剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
- Wait a minute... - Um, well, I...
这全是我的东西
This is all my stuff.
逮到你了
You're busted.
别对我用你的招牌语 年轻人
Don't you "You're busted" me, young man.
这是我应得的
I deserve this.
我马上就要去一个条件艰苦的地方
I'm shortly gonna be roughing it in a place
在那里衣服 遮盖物和卫生纸
where your shirt, shelter and toilet paper
都是同一片芭蕉叶
is the same banana leaf.
你觉得杏子磨砂膏
Do you think there's enough apricot facial scrub
够我俩用吗
for both of us?
行动时间到 你准备好了吗
Okay, it's go time. You ready?
会的 只要布洛克松开我的手
I will be, as soon as Brooke lets go of my hand.
我发誓 我根本不知道我牵着
I swear, I don't even know I'm doing it.
格雷格
Greg,
-我们需要谈谈 -好
- we need to talk. - ?Cool.
我们一边聊 你一边帮我
Can we do it while you help me take
把这些奇怪的东西取下来好吗
some of this weird stuff down?
我想会吓坏爱玛的
I think it's gonna freak Emma out.
奇怪的东西
Wait, "Weird" Stuff?
不 这里全是爱玛最喜欢的
No, I filled this room with all of Emma's favorite things.
你是说那袋上面盖着单子的肥料吗
Are you talking about the bag of fertilizer with a sheet on it?
不
No.
你怎么不了解她的喜好
How do you not know this stuff about her?
我不知道 我想因为我和她主要是肉体关系
I don't know, I guess because our relationship was mostly physical.
-好痛 -有道理
- Ooh, that one hurt. - That one makes sense.
格雷格 你是个好人
Greg, look, you're a great guy
好朋友
and a close friend,
抱歉你跑了这么远
and I'm sorry that you had to race all the way up here.
能完成面试就好了
It would have been nice to finish my job interview.
但你不像我那样懂爱玛
But you don't get Emma like I do.
她是最棒的姑娘
She's the most amazing girl,
我想和她共度此生
and I want to spend the rest of my life with her
在雨中和她在后阳台玩填字游戏
sitting on a back porch doing crossword puzzles in the rain.
-因为她喜欢雨 -不
- Because she loves rain. - ?No!
因为她喜欢波特兰
Because she loves Portland!
我想成为她的波特兰
And I want to be her Portland.
听着 我不想必须和你打
So, look, I don't want to have to fight you.
我也不想必须和你打
Well, I don't want to have to fight you, either.
真吓人
This is scary.
我宁愿拥抱你说祝你好运
I'd rather just hug you and say "Good luck."
就这样
Let's do that!
显然你比我更懂爱玛
You clearly get Emma way better than I do.
我还是走吧
Anyway, I should probably go.
我得在"男人衣仓"关门前把西服还回去
I have to return this suit before Men's Wearhouse closes.
祝你好运
Good luck.
格雷格 一个拥抱足够了 笨蛋
Greg, one hug is enough, you silly goose.
你刚说的话
Did you really mean all that stuff
全是真心的吗
you just said about me?
还好吗
'Sup?
对
Yeah.
和我计划的一样
Just as I planned it.
真是太棒了
Wow, this is amazing.
我们是不是应该去一个杰克和布洛克
But should we go somewhere Jack and Brooke
不能透过窗户变♥态♥偷窃我们的地方
aren't creeping on us through the window?
我想你说布洛克喜欢我是对的
I think you're right about Brooke liking me.
那姑娘整个周末都想牵我的手
Girlfriend's been trying to hold my hand all weekend.
太棒了
Yes!
我成功了
Yeah, I did it!
他们亲嘴了
They kissed.
我真厉害
I'm amazing.
布洛克
And, Brooke,
你刚才也在
you were there, too.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
克拉克追到了梦中情人
Clark got the girl of his dreams,
爱玛有为她而战的人
and Emma got someone who will fight for her.
幸运的女人
Lucky lady. ?
那算打架吗
You call that fighting?
像看着两只恐龙
It was like watching two raptors
涂了指甲油晾干
trying to keep their nails dry.
依然 多谢协助
Still, thanks for the assist.
我想有点像上次
Yeah, I guess it's kind of like
我们在这间木屋的情况
the last time we wound up in this cabin.
你想包揽一切工作
You wanted to do all the work,
我最终需要搭把手
and I ended up needing to lend a hand.
我只听到我们合作无间
All I'm hearing is that we make a great team.
刚才那一吻真棒
And that kiss was pretty amazing.
对 可能是这木屋里的亲吻中
Yeah. Might have been the second-best kiss
第二棒的
to happen in here.
也许是最棒的
Might have been the first-best.
你记错了
You are mis-remembering.
我想没有
I don't think I am.
别让我提醒你
Don't make me remind you.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
逮到我们了
Ah, we're busted.
罗兰 我需要现在和你谈
Roland, I need to talk to you now.
梅森 出去
Mason, out.
杰克 五步脚部回春法
Jack, you don't stop in the middle
是不能中途停止的
of a five-step foot rejuvenation.
克拉克和爱玛接吻了
Clark and Emma kissed.
我是来说我的问题的
I came here to talk about me,
但不如让"价格竞猜"游戏获胜者先说
but why doesn't the Showcase Showdown winner go first?
杰克 我不再是那个曾经的粗犷的
Jack, I'm... I'm not the rugged outdoorsman
户外专家了
I once was.
我可以应对丛林生活
I mean, I-I can handle it in the jungle,
我当然可以 只是
of course I could, it's just that
我不想
I don't want to.
才三个月
It's three months.
车油都不用换一次
You'll be gone zero oil changes.
但家里的舒适并不是最重要的
I know, but it's more than just the comforts of home.
我会想念雪莉尔
I'll miss Sheryl.
我想七号♥老婆
I think wife number seven
真的有可能是命中唯一
really could be "The one."
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我代替你去巴西
Let me go to Brazil in your place.
我一直在想你说的
I've been thinking a lot about what you said,
你对我的看法是对的
and you were right about me.
健身房♥的练腿日你的确没去
Oh, you have been skipping leg day at the gym.
不是
No.
我关心《户外极限》的人
That I-I care about the people at Outdoor Limits.
你真能看出我的腿很细吗
Can you really tell about my legs?
别管你的毛竹笋
Oh, forget those hairy bamboo shoots,
继续说你要说的
go on with what you were saying.
我只是觉得我在这里
I-I just think that by being here,
对某些人来说 会令事情更复杂
I'm making things more complicated
如果我离开一段时间
for certain people who would be better off
某些人会好过些
if I just cleared out for a while.
这从何说起
Where's all this coming from?
我不想谈 但昨晚
I don't want to talk about it, but last night
我做了我可能会后悔的事
I did something I might regret.
我知道不是下蹲运动
Well, I know it wasn't squats.
你又和布洛克睡了
You hooked up with Brooke again.
你怎么知道是我打来的
How did you know it was me calling?
我想你会打电♥话♥的
I figured I'd hear from you,
所以这个周末我一直是这样接电♥话♥的
so I've been answering the bar phone like this all weekend.
很好玩
I have fun.
不 我没有和布洛克上♥床♥
No, I didn't hook up with Brooke.
差一点 但是 我用了克拉克法
Almost did, but then, I really Clarked it.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我打电♥话♥给另一个男人
I called the other guy.
布洛克 是我
Brooke, hi, it's me.
保罗
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表