剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna cut off my own arm to free us!
舒服吗
Comfy?
舒服
Oh, yeah.
你和我轮流
You and I are taking turns
吸着同一口氧气 像天堂一样
sharing the same single breath of oxygen, it's heavenly.
是吧
I know, right?
克拉克 我知道我一直对你很不客气
Clark, I know I've been giving you a hard time.
有时候我说话特爱挖苦人
Sometimes I can be a little sarcastic.
但你让我有了栖身之所 我很感谢
But you gave me a place to stay, and I appreciate it.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
我想床垫漏气了
Oh, I think the mattress has a leak.
克拉克
Clark...
抱歉 我有很严重的睡眠呼吸暂停症
Sorry, I suffer from mild sleep apnea.
你需要打扮得像《疯狂麦克斯》里的坏人那样吗
And that requires you to dress like the villain from Mad Max?
睡吧
Let's just sleep.
你在想什么
What you thinkin' about?
杀人
Murder.
杰克 公♥寓♥找的怎么样了
Hi, Jack! How's the apartment search going?
我还没选定地方
Oh, I haven't settled on a place yet,
所以昨晚我和凯洛·伦睡在了魔方里
so last night I slept inside a Rubik's Cube with Kylo Ren.
星战中的人物 面具有点像克拉克的呼吸器
你也不是讨人喜欢的室友 杰克
Ooh, you're not a peach to share a room with, either, Jack.
你一直在说梦话 说你擅长做的事
You kept mumbling in your sleep about stuff you're good at.
我有次拉尿就把马桶给堵了
I once clogged a toilet with my urine.
对 我小时候是模特
Yes, I was a child model,
对 我依然时不时地做回模特
and yes, I still dabble in it from time to time.
我见过汤姆·贝伦杰[演员]
I've met Tom Berenger.
我忘了杰克会说自夸的梦话
I forgot about Jack's sleep bragging.
她怎么知道的
How does she know about that?
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah, how do you know about that?
你看起来就是那种很快就会疲倦
You just seem like the type who gets tired pretty quickly,
然后睡着开始吹嘘自己的人
falls asleep, and then starts talking about himself.
说得好
Well played.
你现在不是应该从这些孩子们手上抢走棒棒糖吗
Now shouldn't you be taking lollipops away from some of these babies?
不 现在这是我爸的工作
No, my father does that now.
他成了相当厉害的工头
He's become quite the taskmaster.
进球
Goal!
不要转
No spinning!
说真的 你们这些美国人连假足球都踢不好
Honestly, you Americans can't even play fake soccer properly.
真的吗
Seriously?
你们两个 记住统一战线
Remember you two: united front.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我永远得做坏警♥察♥
I am always going to be bad cop.
我
Well, I...
我真希望有人
I just wish there was someone
能把坏消息告诉我
who could have broken the news to me.
那是你
Well, that'd be you.
你是"坏消息布洛克"
You're "Bad News Brooke."
把我的咖啡杯递给我好吗 就是蓝色的
Can you hand me my mug? It's the blue one
比你整间公♥寓♥稍微大一点的那个
that's slightly larger than your entire apartment.
又一个小♥户♥♥型♥风凉话
Whew, another small apartment zinger!
真不敢相信你这人如此不懂感恩
I cannot believe how unappreciative you are being.
除非我完全误解了现在的情况
Unless I'm completely misreading the situation?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我最不希望的就是我们俩之间
The last thing I want is there to be confusion
有任何的误解
between the two of us.
太好了
Okay, good.
你的公♥寓♥是我待过的最伤心的地方
Your apartment is the saddest place I have ever been.
我可是去过大象墓园的人
And I've been to elephant graveyards.
我们现在要完全说实话吗
We're being completely honest then?
我承认 你知道很多我不知道的事
I'll admit: you know a lot of things that I don't know.
你是说...
You mean...
不准说"女人的触摸"
Do not say "The touch of a woman!"
但我知道 你害怕了
But what I do know is that you are scared.
你现在面对现实
This is your reality now,
但你却想尽办法逃避
and you are doing everything you can to avoid it.
听着 蓝精灵爸爸
Listen, Papa Smurf...
我不会逃避任何东西
I don't avoid anything.
现在恕我失陪
So now if you'll excuse me,
我提前下班 去酒吧喝酒
I am leaving work early to go drink at a bar.
爱玛 梅森 我现在左右为难
Emma, Mason, here's my dilemma:
布洛克快把我给烦死了
Brooke is seriously annoyed with me.
但我们需要管理杂♥志♥开支
But we do need to manage the magazine's expenses,
我讨厌削减员工福利
and I am loathe to cut any employee perks.
所以我希望你们两个
So I'm hoping that between the two of you,
能提出非常有才的千禧一代的变通方案
you might have some brilliant, millennial work-around?
-没 -我没有
- Nope. - ?Yeah, I got nothing.
你们真让我没办法了
Oh, you've rather forced my hand.
我雇你们就是来出主意的 你们却什么也想不到
I hired you for your ideas, and you've given me nothing!
没礼貌 没职业道德
Impertinence, poor work ethic.
这是什么
And what's this?
上班时间喝酒
Drinking on the job!?
你们被炒了
You're fired!
收拾东西走人
Gather your things and get out!
其实
A... actually
这是25年的纯麦苏格兰威士忌
that's a 25-year-old, single malt Scotch.
品味它的浓郁 回味无穷
So savor its smokiness, its peaty complexity.
现在 滚
Now go, get out!
我的天
Oh, my days!
我不知道做坏警♥察♥可以这么爽
I had no idea being bad cop could be so glorious!
我是个权力狂 我好喜欢
I'm power-mad and I'm loving it!
显然是的
Clearly.
我听到你炒了爱玛和梅森
I heard you fire Emma and Mason?
先让他们难受一阵
Mm... let them stew in it for a while.
然后你进去说 你保住了他们的工作
Then go in and tell them you have saved their jobs.
但福利没了
But not their perks.
去做好警♥察♥吧
Go and be good cop.
你应得的
You've earned it.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
捡起来
Pick that up!
对不起 真是对不起
I'm sorry, so sorry.
我刚做坏警♥察♥
I'm being bad cop for the day,
还没完全掌握窍门
and I haven't completely gotten the hang of it.
你的办公室里有爆米花机吗
Do you have a popcorn machine in your office?
第一位客人
Ooh, first guest.
没想到你会来
Oh, I wasn't expecting you.
克拉克
Clark.
我这人不擅长道歉
I'm not very good at apologies.
如果这就是你的道歉 我必须同意
If that's your entire apology, I'm gonna have to agree.
你是对的
You were right,
我在经历一些事情
I'm going through some stuff,
遗憾地是 我把火气发在你
and, unfortunately, I took it out on you,
和你住的魔术师的柜子上
and the magician's cabinet you live in.
魔术超酷的
Magic's tight.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
这是派对三明治吗 还是只是15公分的
Is that a party sub, or just a six-inch
在这里显得大而已
that looks huge in here?
各位
Uh, guys...
杰克和我正说着呢
Jack and I were kind of having a moment.
你们给我们点隐私好吗
So if you could just give us a little bit of privacy?
好 我们去厨房♥
Okay, cool; we'll be over in the kitchen.
我知道什么让你烦恼
I think I know what's bothering you.
幽闭恐惧症吗
Claustrophobia?
让我用一个智者的话来解释
Let me use a wise man's words to explain.
你记得你在写
Remember when you wrote about
《一个人 七大洲的最高峰》时
climbing Annapurna on page 214
第214页写你爬安纳普尔纳峰
of One Man, Seven Summits?
对于大本营你是怎么说的
But what did you say about base camp?
没什么
Nothing.
我说的是 重点不是大本营
I mean I literally wrote, "It's not about base camp.
重点是大本营
It's about the adventure...
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表