剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
我没法在这个世界里生存
I can't exist in this world,
我不懂那些孩子
and I can't get through to those kids.
对我爸来说 你也曾经是个孩子
You were once that kid to my dad,
他不是懂你了吗
and he got through to you.
现在他只是需要你证明
Now he just needs you to prove
户外的世界不仅只是一张照片
that the outside world is more than something on a screen.
布洛克 我从来没有这样想过
Oh, Brooke, I never thought about it that way.
你是说我可以假装
You mean I could forge a lasting,
和年轻一代建立一段长♥期♥有意义的关系吗
meaningful relationship with the younger generation?
谁知道呢
And who knows?
虽说我是老师 也许我最终会...
Even though I'm the teacher, maybe I could end up...
怎么了 工作怎么样
What's wrong? How was work?
糟糕 我伤害了一个千禧一代的感情
Awful. I hurt a millennial's feelings.
80年代到00年出生的人
他们的感情什么时候没受伤
When are their feelings not hurt?
瞧
See?
玉米片 我请
Nachos, on the house.
克雷
Clay?
我是克拉克
Clark.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我听说你可能要走 这全是我哭的错
I heard you might be leaving and it was all my fault for crying,
我只想说
so I just wanted to say
我不配穿着你的鞋子走路
I do not deserve to walk in your shoes.
真没这个必要
This is totally unnecessary.
你应该再带一双鞋子
And you should have brought a second pair of shoes.
杰克 你之前说的是对的
Look, Jack, you were right about what you said before.
我不知道我为什么有播客
I don't know why I have a podcast.
我没什么重要事可说的
I have nothing important to say.
但你有 你可以激励他人
But you do, and you inspire people.
我们的办公室也需要
We need that around the office.
我知道我说起来天花乱坠
I know I talk a big game,
但其实我不知道自己在干什么
but I sort of don't know what I'm doing.
我上传了你的加拉帕戈斯群岛的故事
I posted one of your old Galapagos stories,
才两小时
like, two hours ago
点击量已经有20万了
and it has 200,000 views so far.
20万吗
Whoa, 200,000?
挺弱的 别激动 兄弟
It's pretty weak. Slow your roll, bro.
这只是开始
But it was just getting started,
但是引发了众筹活动
and it triggered a crowdfunding campaign
帮助拯救海龟 你看
to help save the turtles-- take a look.
这是根老二
That's a penis.
见鬼 梅森
Damn it, Mason!
我明白 你在乎 谢谢
Look, I get it, you care-- thank you.
我不想让罗兰失望
And I don't want to disappoint Roland either.
不 罗兰没事的
No, no, no, Roland's gonna be fine.
把你从户外调回来是布洛克的主意
It was Brooke's idea to bring you back from the field.
是布洛克的主意吗
It was Brooke's idea?
是她说服他叫你回来的
Yeah, she's the one who convinced him to call you in.
谢谢你告诉我这事
Thank you for telling me that.
听着 这个超级汗津津的东西是你的
And look, these incredibly sweaty things are yours
你应该穿上
and you should wear them.
我的播客明天开播 如果你想...
Hey, I got an opening tomorrow for my podcast if you wanna...
-别得寸进尺 -好的
- Don't push it. - Okay.
我是你的话也会从那里出来
Yeah, I'd get out of there if I were you, too.
肯定是又脏[下流]又臭吧
That must have been dirty and smelly.
还能有其他的形容吗
Is there any other way?
多谢你回来
Thank you for coming back.
我爸会非常高兴的
My dad will be very happy.
只是你♥爸♥吗
Just your dad?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes!
好吧
Okay.
大家早上好
Good morning, you guys.
我要先道歉
I need to start with an apology.
没事 我原谅你了
No, no, it's okay, I forgive you!
我们昨晚说清楚了
We hashed it out last night.
我们下班后一起玩了
We hang out outside of work.
没事 别大惊小怪
It's cool, don't make a big deal about it.
我知道你们 工作时总得有乐趣
I know you guys always have to have fun at work,
所以我想让你们看看
so I thought I'd bring you
我一直说的真实世界
some of the real world that I keep talking about,
这是伊利诺伊州野生保护区友情提供的
courtesy of the Illinois Wildlife Conservatory.
各位
You guys,
暂时把手♥机♥放下好吗
can we put away the phones for one second?
我保证就算不记录下来
I swear this will be an experience
这也会是一次体验
even without recording it.
这是亨利
So, this is Henry.
他的同类最近碰到了麻烦
His species has had quite a bit of trouble recently,
但在一点帮助下 他会学会适应的
but with a little bit of help, he's gonna learn how to adapt.
某种程度上
Wow, you know, in a way,
这很像我们这里...
that's a lot like what's happening...
你现在说完类比的话
You draw a parallel right now,
我会把你的胳膊扯下来打你
I will tear both your arms off and beat you with them.
你们怎么想 有主意吗
So, what do you think? Any ideas?
我们可以创建一个互动的情况表
We could set up an interactive fact sheet
来记录他的体重和成长
to chart his weight and growth.
我们的网站可以导航捐款页面
Our site can auto-route to the donation page.
每个页面都有杰克关于在熊的栖息地
And each page will have a link to one of Jack's essays
追踪他们的随笔
about tracking the bears in their habitat.
我会让我的朋友们去看这些链接
And I will tell my friends to read these links
在我看到他们的时候
when I see them.
见真人的时候
In person.
罗兰 你觉得呢
So, Roland, what do you think?
好棒
Wonderful!
好棒的熊
Wonderful bear.
我知道你们在说话
I know you were talking,
但恐怕我一个字也没听到
but I'm afraid I didn't hear a single word any of you said.
不过听起来有热情 有积极性
It sounded enthusiastic, though, and motivated,
不错 做得好
so well done, good job.
现在
Now,
亨利和我去打个盹
Henry and I are going down for our nap.
我在他的牛奶里加了点苏格兰威士忌
I put some scotch in his milk.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all so much.
这对我来说太重要了 你知道的
It means the world to me, you know that.
来吧 亨利
Come on, Henry.
孩子们 不错
Well, kids, that was okay.
不是非常好 算不上很好 但是
Not great, not even really that good, but...
但是
But!
我们都非常努力
We did all try really hard,
我想你们知道这意味着什么
and I think you know what that means.
奖杯吗
Trophies?!
恭喜
Congratulations!
做得好 各位 真的
Good job,guys, seriously.
给你 扎伯
Here you go, Zeb.
我给他奖杯的一部分
I'm just gonna give him part of it.
从头到尾没他什么事
I don't feel like he really participated.
戈登先生 你知道我们为什么又见面了吗
Mr. Gordon, do you realize why we're here again?
我把一只熊带到了办公室
I brought a bear into the office.
你把
You brought
一只熊带到了办公室
a bear into the office.
还有呢
And?
它把艾丝特的支持动物给吃了
And it ate Esther's support animal.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表