剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
杰克
Jack!
杰克 回来
Jack, get back here!
马上回来
Get back here right now!
埃迪 帮我下好吗
Eddie, can you please help me out?
什么
What's that?
我听到埃迪
I heard an "Eddie" in there,
但我的克罗地亚语很糟糕
but my Croatian is very rusty.
再次回到野外真好
It's good to be back in the wild again...
有史以来第一次
for the first time.
那么
So...
就这样了吗
Is this it?
不
Oh, no.
马上 会有一群卡♥通♥动物
In a minute, a bunch of cartoon animals
出来为我们唱歌♥
are going to come out and sing us a song--
对 就这样了
yes, this is it!
也没那么差
It's not that bad!
有好些漂亮照片可以晒
I'm actually getting some great Instagrams.
杰克 你可以搬下那株植物吗
Hey, Jack, can you move that plant?
挡住镜头了
It's in my shot.
没种在花盆里时 叫做树
When it's not in a pot, it's called a tree.
等等
Wait...
谁给这些树浇水
Who waters all these?
听好了
Okay, listen up.
你们现在在我的世界
You guys are in my world now,
为了感谢你们教会我读
and as a thank you for teaching me how to pronounce
"GIF"
gif...
-GIF -我不在乎
- GIF. - ?I don't care.
我会教你们怎么不会死
I'm going to teach you how to not die.
在野外生存有三要素
There are three essentials to surviving in the wild.
遮盖物
Shelter.
火
Fire.
食物
Food.
一张鱼网
Well, a fishing net,
但你们明白的
but you get the point.
也许你们不明白
Or maybe you don't.
你们看到了吗
Did you guys see any of that?
要说我从父母那里学到一件事
If I've learned anything from my parents,
那就是如果你等的时间够长
it's that if you wait long enough,
老人家会帮你做好所有事
older people just do everything for you.
抱歉 我在找角度
Sorry, I was trying to find the angle
好让这些蘑菇看起来像小鸡鸡
that makes this mushroom look most like a penis.
克拉克在哪里
And where the hell is Clark?
我回来了
I'm back!
我出去探路 摔进了水沟
I went exploring and I fell in a gully.
当年克拉克宝宝摔进井里的感觉又回来了
It was like I was Baby Clark in that well all over again.
你们都没注意吗
So none of you guys paid attention?
没事 我拆掉再重来一次
That's okay, I'll just take it all down and show you again.
过来 爱玛
Come on over, Emma.
开玩笑的 靠你们自己了
Just kidding-- you're on your own.
拜托 杰克 再教我们一次
Come on, Jack, show us again.
随便 我可以搜索
Whatever-- I could just Google
怎么搭遮挡物和生火
how to build a shelter and make a fire.
祝你好运 可以用手♥机♥抓到吃的
Well, good luck using your phone to trap some food.
送餐服务
UberEATS!
我找树下的爱玛
I'm looking for Emma by the trees.
看 我刚抓到一个汉堡
Look, I just caught a hamburger.
你可以投诉我迟到
You can ding me on stars for being late,
容我说一句 我想我听到
but in my defense, I thought I heard someone
有人在水沟里尖叫
screaming from a gully.
好了
Okay.
放映时间结束 谢谢
Screen time is over-- thanks.
你们的手♥机♥将经历
Your phones are going to go
自己的露营小探险
on a little camping adventure for themselves.
你做什么
What are you doing?
他为什么拿走我们的手♥机♥
Why did he take our phones?
杰克 上面信♥号♥♥更好吗
Oh, Jack, is the signal better up there?
不 他只是把包扔了
Nope, just threw the bag.
不需要手♥机♥ 你们已经有了生存所需要的所有东西
You guys have everything you need to survive without your phones.
现在没什么挡在你们和自然中间
Now there's nothing standing between you and nature.
各位 是我 你们的同事布洛克
Hi, guys, it's me, Brooke from work.
我把你绑在酒吧 这么明显的意思你哪里不懂
What part of me tying you to a bar do you not understand?
你就像是金毛猎犬
It's like you're a golden retriever
把锁住你的长凳拖进了咖啡店
dragging a bench into a coffee shop.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我跟着彩虹糖追踪来的
I just followed the trail of Skittles.
看 我裤袋有个洞
Hey, look, there's a hole in my pocket.
布洛克 杰克想让我们成为更优秀的人
Brooke, Jack's trying to make us better people,
烦死人了
and it's really annoying.
好的 所以我在包里装了
Ah, well, that is why I have stuffed my pack
吉他 棉花糖
with a guitar, s'mores,
一水壶的冰茶 来自长岛地区
and a thermos of iced tea... from the Long Island region.
我们在露营 不是帮助琳达忘掉离婚的痛苦
We're camping, we're not helping Linda get through her divorce.
这是开玩笑 我在开玩笑
These are jokes, I'm joking.
首先 这是我有史以来最性奋时刻
First, I've never been more turned on.
我也是
Me, neither.
尽管你救了克拉克的命 你还是得走
Now, despite saving Clark's life, you need to leave.
不
No.
我不放心把他们交给你
I do not trust you alone with them.
一个也不放心
Not any of them.
克拉克 梅森 爱玛
Not Clark, not Mason, not Emma.
他们需要一个
They need someone who is...
敏感
...sensitive.
富有同情心
Compassionate.
还有
And...
好玩的人
...fun.
你做的只是让他们害怕
All do you is scare them.
我的派对包呢
Where's my party pack?
别杀报信的人
Don't stab the messenger,
我想杰克在献祭期间拿着跑了
but I think Jack ran off with it during the sacrifice.
别担心
Don't worry.
他跑不远
He won't get far.
那只松鼠看起来好近
That squirrel sounds awfully close.
杰克
Jack! ?
原来你尖叫是这样的
Is that really how you scream?
不 我在开玩笑 闭嘴
No-- I was joking, shut up.
把包还给我
Just give me my pack.
别想 我拿走
No, forget it-- I took it
是因为我不想你管他们
because I want you to leave them alone.
我知道你要对他们做什么
Yes, I know what you're doing to them:
就像我爸对我俩那样
the exact same thing my dad did to us.
令他们成为优秀的露营者吗
Making them great campers?
从另一个营地看他们
Yeah, by watching them struggle for the whole weekend
挣扎整个周末
from some other campsite.
没有另外的营地
Not going to be another campsite.
我在那里订了国王套房♥
I booked a king suite right over there.
那是蛇血吗
Is that snake's blood?
漂亮 令你的颧骨很好看
It's hot-- really pops your cheekbones.
原来你是这样激励下一代露营者的
Wow! So this is how you inspire the next generation of campers.
不知道我爸看到了会说什么
Wonder what my dad would say if he saw this.
我不知道 也许会说...
I don't know, maybe something like...
杰克
Jack!
布洛克
Brooke?
$#%&*%*&%"不带女人规则"
Na-nung meel-ya-ree kang "No chicks rule" Ta-moh?
我想他们不会回来了
I don't think they're coming back.
好的
Okay.
我想得靠我们创造新的社会了
Well, I guess it's up to us to repopulate society.
你想怎么做 要抽签吗
How do you want to handle this? Should we draw straws?
你想在我们中选一个吗
You want to pick one of us?
没有手♥机♥我就没有时间概念了
I have no sense of time without my phone.
我们在这里多长时间了
How long have we been out here?
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表