剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
小塔 你能相信
Whoa, Tosh, can you believe
有人带妓♥女♥参加派对吗
someone brought a prostitute to the party?
妈呀
Oh, boy.
似乎你有些没弄清楚
It seems like you're a little confused
这些人对你来说是什么
about who these people are to you
以及你对我们有多认真
and how serious you are about us.
不如我给你一些时间想清楚
So, why don't I give you a little time to figure it all out.
还有 保罗
Oh, and, Paul,
我把红酒洒在你的纸板火山上
I spilled wine on your cardboard volcano,
是我把你的游戏扔掉了
so I threw out your game.
对不起
I'm sorry.
感谢你的诚实
Well, mahalo for your honesty.
你们做到了
Well, you did it.
标准线已经够低了 但你们找到了铁铲
The bar was set pretty low, but you found some shovels
在线下挖坑
and tunneled right underneath.
派对结束
This party is over.
让派对开始吧
Let's get this party started!
放钥匙的碗在哪里
Where's the bowl for these bad guys?
艾丝特 这不是那种派对[换情侣]
Oh, no, Esther, it's not that kind of party.
那娜塔莎为什么在这里
Then why is Natasha here?
我好内疚
I feel terrible.
看来只能我们回家
I guess we'll just go home
自己把这些干光了
and tear through all this ourselves.
各位 我们得补救
Guys, we got to fix this.
为什么 他都不愿意说我们是他的朋友
Why? He wouldn't even say we're his friends.
杰克在派对上都没时间陪瑞秋
Jack barely spent any time with Rachel at the party
因为他在帮我们解决问题
because he was helping us solve our problems.
你的问题是什么
What was your problem?
肠道易激症
Um... irritable bowel syndrome.
真的
It's true.
杰克为我们做了很多
Jack's actually done a lot for all of us.
杰克只是帮了你吗
You think Jack helped you?
那个男人救了我的命
That man saved my life.
大家好 我是梅森
Hi, I'm Mason.
我已经戒断了
And I've been clean for...
马上12分钟
coming up on 12 minutes.
你好 梅森
Hi, Mason.
我对香口胶上瘾
I was on the gum.
瘾很大
Hard.
什么口味的都不介意
Didn't even matter what flavor.
我只是为咀嚼而咀嚼
I was chewing just to chew.
对 香口胶就是用来嚼的
Yeah, that's how gum works.
杰克永远不会跟我们说 但是
Guys, Jack would never tell us this, but...
我们是他的朋友
we are his friends.
欢迎来到死囚区
Welcome to death row.
他让我们帮一次忙 我们却让他失望了
And the one time he asks us for help, we let him down.
我们得去补救
So we need to make this right.
要说我知道一件事
Because if there's one thing I know,
那就是一伙人
it's that a group of people
插手别人的恋情
interfering in someone else's relationship
总是有好结果
always works out!
-对 -对
- Yeah! - Yes!
你三个朋友死于缆车意外
All three of your friends died in the chairlift accident?
其实有四个人
Well, there was actually four of them,
但我没当凯斯是朋友
but I didn't count Keith as a friend.
我发现很难承认
I find it hard to admit that
我在这里没什么朋友
I don't have a lot of friends around here.
但这是说谎
But that would be a lie,
因为我是杰克·戈登 我有很多朋友
because I'm Jack Gordon and I have a lot of friends.
妈的
Oh, crap.
我是杰克 看我的鼻孔
I'm Jack. Look at my nostrils.
就连我的大脑都这么帅
Even my brain is handsome.
我是瑞秋
And I'm Rachel.
我现在有些困惑
And I'm a little confused right now.
我没有
No, I'm not.
你们学我们为其他人配音
You're stealing our thing where we talk as other couples.
顺便说下 你说得很烂
And by the way, you're butchering it.
瑞秋 你的确见到了我的朋友
Rachel, you did meet my friends.
我只是太顽固 不愿称他们为朋友
I'm just too stubborn to call them that.
但我对我们的感情很认真
But I really do take us seriously.
我喜欢你 爱玛
I like you, Emma.
-瑞秋 -瑞秋
- Rachel. - Rachel.
我也喜欢你
Oh, I like you, too.
尽管你的朋友都是疯子
Even though your friends are insane.
除了布洛克
Except for Brooke.
她是对的 我应该试试泰国菜
She's right, I should try Thai food.
是 他们是疯子 但要知道
Yes, they are crazy, but knowing them,
他们真心为今晚的行为道歉
they feel really sorry for how they acted tonight.
他们真是豁出去了
Wow, they are trying really hard.
我的天
Oh, my God.
杰克 这些人可能真是你朋友
Jack, these people might actually be your friends.
不
No.
他们只是一帮我甩不掉的人
They're just a bunch of people I can't get rid of,
太过关心... 老天 他们是我的朋友
who care way too much-- oh, my God, they are my friends!
所以今晚不是一个谎言
So tonight wasn't a lie!
对 只是真♥相♥太悲惨
Yeah! It's just that the truth is totally sad!
现在我见识了这些
And now that I've met this sideshow,
你可以见我真正的朋友了 不是有成就的那些
you can meet my real friends, not just the accomplished ones.
你见到疯狂凯茜就知道了
Wait till you meet crazy Cathy.
那贱♥人♥上过新闻
That bitch was on the news.
迫不及待
I can't wait.
好了 各位
All right, you guys.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
恕我们失陪
Now, if you'll excuse us...
我们得去手♥淫♥了
We have to go masturbate.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表