剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
太可爱了 我好想亲亲它
It's so cute, I just want to kiss her all over.
既然我们正在测试
So, since we're testing new wetsuits
仿水獭皮材质所做成的潜水服
with linings that mimic her fur,
我专门带来了一只活的水獭来拍照
I brought in an actual otter for the photo shoot.
扎伯 潜水服的耐久测试怎么样了
Zeb, how's the endurance test for the wetsuit going?
不怎么样 我大学读的普林斯顿
Not great. I graduated from Princeton,
结果现在我为了保暖还要尿在自己身上
and now I'm trying to pee on myself to stay warm.
小心 我试过
Careful, I tried that once
有一次我爸爸忘记把我从溜冰场接回家
when my dad forgot to pick me up from ice skating.
最开始有用 后来就没用了
It worked, and then it didn't.
水獭太可爱了
This otter's so cute.
要是现在有一件迷你燕尾服和雪茄该多好
How do we not have a tiny tuxedo and a cigar right now?
要小心 因为它和其他动物一样
Watch out because, like any animal,
如果它感受到了威胁 就会袭击人
if she feels cornered or threatened, she'll attack.
我知道你好像说了什么很重要的话
I know you said something important,
但我刚刚发现换脸软件水獭也能用
but I just learned face swap works on otters.
早上好
Good morning.
等等 我知道是什么味道
Wait, wait, I know that smell.
别告诉我 别告诉我
Don't tell me, don't tell me.
是水獭
It's an otter.
你怎么知道的
How did you do that?
换脸图片还在大屏幕上面
Oh, the face swap's still on the screen.
但是今天除了水獭之外还有一位可爱的客人
But the otter is not the only cute visitor today.
保罗一会儿就到
Paul's gonna be coming in in a few minutes,
希望你们能对他客气一点
so I would really appreciate it if you could be nice to him.
注意 我对你们所有人说话
Notice I'm talking to all of you
但我看着杰克
but looking directly at Jack.
我们终于能见到你的未婚夫了
All right, so we finally get to meet your fiance.
一开始他会有点紧张
He's a little bit nervous to begin with,
但是等他和你们熟悉了之后 他会很贴心的
but once he warms up to you, he can be very sweet.
你有没有意识到你描述的所有事情
You realize that nothing you've ever said about him
完全无法反驳保罗是只猫这一假设
contradicts the prevailing theory that Paul is a cat?
保罗才不是猫
Paul is not a cat.
他是人
He's... people.
他给你带午饭了吗
Is he bringing you lunch?
也许给你带了只死鸟
Maybe a dead bird?
不是 他来和我商量一下今晚派对的事情
No, he's popping in to go over a few things for the party tonight.
对了 你的二次订婚派对
Oh, right, your re-engagement party.
这真是纪念订婚三年
What a whimsical way of commemorating
都没结婚的奇怪方式
over three years of cold feet.
好好笑哦
Very funny.
我们是为定下结婚日期而庆祝
No, we are celebrating because we did set a wedding date.
我喜欢你说的"二次订婚"
And I like the term "Re-engagement."
要不然怎么形容
I mean, what else are you supposed to call a party
订婚派对之后又举办的派对
after an engagement party?
一般大家都管这个叫婚礼
Usually, it's called a wedding.
杰克 我知道你用嘲笑别人这一病态方式
Look, Jack, I know mocking people is your twisted way
来表达你对别人的关心
of showing people you care, but...
我的天 是真的吗
Oh, my God, is that true?
保罗很敏感
Paul is sensitive.
请你千万不要取笑他
So please don't make fun of him.
当然 我不会取笑他 现在...
Yes, of course, I won't make fun of him, starting--
保罗是只猫 开始
Paul is a cat-- now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他来了
Ah, here he is.
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 宝贝
- Hi, sweetheart. - Hi, babe.
给各位介绍一下 这是保罗
Everyone, this is Paul.
很抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late, I, uh,
我在窗户旁边的阳光下蜷缩着身子睡着了
I curled up and fell asleep in that sunny spot right near the window.
室内奇兵 第一季第十二集
你就是保罗
So, you're Paul.
对 我是保罗
Yep, I'm Paul.
路德 骗你的 我才不是保罗·路德
Rudd. Gotcha, I'm not Paul Rudd,
我才没去演《独领风♥骚♥》
I wasn't in Clueless.
我是保罗...吉亚玛提 骗你的
I'm Paul... Giamatti. Gotcha.
他死了 他才没死 活得好好的
He's dead. No, he's not, still alive.
又骗到你们了吧
Gotcha again.
我都不知道什么梗该笑
I don't know when to laugh.
没人知道
No one does.
我给你们带了礼物
I come bearing gifts.
你肯定就是爱玛吧
Uh, you must be Emma.
布洛克说你喜欢草莓和杏子
Brooke said you would love strawberry apricot.
好可爱
Oh, it's so cute!
给了我一罐果酱
It's a jam.
这是蜜饯 这次我就不和你计较了
It's a preserve, but I'll let it go this time.
你就是梅森吧 猜猜怎么着
You must be Mason. And guess what.
这是装在梅森罐里面的[玻璃罐]
This is in a Mason jar,
好好笑哦 因为你的名字也叫梅森
so that's obviously hysterical, Mason.
亲爱的 我去打个电♥话♥
Hey, babe, I'm just gonna make a call
-然后我们就可以出发了 -好好好
- and then we can head out. - Oh, great, great, great, great.
我听说你们周末要出去玩
So I hear you guys are going out for the weekend.
是的是的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我本来想去西雅图的
I was, uh, I was pushing for Seattle.
那里有一个市场 有人把鱼扔来扔去的
They've got that cool market where they throw around fish.
我能看一整天
I could watch that all day.
你们肯定会玩得很开心[戴着铃铛去]
I bet you'd be there with bells on.
但是我们去的是订婚时的地方 新奥尔良
But, uh, we're headed to New Orleans where we got engaged.
那座城市遭受的苦难还不够多吗
Yeah. Hasn't that city been through enough?
说起这个 我想起来了
Um, yeah, actually, that-that reminds me,
第一次去新奥尔良的时候我们拍了照片
I've got all these photos from our first trip to New Orleans.
你们能不能把照片拼起来
I was wondering if you guys could maybe throw together,
为今晚做一个幻灯片什么的
like, a-a slideshow for tonight?
今晚 当然
For tonight? Sure. Oh.
真棒
Cool.
还有 杰克
And, uh, Jack, uh,
能不能来厨房♥ 我和你聊几句
can I see you for a tete-a-tete in the kitchenette?
不小心押韵了哦
Ooh, accidental rhyme.
假的 我是故意押韵的
Gotcha, I rhymed it on purpose.
我直接用照片做个PPT好了
I can just whip this up on PowerPoint.
PPT
PowerPoint?
除非你是在做
That's good if you're doing
三年级的读书报告 真外行
a third grade book report, amateur.
不行
No.
用iMovie做
We're doing iMovie.
iMovie
iMovie?
我要把你这个愚蠢的想法
I'm just gonna grab that idea
扔进垃圾桶里
and drag it into the trash.
我们用Final Cut Pro做
We're going with Final Cut Pro.
你们有热情很好
Okay, guys, love the passion,
但是我职位更高 按照我说的做
but I'm gonna pull rank and say we go with my plan.
你的职位高
Pull rank?
哥们儿 你又不是管事的
Dude, you're not in charge of us...
-我才是 -我才是
- I am. - I am.
我们应该把这事弄清楚
We should figure this out.
没错
Totally.
只不过这句话该由我来说
Except I'm the one saying we should figure this out.
厨房♥聊几句
"Tete-a-tete, kitchenette."
牛奶要吗
Milk?
不行 我有乳糖不耐症
Oh, no, I'm-I'm lactose intolerant.
罗兰说很遗憾不能亲自到场
So, uh, Roland felt bad about being out of town,
于是他给我发了份祝酒词
so he, uh, he sent me a toast
希望找个人在今晚的派对上念
for someone to read at the party tonight.
我觉得应该由你来念
I think you would be perfect for that.
保罗
Oh, Paul,
你是个好人
you seem like a very nice guy,
那么 怎么才能委婉地告诉某人
so, what's a nice way to tell someone
你不想做某件事
that you don't want to do something?
不知道布洛克为什么这么说 但是你很幽默
I don't know what Brooke was talking about, you're funny.
讲真
Seriously, though, um,
我知道这对她来说意义重大
I know it'd mean so much to her.
我的天
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表