剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I don't know what you're up to,
但我完事后要去汉堡王
but I'm going to Burger King after this.
我以为我们之间有什么
I thought we had something.
我们的确有过什么
We did have something.
一♥夜♥情♥
A one-night stand.
是有其他女生吗
Is there someone else?
全天下的女生
There's everyone else.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我已经帮你几小时了
I have been trying to help you for hours,
最好的情况 你一点进步也没有
and at best, you have made zero progress.
好像你没有关心他人的能力一样
It is like you are incapable of caring.
也许我是对的 你是怪物
Maybe I was right: you are a monster.
对不起 克拉克
I'm sorry, Clark.
我知道对你来说这有多沮丧
I can tell how frustrating this is for you.
不 我觉得你...
No, I don't think you...
慢着 你刚说什么
Wait, what did you just say?
对不起
Um, I'm sorry?
杰克 你关心我的感受
Jack! You cared about how I felt!
这就是感同身受
That's empathy!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你觉得对不起
You're sorry.
-对不起 -你觉得对不起
- I'm sorry! - You're sorry!
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry! - I'm sorry!
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry! - I'm sorry!
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
艾米快来了
Amy's almost here.
最后有什么鼓励的话
Any last words of encouragement?
无视你所有的本能
Ignore all your instincts.
我的天 克拉克
Oh, my God, Clark.
别看 这是黄书
Don't look, it's pornography!
最差的那种 全叙述式
The worst kind-- long-form narrative.
克拉克的场景剧本之帮助杰克和艾米分手
"Clark's Playbook of Scenarios to Help Jack Break Up with Amy"?
我投降了
Okay, I'll give in.
这是我的场景剧本之帮助杰克和艾米分手
It's my playbook of scenarios to help Jack break up with Amy.
想得太多了 对吗
It's a little overthinky, right?
很奇怪 不过很贴心
It's weird, but kind of sweet.
我希望也有人这样注意我
I wish someone paid that much attention to me.
也许有人这样注意你
Maybe there's someone that does.
他比你想象中更靠近你
And he's a lot closer than you think.
你有试过网上约会吗
Have you tried... online dating?
见鬼 克拉克
Damn it, Clark.
艾米 我想和你谈谈 因为
Amy, I wanted to talk to you because...
我刚想到另一个疯狂的薪酬部的事
Oh, I just thought of another crazy payroll story.
准备好了
Buckle up.
是周五 当然了
It was a Friday, of course...
不好 他又神游了
Oh, no. He's tuning out.
这是他给我的表情 我跟他讲...
That's the look he gives me when I try to tell him...
讲任何事的时候
Well, just about anything.
我们没有这样的问题
We don't have that problem.
杰克觉得我说的话都"很好"
Jack thinks every other thing I say is "Great"!
不 他能行的 集中精神 杰克
No, no, no, he's got this, just stay focused, Jack.
那个贱♥人♥居然有胆子
...and that basic bitch had the nerve
改变我的利润表的边距
to change the margins on my profit-loss statements?
艾米 我得跟你谈谈
Amy, I need to talk to you.
我没想清楚就一头栽进来
Look, I jumped into this without thinking it through,
错在我 所以
and that's on me, so...
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想说的是 艾米
What I'm trying to say, Amy, is...
你的手在做什么
What are you doing with your hands?
我发现我还有待成长
I realize that I have a lot of growing up to do,
你和我是不会有结果的
and you and I aren't going to make it.
你在和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
是的
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我感谢你的诚实
I appreciate your honesty,
但当我看到我们关系的负债表时
but when I look at the balance sheet of our relationship,
你依然算是个混♥蛋♥
you're still kind of a jerk.
算是个混♥蛋♥
"Kind of a jerk."
算是个混♥蛋♥
"Kind of a jerk!"
这比怪物高了两个等级
That's two steps above "Monster."
为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我保持这个速度 到圣诞节时我就只是
Yeah, I keep this up, by Christmas I'll just be
令人不愉快
"Sort of unpleasant."
我没想就牵了爱玛的手
And hey, I grabbed Emma's hand without even thinking about it.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
-比计划提前好几年 -很好
- Years ahead of schedule. - Great!
很好 你又在敷衍了
Oh, nice, you're doing that thing
你根本没听
where you don't even listen to me.
不 我有兴趣 我只是需要找些新词儿
No, I'm interested, I just need new words!
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表