let's hug anyway.
因为我们不会羞于表达我们的感情
Because we're comfortable expressing our emotions.
问候你妈[90年代的流行语]
Word to your mother.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
过去几天
Well, over the last couple of days,
我看到了没见过的杰克的一面
I've seen a part of Jack I hadn't seen before.
这样才对
Well, it's only fitting.
我看到了没见过的布洛克的很多面
I'm seeing parts of Brooke I've never seen before.
别说了
Stop it.
你是对的
You're right.
我全看过了
I've seen them before.
想开玩笑随便你 但现在我知道了
You can joke all you want, but now I know
你那套"孤狼拒绝安稳下来"
this whole "Lone wolf refusing to settle down" thing
原来是对心碎的反应
is just one big reaction to heartbreak.
现在这事过去了
And now that's behind you,
谁知道呢
who knows?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
-我知道 -你知道吗
- I know! - ?You know?
杰克马上要来吼埃迪
Jack's about to come in here and yell at Eddie.
做得好
Nailed it.
杰克·戈登 《蠢蛋搞怪秀》试镜 1999年11月8日
埃迪 你在拍吗
Eddie! Eddie, you rolling?
在拍吗
Yeah, you rolling?
开始 我们会这样做
Okay, here we go. This is what we're doing.
从那里开始
Starting back there, right?
我会跑过来 跳上蹦床 准备好了吗
I'm gonna run up, hit the trampoline. Ready?
转三圈 落入垃圾箱
Triple flip, Dumpster!
给大家看
Show it!
对 脚先着地 垃圾箱
Yeah, feet first, Dumpster.
开始了 你准备好了吗
Here we go, you ready?
好了
Got it!
好的 三二一
Okay, three, two, one!
我是杰克·戈登 我是蹦床垃圾箱跳水者
I'm Jack Gordon, and I'm trampoline Dumpster diver.
准备好了吗
Ready?
快开始
Yeah, just go already!
好的 开始
Here we go, start now!
不好 你的脚蹼
Uh-oh, your flipper.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
我成功了
I did it!
太绝了
It was so money!
转了三圈
I triple flipped!
你跳得好高
You got so high!
转了三圈落下来
Triple flip right here!
你拍到了吗
Did you get it?
当然拍到了
Of course I got it!
我要成为电视明星了
I'm gonna be a TV star!
-你做我的摄影师 -没问题
- You're gonna be my cameraman. - You got it!
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表