剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
艾丝特 你好吗
Hey, Esther. How you doing?
讨厌的周一 对吗
?Ugh! Mondays, am I right?
今天周三
It's Wednesday.
我所处的地方不是
Not where I am.
你吓着我了
You scare me.
各位 爱玛呢
Hi, guys. Where's Emma?
病了 看她的图片分享
She's sick. Check out her Instagram.
为什么大家要发自己这种样子的照片
Why would anyone post a photo of themselves looking like that?
你这辈子没这么好看过
You've never looked that good in your life!
抱歉 有人说爱玛不好我就怒了
Sorry. I get real defensive over Emma.
对 有次我取笑她的毛衣 他打了我
Yeah. One time I made fun of her sweater and he struck me.
如果幸运的话
Well, with any luck,
这将是我今天见到的最令人不安的画面
that'll be the most disturbing thing I see all day.
杰克 是我 保罗
Jack, it's me. It's Paul.
我在你的办公室
I'm here at your office.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't realize
今天是"带像女儿的未婚夫上班日"
it was Take Your Daughter-Like Fiancée To Work Day.
杰克 帮个忙
Uh, Jack, quick favor.
接下来几天 我每天要和保罗出去下
I'm gonna be sneaking out a bit over the next few days with Paul,
你能帮我打个掩护 不让我爸发现吗
so can you cover for me so my dad doesn't find out?
我们要见婚姻心理咨♥询♥
We're interviewing marriage counselors.
我想 我们的情况是婚姻前心理咨♥询♥
Or I guess, in our case, pre-marriage counselors.
开这种事的玩笑真奇怪
Weird thing to joke about.
不 我非常抱歉听到
Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear there are problems
你们所住的夏尔的圆门小房♥子里
in the little house with the round door in the shire
出现了问题
where you guys live.
我们只是主动一些
Well, we're just being proactive.
在下个月婚礼前 解决一些
You know, getting ahead of any potential issues
潜在的问题
before the wedding next month.
对 奶白还是象牙白桌布
Yeah, cream or ivory tablecloths.
弦乐四重奏还是弦乐五重奏
Yeah, string quartet versus string quintet.
没错 只要一个大提琴手
Sure, let's just have one cello,
完全无视整个巴洛克时期
and completely ignore the entire Baroque period.
来宾不会注意到 骗你的 他们会注意到
Guests won't notice that. Gotcha, they will.
这么激烈的争吵
Wow. With fighting this passionate,
和好拥抱一定让人心醉神迷
the make-up hug must be mind-blowing.
抱歉 我只是希望婚礼很完美
Sorry. I just... I just want the wedding to be perfect.
毕竟这是我的大喜之日
After all, it is my special day.
总之我不想让我爸知道我们在见心理咨♥询♥
Anyway, I just don't want my dad to find out we're in counseling.
谈话不会开心的
It would be a difficult conversation
这方面他并不擅长
and he is not great at those.
你会撑我吗
Can you have my back on this one?
布洛克 你知道我愿意为你俩做任何事
Brooke, you know that I would do anything for you two.
只要你俩闭嘴就行
Oh. ?To stop talking.
我当然撑你们
Yes, I have your back.
保罗
Oh, Paul.
真不知是惊喜还是惊吓
What an absolutely neutral surprise.
是哪阵妖风把你吹来了
Eh, to what do we owe the vague pleasure of your company?
那个 我们
Oh, uh, well, we, um...
保罗去了蝴蝶谷
Paul went to a butterfly pavilion,
过来跟我们一一描述
and dropped by to give us a blow-by-blow.
请不要再进一步透露信息
I require no further information.
杰克 和我去埃德华的酒吧好吗
Jack, uh, mind if you accompany me to Edward's Bar?
有个潜在的投资人 我希望你见见
There's a potential investor I'd really like you to meet.
你想离开办公室 在上午10点15分喝酒吗
You want to leave the office to drink at 10:15 in the morning?
你有问题
You have a problem.
咱们边喝边聊
Let's talk about it over drinks.
爱玛生病真是太好了
It is so great that Emma's sick.
现在我终于可以展开追求行动了
Now I can finally make my move.
兄弟 你已经拖了一年了
Dude, you've been stalling for a year,
现在想追爱玛吗
and now you want to go after Emma?
看她
Look at her.
她像是被大一号♥的爱玛咳出来的
She looks like she was coughed up by a bigger Emma.
她像新生的小牛
Oh, she looks like a newborn calf.
更重要的是 她依然生气
More importantly, she's still pissed at you
你背着她 和她的前男友一起玩
for hanging out with her ex-boyfriend behind her back.
得了 她不计较了 我有计划
Come on, she's over that, and I have a plan.
牵涉到另一个男人的故事
It involves a story about another guy
他睡到了一个他完全配不上的绝世美女
who landed a grade A piece of tail that was way out of his league.
-请别说是你妈 -我妈
- Please don't say your mom. - ?My mom.
我爸长得真心不帅 真心不帅
See, my dad is not attractive, no way.
但我妈感冒后 他终于追到她了
But when my mom got the flu, he finally won her over
他去她家 给她送汤去
by showing up at her door and bringing her soup.
我也将这样追到我完全
So that's exactly how I'm gonna win over the girl
配不上的姑娘
who's way out of my league.
兄弟 你并没有配不上爱玛
Dude, Emma's not way out of your league.
你不要再多想每一步
You need to stop overthinking every move.
让她看到优秀的
Let her see you for the awesome,
勇敢的哮喘的你
bravely asthmatic guy you really are.
做我自己吗
So, just be myself?
不 听起来风险太大
Nah, sounds dicey.
我还是用我的办法
I'm just gonna stick to my plan.
如果我爸那种底特律下水道怪物都能得手
If it worked for a Detroit sewer monster like my father,
我也能得手
it's gonna work for me.
雪莉尔的公♥司♥在全国范围内投资了不同的公♥司♥
Sheryl's firm invests in different companies all around the country.
我赚钱的方式很传统
I made my money the old-fashioned way:
寻找海盗的黄金
by finding pirate gold.
雪莉尔有着精彩的人生
Sheryl's led an amazing life.
她环游世界 双博士
She's a world traveler, double Ph.D.,
激进的环保主义者 对吗
and the passionate conservationist, aren't you?
我稍有涉及一些环境正义问题
Oh, I dabble in some light environmental justice.
就一次利用高空滑索着陆日本捕鲸船的甲板
You zip line onto the deck of one Japanese whaling vessel,
一下子 你就成了传奇人物
and suddenly, you're a legend. ?
她白天是标准的亿万富翁享受女
She's your standard billionaire playgirl by day,
夜晚便是无畏的义务警♥察♥
and a fearless vigilante by night.
酷 那么
Cool. So...
她是蝙蝠侠
she's Batman.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, sorry. I have to take this.
喂 埃隆
Hello, Elon.
好的
Well,
你有没有试过关闭火箭
have you tried turning the rocket off,
然后再开启呢
and then turning it back on again?
那么
So,
你认为雪莉尔怎么样
what do you think of Sheryl?
太棒了 如果她手指上不是戴着巨大的钻戒
She's incredible, and if it weren't for that huge rock on her finger,
我会建议你向她求婚
I'd say you should ask her to marry you.
我求了
I did.
但她有老公的
But she has a husband.
对 我娶了雪莉尔
Yes, I married Sheryl.
我的天 你娶了蝙蝠侠吗
Oh, my God, you married Batman?
慢着 你告诉布洛克时她接受吗
Wait. How did Brooke take it when you told her?
不太能接受
Ah, um, not well at all...
我想象
I imagine.
我不想告诉我女儿我老婆的事
I don't want to tell my daughter about my wife
除非我确定我是来真的
until I'm sure it's serious.
我想你会撑我的
I assume you've got my back on this.
在布洛克面前瞒着你闪婚的事实吗
On keeping your quickie marriage hidden from Brooke?
我需要9秒钟考虑一下
I need, like, nine seconds to think about that.
室内奇兵 第一季第二十一集
考虑完了 你得告诉她
Thought about it. You need to tell her.
为什么 我有很多事布洛克都不知道
Why? There are lots of things Brooke doesn't know about me.
她不知道她两岁时 我在肯尼亚
She doesn't know that I lost her in Kenya
把她弄丢了一周
for a week when she was two,
还有她最爱小马的真♥相♥
or what really happened to her favorite pony.
我只是想给它一个教训来着
I only meant to teach it a lesson.
但婚姻是很严肃的事
But marriage is a big deal.
还好 我结过七次
Oh, not really. I've done it seven times.
太棒了 跟上了《洛基》电影系列的节奏
Wow. Way to keep pace with the Rocky franchise.
事实上 布洛克从来不赞同
The thing is, you know, Brooke has never approved
我闪婚
of my quick marriages.
我恐怕这次也是一样 我和那个...
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表