剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
希望爱玛意识到我的伴比她的
Hope Emma doesn't get too embarrassed
更性感强壮时 不要太尴尬
when she realizes my date is hotter and stronger than hers.
她说她是医生
Look, she says she's a doctor,
但我觉得她是妓♥女♥ 你能查清楚吗
but I think she's a prostitute. Can you find out?
我也这样怀疑
Yeah, I had that suspicion, too.
-瑞秋 你 -不
- Hey, Rachel! You... - No!
不是瑞秋 是娜塔莎
Not Rachel. Natasha.
当然了 瑞秋可是杰出人士
Oh, right, of course. Rachel's a class act.
不要让她接近瑞秋
Oh, keep her away from Rachel.
别告诉克拉克 他似乎没发现
And don't tell Clark; he seems oblivious.
让他做梦吧
Let him dream.
娜塔莎 可以问你个医学问题吗
Natasha, can I ask you a medical question?
好
Yes,
但去后面房♥间
but in back room.
我大多数客户注意隐私
Most of my clients prefer privacy.
她一直说些两个职业都适用的话
She keeps saying the things that work for either profession.
我知道你带娜塔莎来是要让爱玛嫉妒
I know you brought Natasha just to make Emma feel jealous.
或是用她的激光咪♥咪♥杀死我们所有人
Or to kill us all with her laser boobs.
我的天 你是对的
Oh, my God, you're right.
救我
Help me.
我对付娜塔莎
I'll deal with Natasha.
如果你喜欢爱玛
Look, if you like Emma,
你要让她看到 你比格雷格优秀
you need to show her you're better than Greg.
对
Right.
我要去毁了那家伙
I'm gonna go destroy that guy.
格雷格
Yo, Greg.
漂亮的毛衣
Nice sweater.
你妈买♥♥的吗
What, did you mom get that for you?
是 圣诞礼物
Uh, yeah, it was a Christmas present.
不是吧 这也是我妈买♥♥的
No way! My mom got me this just because.
妈妈最棒的 对吗
Moms are the best, right?
绝对 我知道她们强过一样东西
Oh, totally. I know one thing they're better than.
爸爸
Dads!
你们在聊什么
So, what are you guys talking about?
布洛克跟我说你们上过一次床
Brooke was just telling me about the time you two had sex.
失陪 一切都好 你很开心
Excuse us. Everything's fine. You're having fun.
你应该帮我的
You're supposed to be helping me.
我知道 对不起
Yes, I know. I'm sorry.
我在找我们的共同点
I was looking for things we had in common,
她不喜欢泰国菜
and she doesn't like Thai food.
你尝试的第二个共同点就是和我上♥床♥吗
And sex with me was the second thing you tried?
我慌了
I was flustered, okay?
谁会不喜欢泰国菜啊
I mean, who doesn't like Thai food?
好了 你的任务变了
That's it, you're being reassigned.
在梅森发现小手鼓前跟他聊
Talk to Mason before he discovers the bongo drums.
小手鼓
Oh, bongo drums!
快去
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
只是好奇
Just out of curiosity,
派对上的咪♥咪♥你碰过多少个
how many of the breasts at this party have you touched?
五个 我的朋友只是见到你很紧张
Five. Look, my friends are just really nervous to meet you,
但你了解他们后
but once you get to know them,
我想你会觉得他们是...
I think you'll see that they're...
一桩可怕的罪行发生了
A horrible crime has been committed!
非常正常的人
...A pretty normal bunch.
有人把我的谋杀游戏扔在垃圾桶 弄坏了
Someone threw my murder mystery game in the trash and ruined it.
你和他是隧♥道♥伙伴
Hey, you and that guy are tunnel buddies.
有四个主要嫌疑人
There are four prime suspects.
杰克 他说
Jack, who said,
谋杀游戏听起来很愚蠢
"A murder mystery game sounds stupid."
爱玛
Emma,
她说
who said,
谋杀游戏
"A murder mystery game
听起来很愚蠢
sounds stupid."
梅森
Mason,
他说 这是什么
who said, "What's that?
我不在乎 我是鸟
I don't care. I'm a bird."
克拉克
And Clark,
他说
who said,
哪怕是假装的谋杀也很吓人
"Even pretend murder is too scary."
假装的谋杀就是很吓人
Pretend murder is too scary.
我知道
I know, right?
说出来很奇怪
Hey, this is gonna sound weird,
但你想
but do you maybe want to...
在杰克的床上跳吗
Go jump on Jack's bed?
不是 但要去
No, but yes!
你能相信格雷格为克拉克把我甩开吗
Can you believe Greg is ditching me for Clark?
老天
Oh, geez.
保罗
Paul, hey.
你陪瑞秋好吗
Would you mind keeping Rachel company
我去解决下问题
while I put out these fires?
交给我
I'm on the case.
那个那个那个
So... so, so, so, so.
布洛克和杰克曾经上过一次床
Brooke and Jack had sex once.
坏消息 你的死亡诅咒是真的
Bad news, your death curse is real.
娜塔莎认为我应该去检查肿块
Natasha thinks I should have this lump examined.
太好了 她真是医生吗
Oh, fantastic. So she is a real doctor?
不 她是妓♥女♥
Oh, no, she's a hooker.
在她靠近瑞秋前 把她弄出去
Let's get her out of here before she gets anywhere
见鬼
near Rachel-- damn it!
我是学♥运♥动医学的
I'm in sports medicine.
我经常和芝加哥公牛队共事
I do a lot of work with the Chicago Bulls.
所有人吗 我一次只能搞三个
All of them? Oof, I can only do three at a time.
杰克 我没棒能胶了 你认识棒能胶的人吗
Jack, I ran out of Bump. Do you know a Bump guy?
够了 吐出来
That's it. Spit it out.
梅森 你有天赋
Look, Mason, you're a talented guy,
你不必推广垃圾产品来获得赠品
but you do not need to promote junk to get free stuff.
《户外极限》不雇用婊♥子♥
Outdoor Limits does not employ whores.
不直接雇用
Directly.
杰克 我需要你帮忙
Jack, I need your help!
格雷格一直跟我一起 爱玛生气了
Emma's mad at Greg for spending all of his time with me.
我好内疚 我怎么做
I feel terrible. What do I do?
不做什么 你成功了
Nothing. You did it.
不知怎的 你做可爱无私的白♥痴♥
Somehow, you made Greg look bad in front of Emma
却让格雷格在爱玛面前做了坏人
just by being the sweet, selfless idiot that you are.
爱玛和我吵架了
Emma and I got in a fight.
我得走了
I think I'm gonna go.
激光枪战还去吗
We still on for laser tag?
当然
You know it!
我们把娜塔莎弄走
All right, let's just get Natasha out of here
这样你可以陪爱玛
so you're free to hang out with Emma.
好
Okay.
开心吗
So, having a good time?
不
Nope.
我还在消化
I'm still, uh, trying to process this news
你和布洛克的事
about you and Brooke.
娜塔莎把名片给了我
Natasha just gave me her business card.
你的朋友真有意思
You've got some real interesting friends.
别担心 我们不是他的朋友
Oh, don't worry, we are not his friends.
-什么 -我们只是
- What? - Yeah, we are just
他工作中的熟人
his work acquaintances.
相信我 他真正的朋友比我们酷多了
Trust me, his real friends are a lot cooler than us.
-不客气 -什么
- You are welcome. - What?
不 埃迪是我的朋友 最好的朋友
No, Eddie's my friend. He's my best friend.
我不是
No, I'm not!
我根本不认识他
I don't even know the guy.
我要活下去
I want to live.
所以我要求
So, I asked
见你的朋友
to meet your friends,
你把我介绍给你的同事
and you introduced me to your coworkers
和一个妓♥女♥
and a prostitute.
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表