剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表
As Jack Gordon, colon, Man of Action-- copyright pending--
我会帮你约爱玛出去
I'm going to help you ask out Emma.
我很乐意接受你的帮助
Okay, I will gladly accept your help.
我现在就开一个活页夹
And I'm going to start a binder right now
-有下一级目录的 -不用不用
- with some subsections and... - No, no, no, no, no.
你不要多想
You are not going to overthink this.
我的计划只有一步
My plan has one step,
叫做"行动" 爱玛
and that's called "Taking action"-- Emma!
克拉克有事要问你
Clark has something he'd like to ask you.
不
No.
爱玛 我想问
Hey, Emma, I was just wondering...
我是克拉克 你的同事
Hey, it's Clark, from work.
怎么样
What's up?
很好 很好
Pretty good, pretty good.
我只想问问
I just wanted to know
也许你想改天一起屌♥屌♥
if maybe you want to hung out sometime?
我刚说的是屌♥吗
Did I just say hung?
吊
Hang.
我们把对方给吊死吧
Let's hang each other!
好
Sure.
我们今晚可以去埃迪吧
We could go to Eddie's tonight.
太棒了 到时见
Sparkle, I'll see you there!
酷
Cool!
咋样 饭
What up, fam?
我说 宝贝 你和我 今晚
I was all, like, "Yo, babe, you and me, tonight."
她说 我的天
She was all, like, "Oh, my God!
我一直爱着你 真高兴你约我
I've loved you forever, I'm so excited you asked me!"
你表现很好 现在你只需要
You nailed it, now all you have to do
完成约会
is get through the actual date.
妈呀
Oh, God!
爱玛快到了
Emma's almost here.
最后有什么鼓励的话
Any last words of encouragement?
无视你所有的本能
Ignore all your instincts.
克拉克喜欢爱玛
So Clark likes Emma.
谁知道啊
Who knew?
我
Me.
我知道办公室所有的秘密
I know all the office secrets.
你并没知道所有
You don't know all the office secrets.
是吗
Oh, really?
我不知道什么
What don't I know?
关于谁的 克拉克 爱玛 杰克
Is it about Clark? Emma? Jack?
是杰克的事
It's about Jack.
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
不必说
Didn't need to.
杰克和克拉克 罗兰 赞达亚
Jack and... Clark? Roland? Zendaya?
-谁 -是布洛克 对吗
- Who? - It's Brooke, isn't it?
是布洛克
It's Brooke!
我想知道的都知道了
I've got all I need.
但我什么也没说
But I, I didn't say anything.
爱玛
Hey, Emma.
我们终于到这里了
We're finally here.
面对面
Face-to-face.
还有一面
To face.
我邀请艾米和我们下班后一起玩
I invited Amy to our after-work hang.
你好 艾米
Hi, Amy.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
今天在办公室够忙的
It was a crazy day at the office.
我得计算公♥司♥的加班时间
I had to calculate the company's overtime,
然后我发现 这样我也加班了
then I realized that was making me go overtime,
我必须加上这个 恶 我的人生
and that I had to include that, too-- ugh, my life!
我真的需要喝一杯
I could really use a drink.
我去点两杯啤酒 艾米
I'll go order two beers, Amy.
也许他们会给我一杯
Maybe they'll give me a third one
我没点的第三杯
I didn't ask for.
杰克 帮忙
Jack, help!
爱玛不知道这是约会
Emma doesn't know this is a date.
怎么会呢
How can that be?
你约她的时候说得那么清楚
You were so clear when you asked her out.
就是啊 但她带了朋友艾米
I know, but she brought her friend Amy.
好了 别慌
Okay, don't panic.
你只是需要人引开她的朋友
You just need someone to distract her friend.
谢谢你 你真靠得住
Oh, thank you, that is really solid of you.
我没说我要上 她很漂亮
I didn't volunteer-- oh! She's hot!
我上
I volunteer.
和爱玛怎么样了
So, how'd it go with Emma?
不太好
Not great.
她不觉得那是约会
She, uh, did not think it was a date.
最后和她亲上的凯文也不这样想
Neither did Kevin, the dude she ended up making out with.
整个"行动"这一套 完全是灾难
This whole "Taking action" thing is a disaster.
除了凯文 无往不利地适合他
Except for Kevin-- it's working gangbusters for Kevin.
艾米还不错 但她太闷了
Amy's nice, but she's so boring
我差点没和她上♥床♥
I almost didn't have sex with her.
你和艾米上♥床♥了 怎么发生的
You and Amy had sex? How did that happen?
这样的谈话
Well, that's a conversation
你应该去找你♥爸♥妈
you should probably have with a parent.
见鬼了
Holy hell!
她闷到内部来了
She's boring from inside the house!
好了
Okay.
她不是第一个在一夜爽歪后
She's not the first woman to stalk me
跟踪我的女人
after a night of mind-blowing sex.
梅森 你去引开她
Mason, you go distract her...
哥们 艾米在这里的薪酬部上班
Dude, Amy works here, in payroll.
她现在在这里上班吗
She works here now?!
她不是第一个在一夜爽歪后
Well, she's not the first woman to get a job
通过找工作来跟踪我的女人
to stalk me after a night of mind-blowing sex.
你俩昨晚说过话吗
Did you guys even talk last night?
她在这里工作三年了
She's worked here for three years.
她三年前就在这里上班 就是为了跟踪我吗
She started here three years ago just to stalk me?!
杰克 是你吗
Jack? Is that you?
你今天早上怎么那么早就走了
Why'd you leave so early this morning?
我们本可以分摊优步费用的
We could've shared an Uber.
我不想吵醒你
Oh, I didn't want to wake you...
或是继续说话
Or talk more.
我差不多没上来过
I've almost never been up to this floor.
现在我有1米93的原因
Now I guess I have six-foot-four reasons
上来玩了
to come hang out.
午餐时见 亲
See you at lunch, bae!
真不敢相信艾米在这里工作
I can't believe Amy works here.
她为什么表现得好像我们在恋爱一样
And why is she acting like we're dating
只不过是爽到人生巅峰的一♥夜♥情♥而已
after one casual night of the best sex of her life?
因为你直接同意了和她谈恋爱
Because you straight-up agreed to date her?
你不记得了吗
Uh, don't you remember?
不
Uh, no.
不是吧 杰克 你是不是
Oh, no, Jack, did you do that thing
又装作你在听
where you only act like you're listening
但只是用"啊哈"和"很好"回答一切
and instead just say "Uh-huh" and "Great" to everything?
在支票上贴上脸真是太好了
So nice to put a face to the paycheck.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我很开心
This has been fun.
你很会倾听
You're a good listener.
很好
Great.
我厌倦了一♥夜♥情♥
I'm done sleeping around,
但如果你觉得我俩之间真有感觉
but if you think we have something real here...
啊哈
Uh-huh.
那就去你家
...then let's go back to your place.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
很好
Oh, great!
慢着 她提到性你才听到吗
Wait. So you only heard the part when she brought up sex?
是不是好恶心 克拉克
Isn't that gross, Clark?
对 超级恶心
Oh... Yes, super-gross.
杰克是怪物
剧集 | 室内奇兵(2016) | 导航列表