剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Is that not chill with you?
对 老人家
Yeah, old man.
你不冷待吗
Is that not chill with you?
不 我冷待 我绝对冷待
No, I'm chill. I'm totally chill.
我冷到大寒
I-I'm The Big Chill.
冷成冷利冷卡与巧克力工厂
I'm Chilly Chonka and the Chocolate Factory.
快闭嘴吧 你这个美丽的白♥痴♥
Oh, just shut up, you beautiful idiot.
我先挂了 有人带了狗来
Hey, I got to go. Someone brought their dog,
我要把狗在身上蹭个遍
and I need to rub it all over my body.
发生了什么事
What the hell just happened?
你在体力上可以跟上凯莉
While you can keep up with Kaylie physically,
但现在似乎在情感上 你远远...
it seems now, emotionally, you are way in...
好的 我找抽
Okay, I hit a nerve.
我不明白
I don't get it.
凯莉已经有了杰克·戈登
Why would Kaylie want to date someone else
为什么还要约会其他人
when she already has the Jack Gordon?
杰克 别把气出在这些
Jack, stop taking it out on
古老的书写棍上
those old-timey writing sticks.
对我们这代人来说 这太正常了
This kind of thing is supes normal for our generation.
我们在正式做任何事前
Yeah, we like to sample around
都要先尝试一下
before we commit to any one thing.
对事业 生活状况都是如此
We do it with our careers, living situations...
还有情人们
lovers.
酷
Cool.
现在我能看其他地方吗
Can I look away now?
现在的世界在两性上就是一团乱
Yeah, it is just sexual chaos out there, guys.
所以我克拉克喜欢做个
That's why I like to keep this fine piece of Clark
安静的旁观者
on the sidelines.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
休息一下吗
Taking a break, huh?
你的左手嫉妒右手了吗
Your left hand getting jealous of your right?
两个胳膊上的肌肉得对称才行
Got to even out the muscles, guys. Turn up.
杰克 你已经时日不多了
Jack, you only have so much time left.
别浪费时间证明我是对的
Don't waste it proving I'm right.
拍地认输吧
Just tap out.
拍地认输 我
Tap out? Me?
杰克·戈登为什么要拍地认输
Why would Jack Gordon tap out?
而且 杰克·戈登如何拍地认输
Also, how would Jack Gordon tap out?
最酷的方式是什么
Like, what's the coolest way?
拜托谁告诉我 我快不行了
Somebody please tell me. I am drowning here.
杰克 你不太忙的话
Um, Jack, if you're not too busy,
有只鸟飞进了我的办公室
a bird just flew into my office.
我想是灰雁
I think it's a grey goose.
它
It, um,
可能是野生火鸡
might be a-a wild turkey.
杰克 你一团糟
Jack, you look like hell.
易怒 冲同事发火
You're irritable, lashing out at colleagues.
你有酗酒问题吗
Have you got a drinking problem?
-没有 -那就喝了
- No. - Well, have this then.
可以解决一切问题
That should solve everything.
我明白为什么我想和其他女人约会
I get why I want to date other women,
但为什么凯莉想约会其他男人
but why would Kaylie want to date other men?
我可是杰克·戈登 男性魅力界的派对超长三明治
I mean, I'm Jack Gordon, the party sub of masculinity.
我应该被分享才对
I'm the one who's supposed to be shared.
以前简单多了 对吗
It all used to be so much simpler, didn't it?
只有男人可以到处乱睡的时候
When only men were allowed to sleep around.
不过令你禁不住想 如果只有男人到处乱睡
Though it makes you wonder, if only men were sleeping around,
那他们睡的是谁
who were they sleeping with?
我要在我的书中写下这句话
I'm gonna write that down in my book.
罗兰和俏皮话
Roland with the Punches.
我开始怀疑
I-I'm starting to wonder
也许我可以忍♥受一点承诺
if maybe I could stand a little commitment.
杰克
Jack,
终于还是发生了
it's finally happened.
你让我失望
You've disappointed me.
我在你这个年纪
When I was your age,
我把年轻女人扫了个遍
I was cleaning up with younger women.
你也应该这样
And you should be, too.
你有成熟的风度 你有阅历
You have maturity, you have experience,
你有钱
you have wealth...
我没钱
I don't have wealth.
我依然不明白
That still mystifies me.
你怎么快40岁还这么穷
How can you be nearly 40 and still be poor?
你知道你给我的工资是多少
You know what you pay me.
没错 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
这样我才能做有钱人
That's how I stay wealthy.
杰克 我要你尽可能多的
Jack, I want you to chase after
去追求年轻女人
as many younger women as you can
不要去想未来
without thinking of the future.
你为什么这么在乎
Why do you care so much?
因为我需要你证明我的人生决定是对的
Because I need you to validate my own life decisions!
你是对的
You are right.
我为什么要抱怨这梦幻般美好的情况
Why am I complaining about a dream situation?
我会参加这个半生日派对
I'm gonna go to this half-birthday
认识其他女生 然后我们看看
and meet some other girl. And then we'll see
凯莉是否能接受分享我这个派对超长三明治
if Kaylie can handle sharing this party sub.
在你着手前 记住莎士比亚曾说过
Before you embark, remember what Shakespeare said,
当爱说话时 众神的声音
"When Love speaks, the voice of all the gods
使天堂在和谐中昏昏欲睡
makes heaven drowsy with the harmony."
另一个不太有名的诗人是这样说的
And, uh, as a less famous poet put it,
记住戴套
"Wrap it before you slap it."
杰克
Jack, hi!
我还以为最后一次通话吓跑你了
I was worried that I scared you off after our last conversation.
杰克·戈登完受[完全接受]这种开放性系[性关系]
Jack Gordon is totes down with this open relaysh.
你刚说"完受"和"开放性系"吗
Did you just use the words "Totes down" and "Open relaysh"?
杰克 我觉得你疯了
Jack, I think you're losing your damn mind.
克拉克 过来 做我撩机
Clark, come over here. I need you to be my wingman.
果然疯了
And there it goes.
好了 从哪里开始 帅哥
All right, so where should we start, playa?
她漂亮
She's hot.
很好的选择
Ooh, good choice.
珍娜绝对是彗星
Jenna's a total comet.
彗星 名词 某人有零星但激烈的约炮行为
"Comet." Noun. Someone who has sporadic but intense hookups.
也是一种擦洗剂
It's also an abrasive cleaner.
但你得知道 她有三人行的关系
But just know, she's in a throuple
和那个男的埃里克 还有
with that guy Eric and...
凯莉
Oh. Kaylie. ?
什么
What? ?
三人行 就是说三个人成为情侣
"Throuple" is a new term that means three people in a couple.
在八十年代 就是我妈和布雷特还有道格
In the '80s, it was known as my mom, Brett, and Doug.
我知道三人行是什么 但是 凯莉在约会
I know what a throuple is. But, wait, so Kaylie is seeing
我 她 那个男的还有希腊壁球手吗
me, her, that guy, and a Greek squash player?
是 差不多就这些人
Yeah, but that's about it.
除非你再算上那个卡座的一半人
Oh, unless you count half the people at that booth.
他们算
they-they count.
他们算
They-they count.
那个 克拉克刚告诉我
Hey, so, uh, Clark just told me
这桌有一半人和凯莉有关系
that half the people at this table are involved with Kaylie?
这不是不是不是不对的
That's not not not untrue.
你能说的具体点吗
Can you be a little more specific?
行 以谜语的形式
Sure. In the form of a riddle.
我三个室友和我两个室友睡过
Three of my roommates have had sex with two of my roommates,
其中一个室友和所有室友睡过
and one of us has had sex with all of us.
假设一半人不是同性恋
Assuming half of us are straight,
和凯莉的是谁
who's been with Kaylie?
还有百搭牌无性恋杰夫
And there's a wildcard, Asexual Jeff.
我对物体更有兴趣
I'm more attracted to objects.
我猜一下 你和凯莉也有关系
Let me guess, you're also in a relationship with Kaylie?
我是她爸爸
I'm her dad.
爸爸是什么 不就是给她买♥♥鞋子付房♥租
And, uh, what's a dad? Is that a creepy term for an old guy
以此和她上♥床♥的老头子的变♥态♥名称吗
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表